Name: Cajun (Megan)
Location: Sugar Land, Texas
Birthday: October 7th, 1985
Gaia Member Since: March 2004...12 years!
Job: I am a 5th grade teacher at Our Lady of Guadalupe School.
Some stuff about me: I am married! 4 years on Nov. 10th. I love to watch/play football. I watch college football the most, but I'm becoming a Pro football fan as well. My teams are the Houston Cougars, Texas A&M Aggies, and the Houston Texans. I am also Published! I have published lesson plans. My favorite way to relax is in my PJ's with a glass of wine and a book or laptop. I have a dog named London (found at a shelter) and a cat named Cat (he found us).
I have a Bachelor of Science in Interdisciplinary Studies EC-6 from the University of Houston. Go Cougars! I am a fun, outgoing, and caring person. Not a whole lot annoys me, except Houston traffic and dumb drivers. Combine the two and I'm not so sweet and caring.
I'm usually found:
- In my classroom teaching
- At home planning lessons.
- Practicing (I sing in 3 different choirs)
- Out with my husband David.
- Doing something with my Church (Cantor, Choir, Catholic Daughters, JCDA, or Bazaar)
On Gaia I can be found:
- In the WG. Been there for about nine years and it's pretty awesome.
- Wondering aimlessly around towns.
- Black Jack
If y'all would like to know more, just ask!