Fanfictions I have written or is writing:
Behind My Eyes(completed)
THE LAST DARK ANGEL
Call me...um...Rin, i guess...
Also...i am Anaya_of_Wolves alter ego...or really my alter ego...-_-'...i is complicated!!! and if u have a problem wit me or my other...then bite me!!!
I am also sometimes called the hyper, random, or serious side of said human who owns this and anaya_of_wolves...so...yea...werid ain't it!!
I am a proud Christain!!!
I love foxes!!! and light...the power of light and fire!!!
"sometimes...life sucks...so i got World's Finnest Chocolate...so TAKE THAT life!!!"-me
"my life is like a ball...wait...that makes no sense!"-me
"repeating repeating urself does NOT make u sound edjumacate!"-me
What I wish I’ve known sooner: C&p this 2 ur profile and add something 2 the list!
· Living might mean taking chances, but they're worth taking.
· Don't show off driving, if you want to race go to Indianapolis.
· Excuses never please anyone but the person giving them.
· Those who stand for nothing fall for anything.
· There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.
· Don't let what others think decide who you are.
· Stand up for what is right, even if you are standing alone.
· You can know someone better in a moment of honesty than you ever can in a lifetime of lies.
· Don't let your life wait for other people.
· Dropping a cellular phone in a bathtub full of water kinda will kill the phone.
· Your mother will find out if you dye your hair purple.
· Don't ever fall in love with someone more than 1,000 miles away, it usually doesn't work.
· If it hurts, DON'T DO IT AGAIN!!
· If u fall on ur friends rollerblades and end up with a huge scar on ur leg from falling, don't use the same friends rollerblades again when u have brand new pants on!
· What does not kill you will ultimately make you stronger.
· Speaking in public gets easier with practice.
· Don't do cheers off a diving board.
· Ten years from now or sometimes even next year) what we freak out about or r embarrassed by won't matter.
· Zits always pop up when you really can't afford for them to pop up.
· When in doubt, duck. When certain don't bother, cuz you're already screwed.
· If ur teacher tells u to quit talking after a test or he'll give u a zero for the test grade, he means it. Really.
· Sometimes smart people can do very, very stupid things.
· Nothing is ever too good to be true.
· Instead of waiting for life to get better, do something about it.
· U REALLY should do what needs 2 b done NOW, and not later. Procrastination is the easiest way, but not the most profitable.
· If your intuition is telling you not to do something, then don't. Your intuition is not stupid!!
· If he doesn't respect you, he's not worth any of your time.
· Sticking things up your nose isn't the smartest idea in the world!
· You can't light fireworks in the basement and not get caught.
· Hair is flammable. VERY flammable.
· Never ever trust your friend with a scissors against your hair.
· White cats/dogs don't mix with black clothes.
· Someday you will look back on this and it will all seem funny.
· You never know when you're making a memory.
· If you can laugh at yourself, you are going to be fine.
· If you allow others to laugh with you, you'll be GREAT!
· Kissing is the most fun thing. Dancing is almost as fun.
· Chose your friends carefully, you are what they are.
· There r 2 kinds of people in this world...those that play hopscotch and sing in the shower, and those that lie alone at night with tears in their eyes. Everyone has a choice as 2 which we want 2 b...and everyone is a little of both.
· Milk crates make boring pets.
· Never pierce your belly button in the dark...or with a safety pin.
· Never, ever, EVER let someone of the opposite sex make you compromise your standards. Never.
· Truly anything is possible when you follow your heart. The sky is no longer the limit.
· God doesn't make junk.
· Mistakes...we all make them. Sometimes if we're lucky, an eraser will do the trick, we can rub it across the page, wipe away the dust, and all that's left of our careless mess is a hardly noticeable smudge. But some mistakes can't b erased, no matter how old or young we r.
· When u're 14 and don't even have ur temps don't try driving...especially when all ur friends r around watching.
· Dance like no one is watching.
· Write like no one is gonna read your words.
