- Last Login
- 12/22/2014 7:47 am
- Member Since
- Mount Berry, Georgia
- college student, dnd freak, blah blah blah
- Personal Website
- Favorite Movies/Anime
- Trigun Princess Tutu Lupin III Sailor Moon My Neighbor Totoro Spirited Away Princess Mononoke Howl's Moving Castle Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind Laputa: Castle in the Sky The Eternal Sunshine of A Spotless Mind American Beauty The Phantom of the Opera Hero Gia Movie Girl Interrupted The Business of Strangers Thirteen Persepolis Finding Neverland Now and Then Fried Green Tomatoes Ever After My Girl How To Deal 10 Things I Hate About You Raise Your Voice Dirty Dancing Havana Nights Across the Universe Chicago Moulin Rouge Ella Enchanted A Cinderella Story Wimbledon Carolina Crazy/Beautiful Becoming Jane How to Deal Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events New York Minute Saved! Mean Girls The Girl Next Door She's the Man Stick It The First Wives' Club Night at the Museum Underworld Underworld: Evolution X-Men X2 Movie X3: The Last Stand Van Helsing Tomb Raider Tomb Raider 2: The Cradle of Life Mr. and Mrs. Smith A Knight's Tale Batman and Robin The Dark Knight Batman: Anthology Jurassic Park The Lost World: Jurassic Park 2 Jurassic Park 3 Elektra National Treasure National Treasure 2 Sin City Serenity Aeon Flux Apocalypto Kill Bill 1 Kill Bill 2 The Ring The Village Red Eye The Tale of Two Sisters The Reaping The Emperor's New Groove Road to El Dorado Mulan Aladdin The Little Mermaid Pooh's Heffalump Movie Robots Meet the Robinsons Most things by Pixar Peter Pan Treasure Planet Wall-E The Secret Garden A Little Princess How the Grinch Stole Christmas Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer The Year Without a Santa Claus A Charlie Brown Christmas Mrs. Santa Claus Bedknobs and Broomsticks Mary Poppins Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
- Favorite TV Shows
- Avatar: The Last Airbender Invader Zim Firefly As Told By Ginger Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy Chowder Reba Still Standing Army Wives Fraggle Rock The Muppet Show VeggieTales
- Favorite Reads
- K.A. Applegate Francesca Lia Block Jacqueline Carey Madeleine L'Engle Lemony Snicket Lewis Carroll E.B. White C.S. Lewis Holly Black Karen Cushman Stargirl by Jerry Spinelli Peter Pan by James M. Barrie SkippyJon Jones by Judy Schachner Uglies series by Scott Westerfeld Gathering Blue by Lois Lowry Empress of the World by Sara Ryan Rules by Cynthia Lord A Mango-Shaped Space by Wendy Mass Jeremy Fink and the Meaning of Life by Wendy Mass Bunnicula series by James Howe Goose Girl by Shannon Hale Inkheart Trilogy by Cornelia Funke Angels & Demons by Dan Brown
- Favorite Music/Bands
- Audio Adrenaline DC Talk TobyMac Beatles 50's music 60's music 70's music soundtracks
- llamas tie-dye books education poetry Jesus Batman Dungeons and Dragons RPGs video games d20 Modern Serenity Role Playing Game random crap lip gloss colours the rainbow X-men crazy socks hot pink and black stripes feminism (as in feminists) Egypt Mexico faeries faerie tales or fairy tales.
Yo. You wanna know about me? Go to www.xanga.com/kandeldandel, www.livejournal.com/users/damecharlie or www.myspace.com/damecharlie.
All those are old. My newest onlinings are http://damecharlie.deviantart.com/ and http://www.youtube.com/user/ColourmineCreations.
Any more than that...just ask.
I will give you the basics:
I am a 27 year old female from Cartersville, Ga (technically White, Ga). I was born and raised here but surprisingly I don't have much of an accent. I go to Berry College in Rome, Ga where I am currently a COLLEGE GRADUATE! I have a degree in early childhood education. I was in these wonderful clubs; EMPOWER (the feminist group), BCAR (Berry College Alternate Realities group which includes fantasy, anime/animation, sci-fi, and 'other'), and GAE-SP (Don't ask, it has something to do with teachers or something).
I like a lot of things...-shrug- If ya want, you can pm me and I will get back to you. However, it may take a while so your best bet is to go to one of those aforementioned websites and leave a comment or IM me on my screennames. Though, if you message/add me on myspace, please make sure you say you are from gaia or I might delete you. I have had problems with random people adding me on myspace before (random creepy ppl I might add), because it provides a little more information and pics. So just for my sanity and safety, add a little note that says you are from gaia. Thanks.
I always welcome new friends so don't be shy, add me. ^_^
Viewing 12 of 50 friends
Thank you Icy, Razz and Psy!!!