I didn't think I'd have to make this obvious, but apparently I do. If you send me a friend request, do NOT ask me to donate. Ever. I am not a charity. I will donate gold however and whenever I feel like it. Asking for it is begging and I do not like to be begged. I never begged for gold or items once ever since I have been on Gaia. If I got along fine without begging, so can everyone else. Anyone who is accepted as a friend and still chooses to beg me for gold will be deleted from my friend's list and blocked.
Another thing I'd like to make clear: I am accepting friend requests, but from now on, I will only accept requests from people who give me a reason. If I accept your friend request and we don't talk for a month or more at any time, I will remove you from my friend list.
This is Me as of: August 2012
Right, so my Gaia name is BrokenMirrorsNeverLie, formerly Aylin Sable (after my roleplay character). My real life name is Hilary Gabrielle. You can call me anything related to either of my Gaia names or real life names. ^_^ I haven't been on Gaia for an especially long time. I've only been around since February 2008. I was introduced to Gaia long before that, but I never really got into it. Then one day I was watching a friend play some games and they kept telling me about how fun it was, so I decided to check it out. I was instantly addicted to it, of course. I've made a lot of good friends here, some of whom have transferred over to being a real life friend. It's really nice, and I'd be crippled if I didn't have my Gaia.
Let's see, what else... I'm 23 years old, born on March 6, so that makes me a Pisces.
Um... I guess any other random facts are included down below.
- Video Games (Devil May Cry, Dragon Age, and Mass Effect
- Music (rock/goth/punk)
- Drawing/Writing/Reading (Stephen King FTW!)
- The ocean
- Pepperoni pizza
- Pokemon (games, anime, art, products)
- Narrow-minded people
- Being sick
- Too much sun/heat (makes me sick...)
- Back stabbers
- Avenged Sevenfold
- Lacuna Coil
- Rise Against
- Theory of a Deadman
- Within Temptation
- Escape the Fate
Halloween avi art
Thanks to my friends for being totally awesome and randomly giving me gold and items!
List of Donators:
Your Sickest Kid
- Thanks for the 201,428 gold! And of course for continuing to be a good friend to me over the years. <3
Also thank you for the donation of the Steel-Plate Ninja Band in my quest for the Creeping Vine! And the gift of Tutu the Flying Fat Cat! Also, for a s**t-ton of other items. Just... tons. You're awesome, seriously, and I can't thank you enough.
- Thank you for the amazing gift of Bitter Porridge. You're already damned nice to me, but that's just... I have no words. I'm grateful for such a lovely gift.
Also... For the awesome Padmavati's Lotus and Kelp o' th' Loch! Thanks again for the Lila and turtle for my aquarium!
And now you have once more given unto me one of the nicest of all nice things... a Cathulu kitty for my aquarium! I love you Pyrite.
I cannot stress that enough. And not just because of the items. But because you're a sweet and awesome friend. <333
- for the Fallen Wish! <3 And for being my sexable man-twin, of course.
- For inviting me to her BG threads, grabbing my booty, and the lovely donation of 5k towards my Gweehorse quest.
- For all of the awesome avi art, being a cool friend, and for the 30k towards my Gweehorse quest. Also for the additional 40k - just because you couldn't think of anything to spend it on. XD