Hi, and welcome to my profile.
WARNING: If the comments weird you out, then you don't belong in Gaia. xD
People here refer to me as Cheese, Cheeseums, Cheesey, Cheesypoof, etc...to varying degrees...People from RSU/RSV (Now look what you did, I had to actually write stuff in my profile!!!), they don't have the privilege to call me out-of-control names. I will not tolerate it to any degree. >_< It's not that I'm mean like that, but I have a reputation to uphold there as uptight, you know? xD It's nothing personal...Really.
Get it? Got it? Good. I'm just like many different people though; I appreciate random mail even if I don't say it. That's how it is for a plethora of things, although that's not exactly the same for comments. >_> I'd rather if certain people didn't make certain comments that I have to delete... Luckily I haven't had to delete comments in a long time, so good job people! *thumbs up*
But that's all sorts of mean stuff that I would rather not have to deal with. Here are some things that you should know about me because they're REALLY important. *rolls eyes* Here goes:
1. I don't really ever tell my name. It's not like I don't have one, or that I'm insecure...Ok, maybe it's becuase I'm insecure....But now, more people than ever know my real name, so this point isn't such a big deal anymore. But. Yeah. I still don't like giving it out, and would rather make it a game of hangman. Which some people didn't seem to like, but whatever. They all felt the glory of victory afterwards. >D
2. I am emotionally and psychologically inconsistent, like badly mixed instant cake batter. You know, you get all those chunky pieces where the mix clumped up...Because I suck at baking both in real life and intellectually. >_<
3. Techno, for the most part, is the poison of my choice. It kills my eardrums like no other with bass like mad! ♪Put the bass up to the top...♫
4. I am of the age 18. Not that anyone bugs me for my age. xd Probably just amazed that I'm not dead or something because I feel so old! Come on, I had gray hair since third grade...But that's getting really off topic. Though, yeah. There's no real topic for this anyways. Even so, there still needs to be some order to the madness, you know?
5. Anime? What anime? Sure. Yeah. I'm going to throw out acronyms (it's only being a jerk if I know you don't know, but I don't in this case xD): FLCL, TMoHS, TMSAA, FMA, FMP...and more, especially the ones that don't make sense as acronyms. =P
But now I have an interests section, so this point is obsolete.
6. As straight as a knife, that isn't a self-destructive emo. Passive emo, maybe? But lets not get into that, it makes me cry. No, not. xD So yes, I don't drink alcohol, I don't do (you know).
7. I am capable of being nice without going against the very fiber of my very being. It's not that hard, you just can't expect me to be nice/mean every single second of my life. Because stereotyping is one thing that I would consciously try to break. And even sometimes, unconsciously. ;D
8. I like little requests. Even though I may act annoyed, complain and whatnot, that's merely a typical guy-stereotype. I may be slow at it, I may not like it, but I tend to get it done so no worries and don't be afraid -- you don't get rewarded with anything by doing nothing. And sometimes I act kooky and weird, but don't let that off-put you either. I may look like a welcome mat, but I know how to slame the door on you, too.
9. I do have an okay selection of "big" words but that seriously shouldn't frighten you, I don't expect anyone to speak like I do...Just correctly, alright? Fortunately, lately, I've been resisting the usage of such. ;D
10. If I ever say sorry to you for any reason, consider yourself lucky. You're a rare person because I make apologies scarce. xD Though it does seem like the people who receive them, receive them oft enough.
11. I don't really like Soulja Boy Tell'em or Eminem-type people. Except, their Crank Dat and Slim Shady. xD Those are some exceptions, those two. *nods* As an amendment, please refer to point number 94, lawls. Good luck with that.
12. Ponytails turn me on. Haha. (Reference to something else, something less "wrong" than you are thinking right now. : P) It's just that sometimes I watch and, or, read too much manga or anime. Though more manga now than anime. I find it more...detailed and varied. Yush.
