Last Login: 09/01/2014 10:34 am
Posts per Day: 4.45
Total Posts: 15459
11/24/02 - I'm now 26 years old -Mark
Old stuff: / In a week: 15h35min of play in 23 sessions/ ~40min39sec per session
GIM was out for 5h14min / ~13min39sec per session
representing 34% of the time and generaly starting 15-20min after the start.
GIM out=Lag hell and I might lag without GIM being out D: /
This was back in June 2009.
Wed Jun 22, 2005
Once Upon A December Wrote:
I'm turning 15 in 19 days.
168 Tue Jun 28, 2005 11:03 pm
SOFTWARE ENGINEER – SOCIAL GAMESWe are looking for a highly motivated individual with a passion for building products that delight players. Here’s your opportunity to put your passion to work with our world-class engineers and the awesome creative team that put Gaia Online on the map: help us take Gaia Online from the world’s largest forum community to a multi-platform social gaming powerhouse! Gaia Online is looking for a Software Engineer to help build leading social games for a variety of platforms, including both mobile and Facebook. Ideal candidates will have experience in building casual, free-to-play games, and some experience with game design practices and overall game development would be a plus. This is a regular, full-time position located in San Jose near the airport and includes a competitive base salary, stock options, and a generous full benefits package, plus cool stuff like lunch every day, family-friendly atmosphere, and foosball.
The Software Engineer will be responsible for creating top quality PHP based online games
Responsibilities and Requirements
• B.S. in Computer Science or related field
• 2 years experience with Object Oriented PHP and web development
• 2 years of experience with MySQL, including database design
• Ability to work well under pressure and with little supervision
• Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills
• Great communication and interpersonal skills a must
• Knowledge and passion for interactive entertainment and games is preferred
• Familiar with Linux
• Experience building for the Facebook platform is a plus
• Familiarity with AJAX a plus