I'm straight up gangster, Yo.
Yo! This is Color, otherwise known as Kiki. I really need to update this s**t more often. e__e So if you actually want to know about me, read on. -points-
Mmkay. I'm an unusual girl, to say the least. I can never make up my mind on what I want and what I like. I'm a nice person, honest. Most people just don't seem to believe that. .__.
I like music. Most types. It would take too long to name everything (and I'm feeling particularly lazy right now.) so you'll just have to find out.
Musicals be rockin', yo. So do superheros.
But I like the villians more. :] (The Joker in TDK is amaizng)
I am of the female species, but I'd rather have a p***s.
I'm not a very religious person. I think it's interesting, though. :3
Homophobes are gay.
I'm a very open minded person. I think debates are fun~
I like to meet new people. If you're too shy to talk, then I'll jump on your back and shout, "surprise butt sex!" Srsly. I've done that before.
I have low self-esteem. I do.
You should read my fanfics. My screen name (On Fanficiton.net) is Bonzai-Bunny. I'm the world's slowest writer. But I'll eventually get it done. I also can't spell. Thank god for Word.
I can be serious at times and silly moments later. I have strong emotions, I just keep them in a lot. I'm also very depressing and if you hang around me, your self-esteem is likely to go down.
I like to study people. People interest me. They do.
I'm an aspiring writer. My goal is to finish something that is completely original. (Which I most likely won't but it's a nice dream. .__. ) My goal is to complete a novel.
Actually, I'm thinking of starting a list of things I want to do before I die. If you can think of something, please tell me. So far:
1. Get a novel published
2. Travel outside of North America
3. Learn how to belly dance
4. Learn at least three more languages
5. Write a piano piece
Personality disorders interest me, so I might write something involving that. I also love the human body. I'm an artist as well and the curves (male or female) and muscles just intrigue me. I'm also quite intrigued by the medical aspects of the human body.
I think the female body is beautiful. I'm secure enough in my sexuality to be able to say, "That's hot."
I also am enamored with unique and eccentric things. (If you couldn't tell by now.)
I will forever love color and music. It spices up life.
My current idol is Emilie Autumn. She's amazing and creative and the type of person that isn't afraid to speak her mind.
I am also amazed by the beauty of Mana. (Guitarist)
I have multiple kinks and fetishes (Damn you kink meme!). I love leather and stiletto pumps. Especially on men.
Ochichin is a funny word. (If you don't know what that means, watch Boku no Pico. )
Heyheyhey. Guess what?
YOU JUST LOST THE GAME.
But it's okay, I lost it too. (:
Imma molest you. D:<
1) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, liposuction and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Britney Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples,
infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8.) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans...
Re-post this if you believe in legalizing gay marriage
I don't talk in the forums much anymore. o__o So the chances of someone finding this are like nil.
Don't be a stranger; send me PM filled with rainbows and unicorns. <3
|Princess Catnip Wrote:|
Neko: It's yaoi. There's a p***s in his butt. Of course it's painful.
Viewing 12 of 41 friends
I got soul but I'm not a soldier.