13. Thank goodness for the thirteenth, otherwise I might not be alive. @_@ Let's not go into detail, okay? ;]
14. I am open-minded, also to things that you might now want me to know. :'d Yes, I am sometimes curious so if you'd rather me not know...Don't tease me about it because I might just get too nosy. D:
15. Long comments just happen to come out of nowhere. Just don't pay too much attention to it, it's not THAT much to be jealous of. Like...This long About Me section is not something to be jealous of either. xD
16. Fan service annoys me. I mean seriously, if you have to stoop that low...Why not stoop lower and just don't make a show? >: O Why not just turn into DBZ and have whole episodes dedicated to characters "training" and "powering up"? >_<
17. I like pie (not very many people I meet don't, they just like something else better and I don't mind that. You don't have to be fanatical about pie to like it, you know.) It's okay just to say you like it and that's all.
18. I am sometimes random. But that's okay for most, as long as you don't try to hold out on a long, serious discussion. That long, serious discussion at a certain length would cease to have meaning. Kind of like this list! : ]
19. Scooter asks, "How Much Is The Fish?" My god, he's such a penny pincher.
20. To speak of the devil...In response to the above question, "God Knows". : P
21. Just so YOU know, the two above this one are references to songs I happen to like with yummy irony sprinkled in. Get your daily diet of ferrous material! xD
22. I am commonly seen using the emoticons ^_^, : P, xD, : O, and 0_o. With the occasional *_*, >_<, >_>, <_<, and ^_~.
23. I rarely say LOL, ROFL, LMAO, ROFLMAO, or any of that sort on Gaia. : O Unless it's instanto-chato like Towns, Movies, or whatnot.
24. If I happen to dislike you for any reason, it's probably because of a personal vendetta -- is there any other way to hate someone? xD
25. If I happen to like you, you probably won't know it right away. : P I mean seriously. I type like a mono-tone sometimes. It could be hard to tell if I'm joking or serious...
26. I like J-Pop more than American Pop, and I don't mind listening to music in which I have no idea what they mean. *_*
27. MTH FTW....In other words: Maximum the Hormone For The Win : ] Koi No Mega Lover. ; ] There's nothing like saying something that sounds like thinking lyrics read as: Sweet and sour speak it Jamaica lover. XD
28. If you happen to dislike me, just because I type like a literate, does not mean you have to hate me any less even though you feel obligated. *nods*
29. I like long talks, and walks on the beach...Hey. >_> This isn't a dating show.
30. I've started to despise fried chicken, ever since they started tasting like solidified fat more than anything else. I still like KFC's mashed potatoes and gravy even though Popeye's completely is in a different league completely both in flavor, ingredients and...Location?! >_< Move closer, Popeye's!
31. Woo, REDALiCE. :] I like his tracks, but he's such a lame-o for not allowing downloads. Yeah. I'm listening to it off of MySpace, but I don't necessarily have an account. : P So don't look for me there, you won't find me.
Edit: Well now I do but I still don't give you permission to try to look for me?
32. : Oh! One of my friends told me about Nightcore. I may have to go on a downloading/buying binge, depending if I like ALL their tracks. @_@ Overall it will take a long time. But then again, I don't really feel like doing it because I'm lazy.
33. Oh hey look, there's two three's in a row do I get a prize?! No? Loser. >_< xD (<~Credits to Demonsong. XD)
34. I am Cheese, the one in the dreams that you never remember, the perpetrator of the strange, bewildering confusion of why you should wake up in the morning lightly embarrassed from some unrecallable thought.
35. This isn't exactly about me but -- MONY ROXXORZ YOUR BOXXORZ 'TILL THEY FALL TO YOUR SOXXORZ! ; ] Now that I've gotten that out of my system...
36. I am not fat, do not ask. I don't know why anyone would, anyways. *Remembers Charmi-chan* Em. Okay, so people would ask. XD
37. Three plus seven equals ten. The ten is the day of my birth, the seven is the month and the three is...Nothing really significant. : P
38. Even though sometimes self-depreciating (who isn't sometimes?!), my friends are awesome. And yes, they're shareable but only if they want to be. No, I won't get jealous. XD
39. Nine square root'd is three. It also sounds like "Nine square-root trees". @_@ Don't you love my way of thinking? *rolls eyes*
40. Never order the "plastic garden gnomes" service from Santa Claus. Before you know it, your yard will look like a Fisher Price play ground and gnomes will be stealing your socks. D:
41. Even though some numbers are not overtly obvious, they are an analytical thinker's playground. @_@ Sadly, I must say that not all numbers have as much meaning as I would like, for example: This point.
