Real Name: Matthew Stephen Hyder
(Matthew: Gift of God (Hebrew))
Date of Birth: July 5, 1991 (Friday)
Gaia: Black Star Heaven & Akuma Uchitoru (Demon Slayer)
(Note: Black Star Heaven is a parody on Dark Cloud Heaven from Dark Cloud when I was trying to come up with names of worlds for Kingdom Hearts, just for fun. ^^ wink
Tinier Me: Shiro Ame (White Rain)
Facebook: Matthew Stephen Hyder
Soultome-Alorafane: Angel Blade
(Note: My Black Star Heaven account was my first day socializing on the net, on July 11th, 2006 when I was 15 years old, just after middle school in the summer before high school.)
(Note: The info on this profile is taken from my tvtropes account, Angelthread1w9.)
Religion/Philosophy: Secular Humanism (Atheism/Buddhism)
(Morality is defined by humans independent of religion or supernatural forces).
(Real Life: Gene Roddenberry, J. Michael Straczynski, Joss Whedon, Russel T. Davies)
(Female: Byakuren Hijiri (Touhou))
I. Need to test beliefs — A deeply held conviction that all beliefs, be they political, religious, or otherwise, should be challenged and tested on a regular basis, rather than simply being accepted on faith. By challenging and discarding flawed beliefs, people can replace them with newer, less flawed ones, and so grow as persons.
II. Reason, evidence, scientific method — The belief that the answers to questions and solutions to problems should be sought through reason, critical thinking, and scientific methods of inquiry, rather than faith or mysticism.
III. Fulfillment, growth, creativity — A concern for fulfillment, growth, and creativity for both the individual and humanity in general.
IV. Search for truth — A constant search for a universal, objective truth, through the use of reason, evidence, and the scientific method, with the awareness that new discoveries can alter our perception and knowledge of truth.
V. This life — A concern for our life on Earth above a hypothetical afterlife, making the most of the time we have and making our lives meaningful through our understanding of each other.
VI. Ethics — A search for a clear code of ethics, judged on their ability to improve life for humanity through individual responsibility.
VII. Building a better world — A conviction that reason, understanding, and good will can lead to improvements in the world.
VIII. Morality determined by human need — The scientific concept of morality as an evolved strategy of human beings who needed to band together in groups in order to survive.
An atheist can believe any number of things, ranging from the standard "there are no gods" to "there probably aren't any gods" to "god is dead" to "humanity is god" and anything in between.
What leads many people to become atheists is skepticism, which is derived from the same basic principles as the scientific method.
There are others who don't really care about religion at all and don't think much about it. But even in their indifference such atheists still do not take kindly to people trying to convert them and/or make them feel bad or inadequate about their atheism or assuming they are automatically evil just because they're atheists. In general, it's when organized religion starts having a negative impact on others that most atheists have a problem with it.
Atheism does not prescribe a system of morality or code of behavior. There is no built-in system of reward for good acts and punishment for evil ones. While some religious people would expect this to lead atheists to become Straw Nihilists, atheists form moral codes as they grow up, through their education, culture and personal reflection, like everyone else. That is not an explicitly self-imposed limitation, it is the natural way things happen in a normal, sane, developing human brain, and it's for their benefit too, of course, as Good Feels Good, and sanity is its own advantage.
Just like honest citizens don't need the police constantly watching over their shoulder to abide by the law, atheists don't need to have a God watching over them to do good.
Taking the supernatural out of the equation does remove the basis for many kinds of "meaning of life". Atheists often don't believe that there is any kind of universal meaning of life, which means that they have to decide the purpose of their life on their own instead. This can be pretty liberating, and give a lot of destiny-screwing satisfaction. Indeed, some atheists claim that even if a higher power did exist, it would not have any right to dictate their life, and they would still choose their own purpose.
Atheists do not believe Satan exists any more than they believe God does. Therefore, they cannot worship either. Worshiping the Devil and atheism are mutually incompatible.
