Aboutwell hey 2 de person whos reading dis! minicake97! or mandy,mandy pantz,mirandy or jus plain old miranda.....or doll face..... cough cough...
anyway! like art, clay and paper mache mostly, but i lurve drawing and painting to.i dispise any one,thing or specimen dat likes, respects or thinks 'justin beiber' is 'cute'. his music is comersial,cheesy and just plain bad!
i like school but only de part when we are not actually in de classroom.
emm lets see wat else is der....
oh! i LURVE shopping with my friends,getting my hair cut and having a laugh with my brother on the odd occasion he is not beating me up!
i love playing tennis and jumping around my room sing 2 music like no ones looking which they arnt........i hope...
one of my favourites lines/quotes is jim carey 'yes satin,(turns around) oh sorry u sounded like somebody else'
my favourite songs at the moment is 'sweet disposition' by the temper trap and one by metallica but that will probably change within the next week,it usually does...
well thats about it i hope u enjoyed!
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, " 'Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
9. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme song.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream.. "NO! NO! It's those voices again!!"
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!"
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "pikachu, I choose you!"
Razzozone You say Soulja Boy-I say Judas Priest
You say Miley Cyrus-I say Led Zepplin
You say T-Pain-I say Kiss
You say Flowers-I say Metallica
You say Pink-I say Iron Maiden
You say Hip Hop-i say shut the ******** up
You say Pop-I scream Heavy Metal!!
You say hanah montana-i hit you in the face
92% of teenagers have turned to Hip Hop and Pop.If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music,copy and paste this message to another 5 videos.
DON'T LET THE SPIRIT OF ROCK DIE!!
A girl and a guy were speeding over100mph on a motocycle GIRl:slow down im scared. GUY: NO this is fun GIRL:NO its not please its too scary. GUY:Then tell me you love me. GIRL: I love u,now slow down. GUY:Now give me a big hug.*SHE GAVE HIM A BIG HUG* GUY:CAN you take me off my helmetand put it on yourself?Its bothering me.In the newspaper the next day a motorcyclehad crashed into a building because of brake failure.TWO people were on it and only one survived.THE truth was that halfway down the road the guy realized that the brakes were broken and he didnt want the girl to know.Instead he had her hug him and tell him she loved him one last time. Then he had her puthis helmet on so that she would live even if it meant he would die. If you would do the same for the person you love copy this down in your profile!!!
95% of teenagers would panic if the Jonas brothers or Miley Cyrus were about to jump off a 100 foot building.Copy and paste this if you were the other 5% that would bring popcorn and invite friends and yell jump people jump!!!