42. The world exists because we think of it, we exist to think of it because there is the world. Without us there would be no world and there is no "us" without the world. If the world exists without anything to think of it, it is as good as not existing. So there is the answer to, "If a tree falls and nobody is around, does it make a sound?" HELL NO! D:<
43. Wow, how would life be without cars? I mean they are convenient somewhat in getting around but isn't that a little myopic? Because to go from one place to another is sooo more important than conserving the environment.... >_>
44. The day I see someone drag water is the day that...
I've become Nikolai and/or Kiske. 0_o
But probably very popular as well. At least, in my imagination.
45. People like to eat me. Because apparently I am a variety of delicious that is not resistable.
46. Lalalalalaaa~You shall never receive this! XP
47. I do like to coordinate, somewhat, with Lun. ;D
48. I can't draw art, nor does anyone ask me so I suppose that's all good. But in case you didn't know...I don't draw art. XD
49. Burma is too dangerous for Stallone because you know he wouldn't go that far down the river, but not for a flock of religious folks bent on relieving the suffering of people by giving them enough food and medicine so that their preaching of 'populate the world' can be heard and practiced...Hm. New Africa, anyone?
50. Okay, so I've reached 50, now what? Do I go on some sort of fantastic adventure that somehow incorporates all the aforementioned points in the epitome of cataclysmic collisions? 0_o
51. It has been quite a while since i have done any of these points. Can anyone guess why? Well it has to do with...Uh. Oooh! Penny! ;D
Yeah, honestly it had nothing to do with a penny besides costs. It'd take approximately 6,000 pennies...Per hour.
52. My usage of ;D o: o; D: D; DX :'D and some others have been increasing. I think I am becoming more and more influenced by Lun. Okay. Yeah. Lun. Woo Lun~ :'D
53. The Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster looks like quite the interesting read. But I'm too lazy to go out and buy/rent it. So yeah. If you know somewhere I can... read it for free, then feel free to pass on a link, reference to me. ;o
Update: I have never found it, and have never read it since. Links to free sites are still welcome. >o<
54. I shave approximately every other day. Not that it really matters -- I tend to forget often. And the forgetting means my hairs get really long, but they're still sparse so it looks really bad. And then they're really hard to shave at that point because they bend to the razor and all I get in the end is razor burn. No, I don't put bandaids on my face. O_o
55. I sometimes moonlight as a minor drawy'ish person. But yeah. Don't ask me to draw. xD I don't draw very well, and yeah. Usually not for anyone else but myself and occasionally a few close people.
...And I don't get paid...So yeah. Basically I don't even get to moonlight as an artist, either. DX
56. I had something really significant I wanted to put here, but I forgot exactly what it was, considering I thought of it...Um. Yeah. Two days ago.
57. The number fifty seven just seems like the most random number in the world. It like, has no significance to me. And even less than those that don't have any significance either -- does that mean it has negative significance? 0_o Oh, and if you're wondering why I'm talking about such. Look at the point # we're on. Geez. xD
58. Yes! Just like everything else says in this profile (if I've changed it by the time you read this, well then. USED to say in this profile ^^; ) Redneck is the only media you could ever need! I mean seriously. It has little kids, big burly people and smexy dancers. Did I mention that the song at no point says Redneck? Who the heck came up with that name?
59. I think I scare people away. Therefore I must commend the people who stick around me. Really. You guys are amazing. *o* Thought I kind of realize that most people who read this just read it through to say they have read through all of it. Which isn't really such a big deal. So if that's your objective, how about you...Go away. Just kidding. XD Gimme a comment and announce it to the world! Or at least people who visit my comments, lawls.
