Cafe here, just going to list a few things (in no particular order) so you guys can get the gist of my personality.
1. I'm taken (which really doesn't personify me but I thought I would like to put it out there.)
2. My motto is: "If it smells good, EAT IT"
3. I draw my own avatar art. (But I prefer to let people draw my avies for me!)
4. I'm currently in college, fighting procrastination and trying to get my Masters in English...
5. I'm passionate about Sports.
6. I pretty much like anything music wise, so feel free to suggest songs. I'll probably like them.
7. I'm often prone to accidents, like the time where my shirt ripped when I was moving out of my parent's house.
8. I'm prone to be overly affectionate when I love someone or something.
9. Pokemon :]
10. Video Games in general if I like it I'll kick it's a**. Case in point: I usually beat a game in it's hardest difficulty by the 2nd week of owning it.
11. I loathe making mistakes, once I make one I end up feeling like s**t :[
12. It's best not to get me angry. That said I hardly get angry unless given the proper motivation.
I think that pretty much covers me. Til next time: Nilla out!
The Absolute Best Urban Dictionary Definition:
An especially irritating breed of tool, the music snob is a self described authority on what is or is not "good" music. The genre is irrelevant, as music snobs somehow confuse their subjective opinions with objective concrete facts across all genres of music. The music snob is quick to write off your taste in music, and often spout proudly a large number of "better" unknown and/or less "commercial" bands that if you had as good of taste as they did, you would already know about and love. The music snob can be found at low budget local record stores, probably arguing with a clerk about how no good bands CDs are for sale. The music snob often prides themselves on their, again, self described "non-conformist" interests, and everyone else is merely a brain-dead product of MTV. The music snob fails to realize the definition of the word opinion: 1. a belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty.
2. a personal view, attitude, or appraisal., and instead deludes themselves into thinking that their opinions are more valid than those of anyone whose differ.
Music Snob: Oh my god, is that (insert band here), they suck, they are totally (insert bizarre music sub-genre) not real (insert music genre). If you weren't such a sheep you'd listen to (insert 1, to an indefinite number of obscure/unpopular bands).
Person#2: Wow you are one annoying fagot a** music snob, why don't you go choke on a d**k and die while listening to (insert a likely crappy band they mentioned) you a** sucking b***h ********.