Je·ssi·ca - (n.) / 'dʒɛ·sɪ·ˌkə/
1. An 8th grade science and math teacher.
2. An extremely loyal and compassionate person.
3. Someone whose mind has been shattered and changed and molded by His Dark Materials. Feel free to talk to her about it. Anywhere, anytime.
4. Someone who enjoys getting lost in nature and trying to capture small pieces of beauty through photos as she explores.
5. A Pokémon enthusiast (breeder, battler, trainer. Hit me up).
6. A strong Darwinist who is fascinated by evolutionary psychology and TAed a course called Evolution and Biology of Sex.
7. A Teach for America 2011 Detroit alumna!
8. An official scientist now that her manuscript has been published by a peer-reviewed journal. (That's how it works, right?)
9. A girl you should talk to because she's totally radddddd. 8]
“There is grandeur in this view of life, with its several powers having been originally breathed into a few forms or into one, and that, whilst this planet has gone cycling on according to the fixed law of gravity, from so simple a beginning, endless forms most beautiful, and most wonderful have been, and are being, evolved.” - Charles Darwin