60. Ninjas or space pirates? NINJAAAASssssh---N*A*S*H!?! Okay. I had no idea where that came out of. I digress. But I prefer Ninjas. Please no comments or PM's about this. I don't want to hear about your disagreements, or even your agreements! I like random comments/PM's somewhat, though. So feel free to talk about anything that is random. And now, I hearby declare Ninjas and/or pirates of any variety, not just the space flavor to be NON-RANDOM SUBJECTS.
61. You know what? In fact, I determine that anything I talk about here, in these here points are not viable random-topic subjects. Please, go find something else to talk about. I know I talk about a myriad of things, and the more points I add, the harder it is. But. Yeah. I have faith in you. ^_^ Whoever you are. XD
62. I think I eat too much yogurt. There are natural bacterial flora building up in my intestinal walls as we speak. I know it sounds disgusting. But yeah. It's probably true. At this rate, I won't be needing my appendix, which, I have every-so-faithfully retained until now because I'm getting plenty of live culture from yogurt. Oh my.
63. I rarely ever comb my hair. I don't know why. I don't think I even combed it on picture day in grade schools. And now, I found out it honestly doesn't matter. People don't look at me any differently whether or not I slicked back my hair, combed over my hair or whatever. Just. Leave it alone. It'll grow wild and free and prance about on the fat of the land called your scalp. D<
64. In response to the point above, I also don't shave much. Sure, I shave my facial hair, but yeah. The hair on the rest of my body stay. >.> I'm not looking for your opinions here. And sure, I'm Asian, but I still have leg hairs. And visible arm hairs. Not those teeny-weeny white Asian'esque hairs you tend to see. But BLACK hair. I swear it's because I broke my arms. Mmhm. Yeah. Blame the breakages. : ]
65. School is lame. Need I say more? If it disappeared off the face of the Earth, I might be a little sad that all those nerds hiding in the libraries and such would be devastated, but overall. I don't really mind much. There's not much to see here folks, just some angry guy not even ranting about his academics, but the source of it thereof. Gawd. Walk away. >o<
66. 666 Is not a bad number, you freaks. Geez. It's just three arbitrarily picked numbers in a row. I find nothing wrong with two threes in a row, and twos, and ones and so on and so forth, why sixes? Because some religion you might not necessarily believe in gave it significance? Figure something out for yourself, please?
67. I was about to say something really interesting and important, but I subsequently forgot. So you shall have the consolation prize - from the contest you just lost, thanks to me, give me a pat on the back for that - of me telling you that I have nothing to say for this point. Thank you very much!
68. All the clocks in my house run roughly 5-10 minutes fast. For good reason. Otherwise, I'd be late for everything. Instead, I look late, I rush, and then I realize that I'm completely and utterly early! Wawawewa! ^o^ My wristwatch has to run 15 minutes fast though, now doesn't that tell you something about me? ^^;
69. Why do people think this is such a dirty number? Geez. All it is, is the front number upside down, or the back number upside down. Gawd. Get a life, you people.
I know that I'm definitely having fun with this number. In my imagination. ~_~
70. Point Seventy! Isn't this the absolute win?!? No? *kicks*
Ah, that was the answer I was looking for. ;D If you read all the way and didn't skip around, you deserve major chocolate Kudos. No. Not credit, but those actual granola bars that taste so yum, but are disappointingly small. D:
71. Compared to the newer points plenty of the old points seem rather insubstantial. So, I probably will go back and improve them -- that also means people have the fun of re-reading everything and see if anything is amusingly updated?
72. CCS -- Chocolate Cheese Strawberry = Complete and utter, infallible, epic, amazing WIN! There is no arguing with that, I'm sorry. Not only is it impossible for you to fully argue against something you don't completely understand unless you're such a big idiot. D< ...Sure that argument could be used for religion, except that I deem there's nothing to understand in that realm. GO PLAY WITH YOUR PIXIES IN YOUR FIELDS OF GOLD, NAO!
73. ...I fail at Hiragana. Don't ask, I don't have much to say about this. I can never remember the characters within a timely manner, I have the urge to make everything square. Thank you, Mandarin writing.
