First of all, let me make it perfectly clear that the person behind this particular account is a guy.
Now, I probably could go on and on about my life and make an entire series, but I'll make this short for your sake:
Name: Galicae (Gah-leh-see)
Location: Earth (Occasionally)
- I'm a pretty easy-going and chill person, but that doesn't mean I don't have limits.
- During the evening I like to do quick vending and use that gold specifically for buying other people some pretty pixels. I do have a name that I usually include; it's your problem to figure out which one is mine.
- While not on Gaia, I usually spend my time making music, which I plan to copyright within the near future and begin a business making and selling them.
- I also tend to make professional websites for anyone for a small fee (do NOT ask me if I can build you one; that is a no-no).
- I enjoy learning both foreign and fictional languages alike; while my dominant language is English (U.S.), I'm also fluent in Hawaiian, Spanish, German, and Italian. Currently, I'm studying Greek.
- I used to be a translator for a team of people that maintain a freeware game back in 09+, but now not as much.
- I also write fanfics and complete stories, a few of which have been group projects on Gaia.
- When I'm not busy doing all of THAT, I blow my time on XBL in a medium-sized clan within Halo 4.
- I used to make PC games from scratch, but found that music is more rewarding and requires much, much less time. I still do small 2D projects every now and then.
- Though not as much as I used to, I sometimes draw and make art, usually inspired by the avis I create.
- I can get inspired from the smallest thing or dreams, which plays a big role in anything I do that is creative, but it my music, writing, etc.
- Oh, and if it actually matters I'm single.
Soo... yeah. Anything else, go ahead and ask me; I don't bite.
Now, listen here:
If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile. DON'T JUST IGNORE THIS because in The Bible it says if you deny Him, He will deny you in front of His Father in the Gates of Heaven. This is the simplest test: If you love God and you are not ashamed of it, copy this and put it in your profile. God will smile at you.