Ok, quick bit about me.
1) I can vote.
2) I'm an Inuyasha and Final Fantasy nut.
3) I'm in band.
4) I dance. I'm not very good at ballet, somewhat good at jazz, and I rock in tap. I also know how to polka. Don't ask why.
5) Just a general warning, don't make me mad. Bad idea. Why? Some guy threw a shoe at my friend and me once and we took it into the girl's locker room. We didn't give the shoe back until all the girls in the locker room were dressed. I will find some way to annoy you if you annoy me. Other than that, I'm a very nice person!
6) Likes: IY, FF, dance (my normal stuff and polkaing), most foods (i get picky about cheese, lunchmeat, and peanut butter)
7) Dislikes: immature people, people who just send off bad vibes to you and then wonder why you don't like them, bribery of people my age (i did it to younger kids in order to motivate them to learn), public PDAs (get a room. i don't care of your sexual orientation. i just don't want to see it.)
isn't this cute?
typical Miroku...glad they're not flying too high.
so he can keep his hands to himself
nice groups picture
hey, they're not fighting.
Inuyasha thinking: 'What is this strange fascination she has with my ears?'
is it me or does Sesshomaru look close to smiling?
aren't they cute together?
aren't they also cute together?
it speaks for itself...
this one just amazed me
these two are from Ayame_For_Kouga
avatars i would love
say hi to Pax
This is Ed. Ed's my baby but too bad they don't have silver paint.
Kiki Kitty quest: 151,000g
Gem's Works in progress
I tend to write random stuff but still, there might be some wisdom in there.
I'm finally legal and this also means no more curfew on my license. I tend to write a lot and have a few characters who need some work.