Note: I don't friend people I haven't seen or interacted with prior to the request, due to various factors.
- Call me "Feather" if you are referring to me unless you know me personally. It's easier for everyone.
- I am lesbian. (Before getting on my case about this being on my profile, I am "out" and it does influence the way I approach certain subjects, but not all subjects. That's the only reason I'd mention it.)
- I'm disabled, which does influence my experience on Gaia. Details here
. (If it doesn't show up correctly, the post date was 8/25/13.)
- I'm 20.
- Self-identified Ravenclaw.
- MBTI is probably ISTP or INTP. Modern western astrology is more reliable for my personality in this regard, which is saying something.
- Sun: Leo | Moon: Aries | Ascendant: Taurus | Mercury: Cancer | Venus: Cancer | Mars: Virgo.
- I really like astrology, as in "stacks of books about astrology and birth charts" really.
- My grammar varies in quality, namely in capitalization and punctuation. Spoiler alert, the only times I use proper grammar are when I'm extremely serious in public and when I'm formatting a post.
- I have social anxiety, so if I am not familiar with you, odds are I will be incredibly cautious, not very talkative, and awkward. Sorry. (Incidentally, my anxiety has gotten bad enough that I won't talk to you without being talked to first, even if we have talked before, unless we've known each other for years. Sorry.)
- My OTP is Heather/Fiona from Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn. I have a few other ships, though. (And platonic/friendshippy ships for days.)