* I fancy myself a wordsmith; also, I appreciate people who know how to use English and that type w/ some degree of accuracy.
* Big into exploring the world of music; Pandora and Spotify junkie.
* Anime fan! XD Casual gamer.
* Enjoys gardening, DIY home projects and redecorating. Hobby of 2012: indoor, vertical gardening! XD
* Crafter; advanced in crochet, intermediate needlepoint/counted cross-stitch, beginner in sewing and knitting; recent inductee to the world of "Stampin' Up" and card making.
* Quiet person, relishes a good book; laughs easily; is open-minded and non-judgmental.
* Quick to smile, not to lose my temper; I don't hold grudges, but I will remember.
* Can be silly or sensual, depending on the mood. 'Reasonable' mood-swings for a woman XP
* Generally am a morning person, but I can fly w/ the night owls once in a while, lol.
* Don't travel much, but would like to get out more; passport acquired.
* Medium interest in health and fitness; decent cook; coffee drinker.
* Amenable in most cases, but can be aggressive when I want something enough.
* Doesn't live in the past; tries to enjoy the moment; has vague plans for the future.
* Can be extremely lazy at times; procrastinator.
* Can be sarcastic and a little cynical.
* Does NOT want children (unless they're furry and walk on four legs, in which case, I have three already)!
* I don't like to drive and avoid it at all costs.
* Not particularly religious or ambitious, and I don't have a college education.
* I'm usually broke, but that's b/c I'm attempting to be 'responsible' by paying my bills. >.<
* I have a very bad habit of canceling at the last minute.
Anomaly: a deviation from the common rule, type, arrangement, or form.