AboutI'm energetic, confident, easy going, and of course very easy to get along with....unless your a total a**. >__>
I love to RP as well and im not to bad at it either. I'm more of a para/multipara roleplayer.
Well....there's not much to tell. If you want to find out what I'm like, you'll just have to take the time to get to Know me. =D
Amazingly simple Home Remedies. =D
1. If you are chocking on an ice cube, dont panic. Simply pour a cup of boiling water down your throat and presto, the blockage will be almost instantly removed.
2. Clumsy? Avoid cutting yourself while slicing vegetables by getting someone else to hold them while you chop away.
3. You can avoid arguments with the wife about lifting the toilet seat by simply using the sink.
4. For those who suffer from height blood pressure: Simply cut yourself and bleed for a few minutes thus reducing the pressure in your veins. Remember to use an egg timer.
5. A mouse trap placed on top of your alarm clock will prevent you from rolling over and going back to sleep after you hit the snooze button.
6. If you have a bad cough, take a large dose of Laxatives. Than you will be to afraid to cough.
7. Have a bad toothache? Smash your thumb with a hammer and you will forget all about the toothache.
8. Sometimes, we just need to remember what the rules of life really are: In life, you only need two tools, WD-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move but should, use the WD-40. If it should not move and does, use the duct tape.
9. Remember: Everyone seems normal until you get to know them.
10. Never pass up an opportunity to use the bathroom.