Hey, thanks for viewing my Profile.
Heres the basics on my because thats probably what your here for.
- I'm 17. I turn 18 on December 16 in 2011.
- I'm Canadian and American. Mom is American and Dad is Canadian.
- I speak English and some French.
- My favorite names for a child are Zuri (Girl) and Tucker (Boy).
- I live in one of the most horrible states you can live in. Kentucky.
- I played Football. But quit in 11th grade because it got boring.
- I love my sports teams.
- I love animals.
- My dream job is a Vet.
- I LOVE Lacrosse. Its my new found love. <333
- If you don't accept me for me then you can ******** off.
- I want to go to college at John Hopkins University.
How I view some things
- If I were to die today, this instant and were given a second life I wouldn't change anything. Nothing. No sins I've done. No good things I've done. I have no regrets in life. Im proud of every choice I've made.
My names Logan. I'm 17. I live in Kentucky. I'm from Toronto. At school I'm known for my deep voice. I like the New England Patriots, Toronto Bluejays, Toronto Raptors, and the Kentucky Wildcats College teams. I'm pretty shy. Yadda Yadda Yadda, Idk what more to say. Im a pretty boring average guy.
Everyone hates school and thinks its boring. I do too. But the thing is, I do school in a different way. Since its required and its boring, why not go and have a good time and make the most of it? Goof around.
Some Of My Favorite Lines From Songs
- "I Smoke to get high because the world is so low" Kid Cudi, Love Stoned.
- "Yea, I wake up in the morning and I ask my self, Is life worth living should I blast myself? Don't even wanna get up out of bed. I got the Glock to my head, feel I rather be dead" J. Cole, Cheer Up.
- "Living the life that you hate but you can't escape. Feel like I'm stuck here, that's why I won't give the ******** here.There's no luck here! No body to trust here" J. Cole, Cheer Up.
- "Struggle is the enemy, but Weed is the remedy. And if you get lonely boy you can just roll up a dutch and, keep your head high. Wanna see home look at the sky." Kid Cudi, Do it Alone.
- "Same n***a that you knew way back when, You actin’ like it’s somebody you don’t know. Tell me how the ******** we supposed to stay friends, When you got a bunch of feelings that you don’t show" Drake, Trust Issues.
- "You know what I’m sippin, I teach you how to mix it. But you’re the only one, cause I don’t trust these bitches.I don’t, I don’t trust these bitches, They might catch me slippin’. So you’re the only one, cause I don’t trust these bitches." Drake, Trust issues