74. I am a very needy person. I need acknowledgement, I need life, I need to breath, I need to eat, I need to perform certain bodily functions I'd rather not specify online, I need to sleep, I need to be with my friends, I need to hang with my friends, I need to look, need to blink, need to be with Lun. O:
75. #75! Oh, if you ever want to know where I am for whatever reason, like to track me down with some sort of bloodhound that is keen on the blood of cheese, then yeah. I'm mostly located up in the clouds. At least, just my head. Yes! I am an air-head! I miss the point lots of times, but that really doesn't bother me too much. At least I think that way. If you're looking for a serious conversation, you're probably not going to find it here. ^^;
76. Oh wow, it's been a while since I've made any points for this profile of mine. But never fret, here is an update! xP
77. I'm not longer as uptight about me giving away my information actually. It used to be worse, and I was very choosy as to who I told personal information.
Okay, maybe I lied.
Or did I? You'd have to talk to me to find out.
78. I kind of started playing Maplestory again. I'm usually Icybreeze on there, if I'm online so don't be afraid...to...stalk me. Meh. Maybe it'd give me more motivation to play it. XD
79. I am now a mod in a charity that I dub CCC. Visit me some time. If you can find where it is. XP
80. LPFTW! X3<3
81. I am oftentimes on an instant messenger of some sorts. Contact me, if you want. But yeah. I might be wierd. XD
MSNM: Dairycheesus@hotmail.com(I have two, but you get my generic one, and not my personal one. XP)
82. Oh, so did you notice a pattern in the usernames? If you don't, or didn't, you know I don't really blame you. ;P
83. Puritans are really really dirty people. If you think about it, they weren't uptight (Maybe they were, just in the places that counted...). I'd explain more, but then I'd probably disappear off the face of the Earth for explaining why Americans are the way they are. I'm afraid for my life -- if you don't see me make any more points, or that I am inactive for a long time, it would have meant that they captured me and swept me away to their secret den someplace. Where I would be very, very...
84. Lun might be disgruntled in regards to the last point, so...
85. My friend Meme is crazy. And she needs to stop winking at me! It makes me uncomfortable! Like, is she planning something that I don't know about? D: There's something really crazy about people who constantly wink at you, like there's a conspiracy going on or whatnot.
86. I made everything bold! So hopefully it won't burn the eyes like it used to. At least as much. Because you know, I didn't want to be thaaaat mean. I'll just settle with contacting plastic garden gnomes to steal your undies. >.> <.<
Yeah, I have connections like that, where I can call upon other people to steal your...Dainties.
87. Mmkay, so I changed from white to 'darkgray' which has already been pointed out to me as the lighter of the grays. Which is strange. But then. Yeah. I am not one to judge. Or am I? o:
88. *Yawn* So I've learned that people act the way they do because they were taught that way, but then again lots of it is genetic. But then even twins, even when raised apart from each other, grow up to be similar to each other... Oh and speaking of twins... ;D
89. If you tack on a 19 to the beginning, that would be the year that I was born! Now, that isn't a year of any significance, I believe. Unless you think that I was the arrival of the anti-Christ...For you know, no real apparent reason than that of me being evil and vindictive and vengeful for...Well, no apparent reason. *shrugs*
Bottom line: I'm eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevil. >D
90. Now, I haven't done this in a long time. Having said such, it's a pretty good indication that this point is just filler, and won't amount to much. But actually, if you think about it, all the other points are rather lame, useless, and a waste of time for me to have written it, and a complete waste of time for readers to have read'en it? (The the heck?) That is, unless you don't have a life. Which would also explain why you have gotten to this point. I would not like to think that you skipped a whole lot of points. D< Hmm. I guess this one was more useful than I initially thought.
91. I've determined last Thursday, September the 4th 2008, that I really really don't like the Mickie-Dee's sweat tea. Sure you get 32 ounces, but that's 32 ounces of sickeningly sweet sugar water. It doesn't even taste like tea! DX Really, it's the sort of thing that you'd find in a place where everything is born of pure practicality. You must drink sugar water, and eat nutritional pills to survive. No wonder why it's 32 ounces for a dollar. Seriously, if I can help it, I won't ever be getting that again. Unless I'm dehydrating or something, then maybe I'd consider it.
