Hi, I'm Haiiro-haru! I enjoy Gaia because it's zany and awesome at the same time! I especially like the manga and artwork on Gaia, be it by Gaia itself or by Gaians, because there are many talented Gaians here!
If you have questions about items my avi is wearing, want to trade, or other questions, just pm me and I'll try to respond.
Thanks for visiting my profile- have an awesome day!
biggrin I am so glad you found my limited explanation to be entertaining, and perhaps helpful! Ahh, I tend to explain game mechanics in a rather cut-and-dry fashion! xd eep!
Here, here! I have done the appropriate research for your convenience of learning and fully comprehending the wonders of League of Legends!
>> https://www.youtube.com/user/RiotGamesInc <<
I believe the first video from this channel will greatly benefit your initial impressions and game play! The rest would involve improving game mechanics through practice smile
I HAVE heard of World of Warcraft! In fact, I believe my brother has played the game and may perhaps have it. However, I have yet to get the chance to play it. Though I am sure I would enjoy and spend hours on it just the same from what I've heard! xd
For Nexus Siege, you get the chance to siege the enemy's Nexus AND defending the base!! smile
There are always two teams and in this game mode there is a round 1 and a round 2!
During the first round, the first team to lay siege gets a maximum of 20 minutes to quickly raid the enemy base.
After 20 minutes are up, both teams switch. The team that was attacking the enemy base now has to defend their nexus base from the enemy.
The trick is in the timing of each rounds; faster time wins the game. However long it takes the first team to get to the enemy base during round 1, you want to beat their time in round 2 by defending the nexus longer; which would entail defending the nexus until the time runs out.
rofl it's an interesting game mode and takes some getting use to.
This is a 10 minute stream of "When Wildturtle plays Nexus Siege for the first time" cat_xd tl;dr Attacking team
1. BUY siege BALLISTAS OFTENemotion_awesome 2. Don't place ballistas where teleportation pads are emotion_facepalm pls just don't
3. Dodge lethal beams when enemy team decides to try and shoot you with said deadly rays of sunshine
4. Go straight to their base and win dramallama Defending team
1. The tower-weapon that costs 200 is useful. It clears minion waves that get too close to the tower and it makes the tower indestructible for like 2 seconds.
2. If you get the tower weapon that let's you shoot the enemy, it is like harnessing the power of a ka-may-ha-may-hacat_eek