Hrm. In loose order of people-looking-at-my-profile relevance:
* Thirty years old, single male, not looking for any serious relationship, but I can and do enjoy flirting.
* Austin-subbreed Texan.
* Computers are my trade and I love working with them.
* I like video games and webcomics and mangas.
* I also like Gaia roleplaying, but I prefer not-strictly-paced 1x1 scenarios over PM, with simple plots because my mental energies are usually spent elsewhere.
* I'm easily fascinated by new ideas and intellectual challenges.
* I enjoy arguing. Too much sometimes, to the point where it actually interferes with the point of having the conversation - and I'm trying to fix that.
* I think the generation after mine is unfocused and unempowered, and I suspect it's my generation's duty to help fix that.
* I believe that the dumber a person thinks their question is, the more important it is that they ask it.
* I suspect my fancy-talkin's might intimidate people sometimes. I wish it didn't.
* I suspect the amount of useful information obtained about a person from text decreases exponentially over additional text, so further queries should be directed to me, in PM, for maximum effectiveness. I do appreciate getting PM's.