92. Goku0000 needs to stop like, trying to hit on every single girl on Gaia. At least, do them successfully and don't look like a creep, gosh. It's not like I hit on girls in Gaia, though.
Well at least, not anymore. Pleasedon'tmurdermeLun! *whimpers*
93. I'm like, really tired right now. I got more than eight hours of sleep though, and the only conclusion I can really come to is that the more sleep one gets, the more tired they become. Surely that must be true because in many occasions, less sleep means feeling better. Take for instance, short naps. They energize you, not make you more tired. The longer they are, the more you're out of it when you wake up. So it's obvious. Never sleep for more than 40 minutes.
Oh please, don't listen to me for your own benefit. >.<
94. If you go and look back at point number three, you would notice that I said my main musical poison of choice is techno. Well, I will have to rescind that and replace it with something more broad and vague, in general make it so that you don't really know what kind of music I like. I basically listen to anything now, that isn't too egotistical. Which means most rap, I'm sorry. It doesn't mean I don't like some; some are darn catchy, it just means I don't go out of my way for them. And please don't bother me with much Placebo, I get enough, all the time, from a friend.
95. I don't always do the right thing because it's the right thing, And sometimes I don't do the right thing even if it's the right thing. If that confuses the heck out of your mind, I really can't help you there, but if you understand something....I shall go on. Actually, I would have regardless, but that's pretty moot to say. Just, if I don't seem weird because I don't conform with the actions you expect. Just know that you have been forewarned. Very deep into a list, lawls.
96. I would tell you how tired I am right now, but that would just be a repeat of point number ninety-three. And as you can tell, this point is point number ninety-six. So I'll just settle myself by referring to that point, and how I feel like that yet again. So now, all the criterion are satisfied - if there were ever any - and I got my point across. Woot.
97. This castle is my prison. If you know of what I speak and you know a way out, please leave me a message. Otherwise, don't bother. It's rather comfy right now, anyways. But who could ever settle for that? No one that I know, that's for sure....
98. If you haven't noticed already, I do have a quest thread. But then, why would I link it on my own profile, when I can just say it exists? o:
I mean, while it won't get more people in as easily, to whom it matters it wouldn't make a difference anyways. So I shall mention I have it and then not link to it whatsoever. Because I'm cheap and lazy like that but can justify myself. o.o;
99. Speaking of cheap, there's an inherent cheapness in the number 99. They like to end price tags like that because people are too dumb to round up, apparently. When they see a price tag for 2.99, they think it's only 2 dollars, and when they see a price tag for 599, they think it's just 500? You buggars use you brains, much?
100. And so today, a Wednesday, September 24th, 2008, at approximately 10:10, I have reached point 100. Triple digits. : ]
101. So yush, since 100 is a done deal, the party (or lack thereof) is over and all the invitations returned (Postal services don't know how to deal with nonexistent addresses), 101 is as if there is a new beginning. To a class. Because apparently it's ever so Godly to name a basics of a subject with 101. Why is that? Is it because of the curse of Disney? Oh wait, they probably didn't really come up with 101 Dalmatians and stole it from some small story that never got the recognition they deserved thanks to said company. Gosh. They're cheaters. They need to stop manipulating the copyright laws and extending their copyright on Mickey Mouse as well, he should be now freely used on any place skillful enough to buy printed paper! ~_~
102. I am like, one of the hardest persons in the world to contact when it comes to not using the internet, seriously. If you call home, you probably won't get me. If you call the cell phone that is vaguely mine, you probably won't get an answer, either. So does that mean I'm constantly in a location where I cannot pick up the phone (shower, outside in a loud location, etc.)? No. I blame the mobile-gnomes. Cousins of the plastic garden gnomes, I've known for a while that they've been out to get me ever since I took one of their ...Ahem, "property". ("He has taken our God, Fisher Price!!!")
