Something from Dysan.net....You Should Visit....Dysan.net
1. He who laughs last, thinks slowest.
2. A day without sunshine is like, well, night.
3. On the other hand, you have different fingers.
4. Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.
5. Seen it all, done it all, can't remember most of it.
6. Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.
7. I feel like I'm diagonally parked in a parallel universe.
8. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
9. Honk if you love peace and quiet.
10. Despite the cost of living, have you noticed how living remains so popular?
11. Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.
12. It is hard to understand how a cemetery raised its burial costs and blamed it on the high cost of living.
13. Just remember...if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off.
14. It is said that if you line up all the cars in the world end to end, someone would be stupid enough to try and pass them.
15. You can't have everything, where would you put it?
16. If the shoe fits, get another one just like it.
17. The things that come to those that wait may be the things left by those who got there first.
18. Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day.
Teach a man to fish and he will sit in a boat all day drinking beer.
19. As long as there are tests, there will be prayer in public schools.
20. A fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a fine for doing well.
21. I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.
22. When you go into court you are putting yourself in the hands of 12 people that weren't smart enough to get out of jury duty.
23. Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
24. I just got lost in thought. It was unfamiliar territory.