About MeThings I know and/or believe:
1. The purpose of life is self-indulgence, if there is any at all. By saying "purpose," I don't mean the purpose of creation, only the purpose of perpetuation.
2. "There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." - Hamlet
2 a. There is no such thing as a "bad word."
2 b. Killing, stealing, lying, cheating, and other like actions are not inherently evil.
3. There exists nothing that is "unnatural;" if something exists, it is in nature.
4. "Universal Rights" are very hard to find becase of the paradox caused by trying to apply many so-called "Universal Rights" to certain types of conjoined twins.
5. Affirmative Action serves no ethically solid purpose. It supports "good faith" towards certain needy groups and ignores others. There is no reason for such a utilitarian philosophy; equality benefits the most, not "good faith" towards some.
6. The U.S. Constitution is broken. It's as strong as the dollar, and is only held up by the faith of the American people (that the SCOTUS is a good set of judges). Some people have very little faith in the court, and that sentiment seems to be increasing. With every new, blatantly-wrong decision that comes out, more and more people, both liberal and conservative, are getting pissed off. It's only a matter of time before we start seeing some congressional response. We are way overdue for some amendments to the constitution, so hopefully we can get something out soon, else this whole place might go to hell.
7. Entitlement to an opinion does not entitle one to act on that opinion. I get tired of this new age notion that "everyone deserves some respect" or "opinions can't be wrong, just different."
At what point do you snap and just say "No, that's bullshit!" I snap a lot quicker than others, but that is just me. Would you folks respect someone's opinion if it was "My opinion is that your opinion is wrong and therefore I have the right to kill you." Under some people's blanket acceptance this would have to be accepted and we'd all be ******** killed by this jackoff! I think some people might just change their new age attitudes if confronted by a person who really believed that.
8. The South was right. No, that doesn't mean I think Texas should secede or anything, just plain and simple: the South was right.
Ask me about the things I believe so I can add more.