Facts About Me:
- I'm currently nineteen years of age. I'm in between colleges at the moment but my overall field of study is Geographic Information Systems. Essentially, what I'm learning how to do is map the world around us. Maps have always fascinated me, and they serve many purposes. While their primary function is to show where things are on the world surface, they can also be used to analyze trends and predict future events on a global scale. It's how we determine what areas of our environments are in danger, and what areas are strategic to mankind's expansion.
- I am an MTF transsexual. This means that I was born male but have since transitioned to the female sex. I came out to my family at fourteen, and to everyone else at seventeen. When I attended college for the first time, I began my transition. It's been interesting, with good experiences and bad. All in all, I've learned much from my journey, and it's something that I don't mind discussing with others if they're curious about such things.
- Technology is my obsession. I know a bit about hardware and a lot more about software, having used Windows and Ubuntu Linux. I have experience with image editors like Photoshop; AV editors like NCH Videopad/Wavepad, EXPStudio and Audacity; drafting programs like SketchUp and AutoCAD; computer maintenance software; and so on. I have gotten to try out Windows 8, but I'm not a big fan of it; I plan to hold on to 7 for as long as I can.
- I'm really into anime. I've watched: Lucky Star, Haruhi Suzumiya, Clannad/After Story, Angel Beats, AIR, Cowboy Bebop, Ghost in the Shell: SAC/2nd Gig, Code Geass/R2, DRRR!!, Rozen Maiden/Traumend/Overture, Shugo Chara, The Big O, FLCL, and quite a few others. I was a member of the Dollars BBS from June 2011 to December 2012; I've since moved on from that group due to personal disinterest in the direction that group has since taken. I have an FFNet account (HumanKnotGirl) and have written a few stories. I would love to discuss some of the aforementioned series with others.
- As far as music goes, I'm into anything and everything. My music library is mainly loaded with background tracks from various anime, usually with a piano or violin theme to them. I recommend Shinji Orito and Jun Maeda, two of Key Visual's best composers, as well as Yoko Kanno and Makoto Yoshimori.