Sometimes in life, we must stop to smell the roses. Well, I'm sorry to disappoint, but if that's what you planned on doing here, it's going to be a let down. It's just going to be ranting and shoving my personal beliefs down your throat. Some may ind it rather amusing while others will find it annoying. So without further blabbering...
1. I like Batman. A lot. He reminds me that no matter what, we can all be amazing if we realize and conquer our own fears.
2. I have problems just like anyone else. I use my "issues" to better myself. If you ever need someone to talk to, even when you think nobody has gone through it, I promise, at the very least, to listen and not judge.
3. I love animals and the world around me. I'm not a hippie, a tree huger, or any other term you wish to coin me, just concerned with my species's well being, you're welcome.
4. I'm very lucky to have already met my soul mate, my completion. Love is a great thing to have, but a sad thing to waste. Find the one, not the one for now.
5. I love music, all kinds of music. Want to talk vocal, instrumental, composition, theory, history, etc? I'm up for it!
6. I believe in treating others the way you want to be treated, and treat others the way they treat me.
7. I stand for non discrimination based on race, gender, religion, sexuality, disability/ability, and caste. I am also open to new ideas and theories. Nothing is for certain in this world.
8. I love and accept challenge. I take the road less travelled by.
9. I like rainbows. In a perfect society we would all be accepting of differences among ourselves, and be beautiful existing together, like a rainbow.
10. Education is not just school, but learning for life. Distance your horizons and know your sky isn't even the limit.
a few of my favorite things: