Wow, it has been so darn long. I hope all of you are doing well! For those who want to keep in contact, please feel free to like my Facebook Page. All the likes are appreciated if you want to follow my art progress. (: I sign on here maybe once in 2 years so... probably best to message me there. Or on Skype.
October 5, 2013
Hey guys. I've been in school and doing well, for those of you who are curious. I've been visiting every now and then to say hi to friends and to buy art. So never fear, I will be around! I won't completely disappear on you guys. I will start taking profile commissions for RL money. Add me on Skype at "Demynxis". Any comments? Please comment me.
August 4, 2013
I'm going to be quitting Gaia! It's my time. Gaia has been really frustrating for me and stopping me from reaching my full potential in the real world. I'm selling most of my items here. Do NOT ask for donations. I will start taking profile commissions for RL money. Add me on Skype at "Demynxis". Any comments? Please comment me. Not PM!
July 21, 2013
Opened my birthday event! Go and visit it. There is art for simply posting a nice post style saying "Happy Birthday". And for crazy generous birthday gifts, there is a raffle to potentially win a profile from me. Go check it out, it doesn't hurt to post and potentially win art and gold. <3 Any comments? Please comment me. Not PM!
July 20, 2013
Finally finished with this profile! It actually looked a lot different than this. I totally redid all of it. Took me exactly 2 weeks on and off to finish it. I hope you guys like it. <3 You can check out my favorite older profiles all the way at the bottom.
My profile is best viewed in Firefox or Google Chrome! If you have Internet Explorer... get out. That's a horrible browser.
Audie has quit Gaia on August 4, 2013. Will be visiting. Maybe, when I have time, lol.
Name: Audie Formerly known as: Demynxis and Demyki Instant messenger: Only Skype (Audiessy) Three random facts: I'm a terrible liar, I have no tolerance for cold, and I have a weird obsession with proper spelling and grammar. Find Me: Not on Gaia anymore. Add me on Facebook. Tell me who you are and that you're from Gaia! Favorites: ● Animal: Cats. I have two. ● Gaia items:Lucky the Cat, Lovely Lucie (the lashes), Zodiacal, Horns of the Demon, Kanoko items (Kanoko’s Dark Reflection, Kanoko’s Nightmares, Kanoko’s Illusions, SDPlus Kanoko Doll, SDPlus Majoko Mariko) ● Movies:Pixar and Studio Ghibli films ● Food: Sushi. The kind with raw tuna, salmon, a bit of cucumber, and avocado wrapped in rice and seaweed, dipped in soy sauce with Sriracha sauce. ● Chips: Takis Fuego, the purple bag. ● Dessert: Strawberries with Nutella ● Drinks: Thai Tea with boba, warm sweetened soymilk, and Arizona Ice Tea (Sweet Tea) ● Lines: "That's unfortunate", "Ain't no one got time for that", "Life of a gamblahh~"
Quotes from people, lol: If i could put my heart in the trade i would xoxooxxo
My favorite little asian, we have been friends for about 4 years now? Possibly more who knows. Thank you so much for always being there no matter what happens, and whatever I do. You have been there for me through the good, the bad, and the ugly. I have met you IRL multiple times, and have created some great memories with each other. From going to Sea World and meeting.. odd people on roller coasters, to me loosing my favorite hat in the Pacific Ocean. *cries deeply* Ha, just kidding. But I will never forget our first Skype call, and you told me you were asian and I couldn't even deal. But seriously, you have been one of my best friends on site for a long time, and hopefully many more years to come. Love you Audrey aka my little gung hay fat choy. xoxo
I love you Audie and you make me smile every time I talk to you and you always cheer me up when I'm down and it makes me happy that you care about me.
Audie, I WANNA MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU'RE THE ONLY GIRL IN THE WORLD OK, ILY. AUDIE, SHINE BRIGHT LIKE A DIAMOND ALWAYS PLS.
audie- talented and very easy to get along with, nice and kind with a wild fun side to her
i'm literally so glad i met you and i love you for being an amazing friend so far in our relationship
I miss tinychatting with you guys. Will be added to as time goes on, hehe.
You are listening to: I thought I'd dedicate the music to kirby and have a temporary kirby theme.
● I have a question, can I ask you? Of course! Just send me a profile comment and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.
● Could you make me a profile? Sorry, but probably not. Making a profile takes me a long time. They're not premade templates, so it takes time to develop an idea. I'm like any college student, so I value my time. A profile could take up to a month for me to design, draw, and code.
The only way to get a profile from me would probably be through auctions which I do maybe once every 2 years. My last profile auction was autobought by Inkxy with Lucky the Cat (Approximately 35mil at the time). If you're seriously desperate for one... and crazy rich on Gaia, haha, I'll consider them for offers I can't refuse like SDPlus #346 Thea the Unicorn Spirit. Thank you for showing your interest though, it means a lot to me that my work stands out. ♥
● What program do you use for your art/profiles? Photoshop. For both drawing and animating. There are tons of tutorials on Google if you want to learn. If you don't own Photoshop, here is a really great simple, free, online version of it. I code them myself with no programs, just right in the Theme Override box, and ideally use trial and error to get it how I'd like.
● How do you make your gold? Have you spent real life money? I make most of my gold from drawing, exchanging, or, recently, betting. I had my shop Enri for a long time. I haven't spent a penny of real life money on this game from the years I've been on. My best suggestion for you is to exchange because it's a sure fire way to make gold. You want to stick with the motto buy low and sell high. However, this does not mean you buy an item for 400k from the marketplace and try to sell it for 500k. It doesn't work like that. But you can go through the exchange, find someone selling a 400k for 300k, buy it, and then sell it in the marketplace for 100k profit (Minus tax of course). If you need more tips, shoot me a profile comment and I'd be glad to give you suggestions! As for betting, from my experience, you need a plan and a good amount of gold to bet. You need to make sure you are completely willing to lose the gold you bet. I know people who have won hundreds of millions and people who have lost hundreds of millions.
● Donate? I donate occasionally, mostly to friends. If you ask me to, I won't. If I'm in the mood and I happen to stubble upon your quest thread, sure.
● Can I donate to you? Donations are always appreciated, but never necessary! As anyone, I do have items I still want and goals that are difficult for me to accomplish. But, please think about yourself first and foremost! I will only accept gifts and donations from people I know have it to spare or really really want to. For the people who don't have it to spare, please, I want you to save up for your own goals. I would much rather see you accomplish an item you've been questing for forever than donate it to me. I have an income, I make a good wage, I make my steady living. Thank you though for considering me. If are still itching to donate, there are some amazing charities in the Charity/Quest forum, as well as elaborate and creative quest threads. ♥
● Can I borrow something from you? I only let close friends borrow my items. :3 Borrowing from me: Trickster's Gimmick to Jorge Borrowing from:
I was inspired mostly by my adorable OC. I wanted to have her in a cutesy environment as well as practice with vector art some more. I've always wanted to make a profile full of plushies and I thought it was about time to make something that had no focus on the "sky" theme whatsoever. All of the animals drawn were suggested by different people as well as some personal favorites. Also.. that orange thing in the middle.. is not a sun! It's a pufferfish damnit!
This profile was coded and drawn from scratch by me, Audie. Please do not steal coding and/or graphics. They were made for this profile only. I'm glad to share what I know, but stealing is absolutely not allowed.