a little bit about the author...
deviantArt ♠ tumblr
general ♥ personal ♦ details ♣ appearance ♠ other
"Faye", "Gjilko", "Gji"
May 1st, 1998
I'm the youngest in my family; two older half-brothers and an older half-sister. My dad passed away when I was ten, so that sucks a lot of rancid dog-s**t. Ever since, I've been living with my mom and one of my various uncles and my step-dad/mom's boyfriend comes in on the weekends. He's pretty cool. My family(at all directions) is pretty dysfunctional, but some pieces have been picking up and are trying to put them back together.
A yapping beanie baby. In otherwords, a Chihuahua named Zeus. ♥
My dream is to become an author. If my published works(which will probably be novels on novels worth of novels) become famous, I want to be on tumblr reading over character analyses of MY characters and I want them to be accurate. ♥
Student, Full-Time Author-in-Progress
I'm more interesting online than I am in real life, I promise.
Writing and occasionally I'm good at sketching.
Writing, and Sleeping.
- Anime/Manga (Free! Iwatobi Swim Club, DRAMAtical Murder, Attack on Titan, Durarara!!, Hellsing Ultimate...)
- Writing/Reading Fanfiction
- Amusement Parks
- Final Fantasy/Legend of Dragoon
- Learning Different Languages
- Lack of Human Rights
- Atychiphobia: Fear of Failure
- Claustrophia: Fear of being Closed In/No Escape from a Small Space
- Taphephobia: Fear of Being Buried Alive
- Tokophobia: Fear of Childbirth or Pregnancy
- Trypanophobia: Fear of Needles
- Stigmatophilia: Tattoos
Chocobos and Red Pandas
I don't care about what religion you are, and we can have a deep and awesome conversation about it if you don't shove it down my throat like it's a d**k. I'm an Atheist, but I really love the concept of Buddhism. I also learned recently I apparently follow the Satanic Commandments.
I resent ignorance, and I will not tolerate it if it is negatively affecting the people around me directly