103. I like Air Hockey, lots. I don't know why, I just do. There's nothing like hitting a plastic puck around whilst it floats on air and quite possibly hit with enough force for it to fly into the back of someone's head causing a concussion! The only flaw I see in the game is that you must have another person in public. Because if you played by yourself, you must either be really good at not hitting the puck into the other goal, or block it off, by which you'd look strange and perhaps asked by the staff to leave. And even then, your opponent, although possibly human might not be the best Air Hockey player. In which, they might be more useful if they offered their forearm to block the goal, and endure the bruising that may occur later.
104. Speaking of games, I absolutely...Um nevermind. I'm not going to bore you with another lame game which serves as nothing but true, authentic, bonafide... filler. Now about gnomes, that stuff was genius, this stuff is just lame. Why can't life be as interesting as the words we use to tell of it about? Noam Chomsky made the sentence "Green colorless ideas sleep furiously." Why can't the whole world be like that? Where grass can grow to realistic heights of 0 yards, 0 feet and a massive 0 inches? Where rocks fly and water flows upstream? *Would seriously adore that world*
105. I am, at the moment of typing this up, very tired. Sometimes I wonder why I even go on with life. Day after day after day of mundane tasks that are there for the very purpose of tying you down, to the "building of character" which is merely the forgetting of individuality, where said individuality is only important when it comes to making you willing to stay down long enough to be roped in again. I'm done with this point. The more I think about it, the more annoyed I get.
106. I think it's become pretty apparent that I like basically never watch any television shows. And you know, that's true. I don't. I don't know why but I feel like there's better things to do than watch television. And moves are daunting to watch because they take so much time. With that said, I'd never watch movies alone because I feel like that's worthless. With friends it's fine, though. Nothing like spending quality time with friends. ^_^
As long as none are described as "Strapping young lads" or else I'll have to become a "Stabbing young lad" on the person who said that. Who what? Was originally Brit? I would probably be fine with stabbing him. D<
107. It's not like I have anything against the British people, it's just it sounds so homosexual, but it's not like I have anything against homosexuals. Just. Basically whatever they do seem to be obnoxious. They're like the Jewish, the Native Americans, well basically anyone who was oppressed at some point of time -- we wish to be same, but treat us more special. You can be one or the other, but not both. Either lose your individuality and be treated the same way, or go for broke with all the special'ness in the world, but don't cry if you end up on the wrong stick of. Um. Let me change that. On the wrong end of the discrimination...*looks for non-phallic-sounding word* Whatever, on the wrong end of discrimination. Besides, you're special because you get discriminated? ;D
108. I ish a person of the eleventh hour. Seriously, I am such a procrastinating idiot, you wouldn't even believe it. Like now, I even waited until the last minute because you know, I don't have anything better to do. *So stupid* I know I would be told to get rid of that attitude but it's soooo ingrained into me that I can't really help it, at all. ...And it really sucks that it's the truth. And there's nothing you can say about that. If you do try --
GO BACK AND PLAY WITH THE MAGICAL GOPHERS DESTROYING THE FIELDS OF GOLD THAT ORIGINALLY YOU PLAYED WITH PIXIES IN NAO. SOON IT WILL BE REMODELED INTO PURE PLASTIC FOR THAT IS THE WILL OF FISHER PRICE AND THEREFORE THE PLASTIC GARDEN GNOMES' WILL!
109. Ugh that was one of the few times that I used tons of caps. It's not a habit that I would like to keep, I find it particularly annoying when people do that. But you know, I really thought that it made the whole thing funnier, so I went with it. My apologies if you found it particularly annoying. I kind of did, myself. ^_^;
110. I can make userbars. I don't want to make a shop out of it however, because I do believe that I should learn some more skills before actually doing that. But if you want a userbar, hit me up and I'll see what I can do about it. Just please don't actually hit me, because that hurts. x.x At the very bottom is some of my work. There are some that aren't mine though, you'll just have to guess. The reallly good looking one is not one I made of course, the one with the scrolling cheese is from Jen.
111. It took me an absurd amount of time to find Synaesthesia by The Thrillseekers, because of the fact that Synaesthesia is never once said in the song, and the alternate title of Fly Away is so generic I swear that one day I'll see a dog walking down the street named such. 0_o
Well not really but I hope the point was taken in a decent dosage.
