A clan for those who have none.. A Guardian for those who need one.. A place to rest when the battle is about.. Where protection will be provided, so your life does not get ripped out..
Come one, come all.. If you seek companionship on the battlefield, assistance during quests, and someone to watch your back when you take a knee.. The Guardians of Myhrr are on your side..
Clan benefits include:
Prizes for members who are active, or help others.
Quest assistance forums
High level players who will help when possible (We do many Sea runs, a few boss runs and also assists with Stone Coatl, She-Wolf etc)
Ring, Recipe and Ingredient trading forum.
Links to useful FAQs and guides
A bunch of really cool people to talk with!
We're all here to have fun and friendship on zOMG. Just make sure it's fun for everyone.
1. No Flaming. Be respectful to all members of the guild. Remember that people range in age and belief, but stay polite and respect their differences.
2. Keep it real: When nominating fellow members for prizes, keep it based on actions you witnessed.
3. If you ask for assistance, try to be where you say you'll be to get it.
4. Follow all Gaiaonline terms of service.
1. Respect the crew leader. If it's a free-form crew that's one thing, but if you're farming the sea or something follow leader directions.
2. Respect all of the members. Joking is fine, but if anyone is offended let it drop.
3. Don't impede the crew goals. If you want to do something different offer your spot to someone who can help.
4. Do not run ahead and steal too many kills unless the crew OKs it first.
5. Don't steal crates/chests without OKing it with members not present first.
6. Assist All Members. Heal/Buff as is reasonable. Try to keep the crew together so all can get credit.