Chimerical Beast

Chimerical Beast's avatar

Last Login: 11/16/2017 4:16 pm

Registered: 04/10/2006

Birthday: 11/04/1992

Contact

  • Add to Friends
  • Send Message
  • Trade Items

Equipped List

Interest Tags

Remind me to update my interests.

 

About

User Image

Seeing as you're visiting my profile, I'll work under the assumption that you actually want to know a little bit about me.

Let's start with the basics...
I'm not one to use my legal name online, and I won't specify my location beyond telling you that I live in America. I'm 21, in case you didn't feel like doing the math, and am currently in college. Someday, I would like to be a writer and a shepherd (yes, with sheep).
I typically hang out in the B/C Pets forums, and that's also where I spend most of my gold. I like to role play, but I am very slow, and prone to taking hiatuses due to work or stress. Lurking is a (bad?) habit of mine, as I am easily intimidated by people in real life and online.

The following is further information...
I have been diagnosed (by several professionals) with Asperger's Syndrome. As such, communication isn't my strong point. I try very, very hard not to misunderstand others or say things in such a way as to be misunderstood, but sometimes I slip up. Offending people is one of my least favorite activities, and I do not troll. 95% of the time, if I've said something rude or mean, it was a communication failure on my part. The other 5% occurs when someone really pisses me off (which is actually pretty hard to do).

Now I'm going to briefly touch on politics and religion...
I am an independent with a libertarian lean.
Spirituality is a big part of my life, but I'm not "in your face" about it. I'm Catholic (among other things, if I may quote Hellboy). However, I don't believe in Hell, and I do believe in reincarnation. (I told you it would be brief!)

Comments

View All Comments

emogirl989 Report | 06/19/2012 7:30 pm
emogirl989
i like your signature 3nodding
Loven Peace Report | 04/23/2012 9:54 pm
Loven Peace
Thank you for the buy!
I was also tickled that someone with "wolf" in their username,
bought "twin wolves". hahaha.
again, thanks!
Atomic Mermaid Report | 06/26/2011 9:49 pm
Atomic Mermaid
User Image

Atomic Mermaids thanks you for your business, we hope you are satisfied and come back often to see what's in store.

heart stay hip, cool sea-cat. heart

i-Roisin Dubh-i Report | 04/18/2011 7:58 pm
i-Roisin Dubh-i
Heya. I'm attacking you for the easter event. Hi-ya!
i-Roisin Dubh-i Report | 04/15/2011 6:46 pm
i-Roisin Dubh-i
I'm amused by the fact that I'd run into you here.

~L. M.
i l y s m - x Report | 12/27/2010 10:11 am
i l y s m - x
ty smile
i-Roisin Dubh-i Report | 06/25/2010 6:23 pm
i-Roisin Dubh-i
Hey,
I'm going to be going away for a while (I'm telling all my friends)
For the next two weeks I'm going to be in Japan and will have limited, if any, internet access.
I'll talk to everyone when I get back. (and for you, you get pictures)
i-Roisin Dubh-i Report | 06/23/2010 5:23 pm
i-Roisin Dubh-i
I sorta am too. Like, I never really EVER give out my real name. Period. No matter what people think, unless I actually know them my name changes from person to person.
i-Roisin Dubh-i Report | 06/23/2010 4:48 pm
i-Roisin Dubh-i
YOU SHOULD DELETE THE COMMENT, I CANT EDIT AFTER POSTING!
teehee.... sorry sad
i-Roisin Dubh-i Report | 06/23/2010 4:47 pm
i-Roisin Dubh-i
0.0
sorry, I forgot
I WAS JUST TOO EXCITED.
I'LL SEE WHAT I CAN DO!

Signature

 

Recent Visitors

Forums

Posts per Day: 2.42

Total Posts: 10326

Latest Posts

My Playlist

You currently have zero playlists!