Hai love. Yo te amo. =]]
This world is a daze, and people don't can't comprehend it.
Oh, and join this post.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/random-randoms/t.51696172/ BUNGEE CHEESEThe Top Ten Facts About Me.
10. My number one favorite colour would be... You guessed it, yellow.
9. I'm a complete environment freak, aha.
8. I know I'm the weirdest girl you will ever meet.
7. I'm a sucker for Now And Laters.
6. I love rainbows.
5. In order my favorite colours are: Electric yellow hot pink azure neon green.
4. Yes I wear makeup, so if'n it's a PROBLEM, well that's all you, kay?
3. I try to be OPTEMISITC.
2. I realized one day that, no matter how hard you try, you can't be perfect. It's just a wasted effort.
1. I am who I am, and that's an overly obsessed dirty-blonde-blue eyed-Bleach fangirl.
So nao you know me.
Thanks for reading ^^ I love you nao, and look for meh in the forums ^^.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!Did you know that "emo" people are usually abusing themselves for the attention? Heh. The original freaking hippie. GET IT IN YO HEADSS! biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin Peace, everyone says it, who's going to start it?
If one person does something for the earth a day, that's 365 good thingsfor the earth, every year. It really adds up. ANYWAYS? So, I own Save The Trees!, inc., and my aunt, Kenny helps me in that program.
&&, An environmentalist, veggie, hippie. Don't steal her style.,
All we know is falling, and there's nothin we can do about it.
[ WARNING! ]
Not For The Faint Of Hearts!
Not very single, anymore <3. But my heart's not for abusing, so don't try.
Scroll for randomness, I guess.
any person who would be the perfect friend, who didn't use you like a tool, and never told secrets about you, stabbed you in the back.
Are you that someone?
Hebo. I love him. He is the most amazing boyfriend I could ever have.
Make Love, Not War.
But Hugs are great, sex can wait.
Senna, eh? xD
People Have Hope Because They Cannot See Death Lurking Behind Them.
We fear that which we cannot See.