1. Keep an open mind.
2. Pay close attention.
3. Never underestimate me, but also never overestimate me.
4. In fact, unless you really consider me a good friend, I'd rather just be neutral.
5. I will be harsh on you if I think you deserve it, or if I think you're worth spending energy for. Otherwise, I'll just leave and you'll be yesterday's waste of time.
6. But in any other case, if you're not being an idiot, I'll be nice to you.
7. But I differentiate respect and likability.
8. Debating with me means an exchange of new knowledge. If you can't bring something new to me, I will discard your argument and call it useless. (After all, it has no benefit to me to hear senseless repetition.)
Anything and everything else that I choose to reveal about myself is usually because you were there at the right place at the right time.
Oh yeah, and this is what I look like:
-Removed temporarily just to play a little game with someone-
You people just don't recognize me because I'm usually going around as "Ghost" in Tinychats.