Note: I don't friend people I haven't seen or interacted with prior to the request, due to various factors.
- Call me "Feather" if you are referring to me unless you know me personally. It's easier for everyone.
- I am lesbian. (Before getting on my case about this, I am "out" and it does influence the way I approach certain subjects, but not all subjects. That's the only reason I'd mention it.)
- I'm disabled, which does influence my experience on Gaia. Details here
- I'm 20.
- Self-identified Ravenclaw. (Albeit hesitantly. I have thought about this and tried to "dissect" myself for hours before, but that's probably why most people I've actually discussed this with think I'm a Ravenclaw. /shrug)
- Sun: Leo | Moon: Aries | Rising: Taurus | Mercury: Cancer | Venus: Cancer | Mars: Virgo. (Past my Mars sign, it's not all that accurate except for the signs in the houses.)
- My grammar varies in quality, namely in capitalization and punctuation. I am not always up to writing my posts with good grammar, but I try to do so in formatted posts (e.g. ones in the "Made For Each Other" thread).
- I have social anxiety, so if I am not familiar with you, odds are I will be incredibly cautious and not very talkative. Sorry.
- Related to the above: if you quote me with a simple praising statement, I might not get to it / might only be able to tip.
- My OTP is Heather/Fiona from Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn. I have a few other ships, though. (And a ton of platonic ships.)
- In regards to FE, the Tellius games are pretty much the only games I like in the series. I'm not especially fond of the other games.
- If I'm in an "I Am" pose, I either have a migraine or I'm in Towns 1.