· BE YOURSELF. It's hard to be someone else anyway.
· Don't say something you wouldn't want your parents, God, or your crush to hear.
· Even b4 u say sry(volunteer or otherwise), think about how u would feel in their shoes. THEN u can properly say sry
· Never jump over a hurdle without experience or supervision, It hurts! - Mist Lionshade
· If u yell at ur older(male) sibling , but u don’t physically fight with him, u're scared of him. If he yells at u, but doesn't physically fight with u, he is a wimp and u have the right 2 call him a girl. - Light Mischief
· Kicking a jerk in the Achilles tendon will make them shut up. -Assassination-By-Rin
· Flushing toilet paper down the toilet while it's still attached 2 the roll is a good way 2 relieve stress. But it may clog the toilet. -Assassination-By-Rin
· Fire crakers r not fun 2 watch, when they r blowing up under ur chair!-S.S.M.together, that really did happen 2 me and it hurt!
· Never amit that u have a problem, cause sometimes ur friends like u the way u r, krazy and random!-S.S.M.together
EVER WONDER where we are headed...?
Why the sun lightens our hair, but darkens our skin?
Why women can't put on mascara with their mouth closed?
Why you don't ever see the headline: 'Psychic Wins Lottery'?
Why 'abbreviated' is such a long word?
Why Doctors call what they do 'practice'?
Why you have to click on 'Start' to stop Windows 98?
Why lemon juice is made with artificial flavour, while dishwashing liquid is made with real lemons?
Why the man who invests all your money is called a 'Broker'?
Why there isn't mouse flavoured cat food?
Who tastes dog food when it has a 'new & improved' flavour?
Why Noah didn't swat those two mosquitoes?
Why they sterilize the needle for lethal injections?
Why they don't make the whole plane out of the material used for the indestructible black box?
Why sheep don't shrink when it rains?
Why they are called apartments when they are all stuck together?
If con is the opposite of pro, is Congress the opposite of progress?
Why they call the airport 'the terminal' if flying is so safe?
Why do etty, bitty, little paper cuts hurt so FREAKIN' much?
If they put warning labels on everything, why don't they put warning labels on warning labels?
In case you need further proof that the human race is doomed because of stupidity, here are some actual label instructions on consumer goods.
On a Myer hairdryer:
'Do not use while sleeping'.
(Darn, and that's the only time I have to work on my hair).
On a bag of Chips:
You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside.
(The shoplifter special?)
On a bar of Palmolive soap:
'Directions: Use like regular soap'.
(And that would be how??)
On some frozen dinners:
'Serving suggestion: Defrost'.
(But, it's just a suggestion).
On Nanna's Tiramisu dessert
(printed on bottom):
'Do not turn upside down'.
(Well...duh, a bit late, huh)!
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding:
'Product will be hot after heating'.
(And you thought??...)
On packaging for a K-Mart iron:
'Do not iron clothes on body'.
(But wouldn't this save me more time?)
On Boot's Children Cough Medicine:
'Do not drive a car or operate machinery after taking this medication'.
(We could do a lot to reduce the rate of construction accidents if we could just get those 5 year olds with head colds off those forklifts.)
On Nytol Sleep Aid:
'Warning: May cause drowsiness'.
(And...I'm taking this because??)
On most brands of Christmas lights:
'For indoor or outdoor use only'.
(As opposed to...what?)
On a Japanese food processor:
'Not to be used for the other use'.
(Now, somebody out there, help me on this. I'm a bit curious.)
On Nobby's peanuts:
'Warning: contains nuts'.
(Talk about a news flash!)
On an American Airlines packet of nuts:
'Instructions: Open packet, eat nuts'.
(Step 3: maybe, uh...fly Delta?)
I don't blame the company, I blame the parents for this one:
On a child's superman costume:
'Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly'.
On a Swedish chainsaw:
'Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands or genitals'.
(Was there a lot of this happening somewhere?)
On a hairdryer:
'Do not use near water.'
(Wait...does that include ur hair...)