112. I officially fail at questing. It's like whenever I get some gold, I give it away to someone. @.@
I'm not saying this to get any donations though and if you specified this point when giving a donation, I might refuse it. : / It's not that I am ungrateful, but it's that you put me in a very ridiculous position where I feel like I guilt-tripped you into giving me a donation and I'd rather not want to feel that you felt that way. Lots of feeling, huh? xD I'm not really a touchy-feely person online sometimes, anyways.
113. I don't know what people think of Tektek, but I don't particularly like making avatars there. I use it as a reference point sometimes, but I think people are being a little silly making avatars that they may never be able to make on Gaia, anyways. Before Tektek'ing an avatar, I think people actually need to have an understanding of the layering system and that sometimes it doesn't always work out as Tektek does.
114. Isn't zOMG ridiculous or what? o:
I mean seriously, you go on there and if you aren't put off by a variety of issues, such as being 104'd, chances are you're going to be lagged 'til your brains spill out your cranium due to lack of usage. And if that doesn't deter you, the fact that there are bunches of immature idiots, might. AND even if that doesn't, look at yourself, much? If you don't see them, that means you are one of them. Yeeeet another statistic, how pathetic. o3o;;;
Not that I don't like zOMG, it's just that it's...Too troublesome right now.
115. I chew gum alot. : D
But only when I have them. D:
Which is why I don't buy it often -- they may as well be flavored water to me and I'd be broke even more so than I am already if I bought them whenever I ran out. *noming on gum at this very moment*
116. It's been a while since I've said anything, so I'll go and say something now. Which is random, but when haven't I been random? xD
I've been listening to J-Core and Trancecore as of late and actually, they're rather awesome. I tend to like the melodies but I have a tendency to put the music on full bass so I can really tell where the beat is. And don't tell me anything about the Melbourne Shuffle.
117. I have an excessive amount of graphics down below, most of them userbars, and the majority of them made by me. : ]
Most of the graphics were ripped off of Touhou characters. Fun.
118. Yes, as the previous point implies, I basically have no life, seriously. You can find me online most of the time and. Meh. Maybe some day I'll have a nice life. Maybe that day I'd die, too! X'D I sounds ridiculous, but it might as well be true -- I'm probably doomed to be a...HIKKIKOMORI! *gasp* It's actually less awesome than it sounds, folks. Though I might be able to have a money-making life if I try hard enough.
...But I'm like, incapable of trying really hard.
119. Cheese capitalism:
You have two cows.
Cheese convinces you that you don't.
You believe him.
120. Sanae is a good girl. Sanae is a good girl. Pat her on the head and tell her that she's a good girl. Please. I'm glad she's in TH12 and all, but people need to stop picking Sanae B. Sanae is a good girl.
121. This is what you get when you multiply 11 by itself.
Oh and basically my upstairs toilet is clogged right now.
It's all your fault.
122. I've been asked about this for a long time now (NOT) and there is indeed a fansite all about me. It has everything about me right down to the details that you may or may not want to know. There are even pictures! You may find me in all my glory at this website.
123. Getting to this point was as easy as 1-2-3.
Sorry. Lame. xD
124. Sara Capitalism:
You have two cows.
But Sara owns them only on Tuesdays.
125. Sakura Capitalism:
You have cows situated around the country.
You take them on a road trip.
126. I saw a dead dear out in the road today. I think it was a doe, to be more exact. It ironically was dead, outside a hospital. And it was on the side of the road -- you know, where people park? Darn doe got hit by a stationary car. o.o;
127. Beware of your local computer lab. You never know when the person in the cubicle next to you will start drumming on the desk with their fingers and exclaim to the lordeh, "HIP HOP HAS SAAAAAVED ME" and then proceed to recite the Alphabet. But only to the letter G. Because that's just plain "G"angsta', you know?
128. "The world is garbage -- where is your beauty?"
Okay now that's out of the way...^_^
..................I have nothing to say.^_^"
Viewing 12 of 42 friends