a little bit about the author...
general • personal • details • appearance • other
Faith Ann Dye
May 1st, 1998
I'm the youngest in my family; two older half-brothers and an older half-sister. My dad passed away when I was ten, so that sucks a lot of rancid dog-s**t. Ever since, I've been living with my mom and one of my various uncles and my step-dad/mom's boyfriend comes in on the weekends. He's pretty cool. My family(at all directions) is pretty dysfunctional, but some pieces have been picking up and are trying to put them back together.
So we flushed our immortal, cannibalistic fish and we got a puppy. A chihuahua puppy, actually. His name's Zeus, he's a shithead, and I love him to biiiiiittsss ♥
My dream is to become an author. If my published works(which will probably be novels on novels worth of novels) become famous, I want to be on tumblr reading over character analyses of MY characters and I want them to be accurate. ♥
Student, Full-Time Author-in-Progress
I'm not particularly popular, but I am
Writing, Sketching(Occasionally) Singing, Dancing(Occasionally), Changing my Voice(Homestuck; Nepeta and occasionally Terezi. For TZ, it all depends on how dry my throat is.), and apparently I have a skill in learning how to learn different languages really easily.
- Writing/Reading Fanfiction
- Amusement Parks
- Final Fantasy/Legend of Dragoon
- Learning Different Languages
- Lack of Human Rights
- MY ULTIMATE PET PEEVE IS PEOPLE WHO PUBLICALLY SHOW THEY ARE ANTI-CHOICERS. WHETHER THEY BE ON THE STREET, OR ANYWHERE. I ********. HATE. ANTI-CHOICERS.
- Atychiphobia: Fear of Failure
- Autophobia: Fear of Loneliness
- Chemophobia: Fear of Chemicals
- Claustrophia: Fear of being Closed In/No Escape from a Small Space
- Decidophobia: Fear of Making Decisions
- Emetophobia: Fear of Vomiting
- Gelotophobia: Fear of Being Laughed At
- Nosocomephobia: Fear of Hospitals
- Psychophobia: Fear of Mental Illness
- Sociophobia: Fear of People or Social Situations
- Taphephobia: Fear of Being Buried Alive
- Tokophobia: Fear of Childbirth or Pregnancy
- Trypanophobia: Fear of Needles
- Stigmatophilia: Tattoos
- Transvestophilia: Partner is a Transvestite
- Vampirism: Blood
"Shark(fistfight mix)" by Boyinaband & Andrew Huang
Chocobos and Red Pandas
Dark chocolate brown.
HA. Doesn't even touch my neck, but I have side bangs that are parted to the right.
Central Heterochromia. Around my pupils are hazel, then the rest is a blue/green.
Tomboy & Punk, but I like professional/formal styles as well.
Yes, I am gender-neutral. I don't really know a whole lot about these non-binary gender classifications, so I'll stick with neutral. I'm told I act "a lot like a guy", and that I make a very adorably attractive female when it comes to appearance. Well, I like it like that. I like styling myself in female fashion but I love acting like the "male". I still don't know what to classify my personality's gender as, but whatever. I like who I am and if anyone has to say anything about it, they can go ******** themselves.
I don't believe in gender. Who cares if someone is a boy but wants to be a girl? They're still beautiful and awesome. ♥
I don't consider myself to be religious, but I will be honest and say I follow the Satanic commandments. (It just kind of happened, really. I unno.)
I resent ignorance, and I will not tolerate it.
I hate high school.
I'm old fashioned, as well. Unlike a lot of people within my failing generation, I believe in mannerisms and using a belt to hold up my pants.
Writing wise, I'm right-handed, but I can use my left hand just as well as my right, and sometimes better, on plenty of occasions.
My Homestuck "Class" of "Aspect" is the Knight of Space.
My planet is the Land of Stars and Frogs.