Atheists do not worship, venerate, idolize or serve (in the religious sense) anything or anyone, regardless of their stature, existence or whatever. They may respect or even admire scientists for their achievements, but they do so without thinking he or anyone else was infallible or had all the answers — or was even necessarily a nice person.
While there really are die-hard strong atheists that you do not want to put along with fundamentalists in the same forum (and, as you would expect, they are overrepresented in the public eye), being an atheist does not oblige one to despise God or the concept of him, look down on religious people, or point and laugh and say "Those ignorant primitives!" Those who do are what we like to call "Jerkasses". First, many atheists will tell you numerous points on which they agree with major religious figures. Second, almost all atheists have friends who believe in a God and will gladly maintain that friendship as long as neither person in the relationship is a jerk or Knight Templar about their beliefs.
Some atheists, perhaps unexpectedly, even practice religions. Atheism is quite compatible with Buddhism, secular Judaism, and Unitarian Universalism; some branches of the Religious Society of Friends (Quakers) have atheist/agnostic members as well. That said, religious atheists are not likely to self-identify as "atheists," but instead as members of their religions.
The argument goes, "Without God, who would give us right and wrong and a meaning in life?". If God disappeared, would everybody then immediately be Driven to Suicide or default to Complete Monsters? The atheist would argue that there are ways to determine right and wrong (see below) and that they are capable of figuring them out on their own, sometimes through well-thought out reason, a search for enlightenment or just plain empathy, without necessity for God or metaphysics. Buddhism and Secular Humanism (non-theistic ethical codes) might be referenced.
Some atheists usually respond to this by pointing out that the fundamentalists aren't really moral because they're basically showing that they need a dogma to avoid becoming a Complete Monster.
Besides, this suggestion doesn't even make sense; if the "atheist" really believed there was a God who would punish actions He didn't like, they would be as averse to performing those actions as any other person who believed this (which, granted, isn't very in some cases). It would be worse than pointless to use their fake atheism as a fig leaf, since that would presumably just compound the problems they would face when God caught up with them.
This may coincide with the concept of the "virtuous pagan", someone not of the religion or who was around before the religion in question existed and still did good works.
Myers-Briggs: Idealist Counselor (INFJ)
As Abstract Cooperators, Idealists speak mostly of what they hope for and imagine might be possible for people, and they want to act in good conscience, always trying to reach their goals without compromising their personal code of ethics.
Idealists are enthusiastic, they trust their intuition, yearn for romance, seek their true self, prize meaningful relationships, and dream of attaining wisdom.
Idealists pride themselves on being loving, kindhearted, and authentic.
Idealists tend to be giving, trusting, spiritual, and they are focused on personal journeys and human potentials.
Idealists make intense mates, nurturing parents, and inspirational leaders.
(Real: Carl Jung, Mohandas Gandhi)
(Male Examples: Hei (Darker than Black), Kenshin Himura (Rurouni Kenshin), Avatar Roku (Avatar: The Last Airbender))
(Female Examples: Misaki Nakahara (Welcome to the NHK!), Princess Garnet (Final Fantasy IX))
(Note: For other interesting intuitive introverts, there's Satou from Welcome to the NHK as an INFP, Lelouch from Code Geass and Light from Death Note as INTJ, and L Lawliet from Death Note as INTP.)
Enneagram: Reformer (1) (Ego Triad (Instincts): Super-Ego)
Ones are The Perfectionist, plain and simple. Their Basic Fear is to be corrupt. They have a little voice in the back of their heads which is constantly criticizing their behavior; they use this to try and stay moral and ascend beyond the criticism of others. They tend to shove under the bed anything they feel ashamed about, which can create all sorts of horrific repression problems. A healthy One leads by example and shows Incorruptible Pure Pureness; an unhealthy One can be a Broken Ace or hypocritical Knight Templar.
(Real: Confucius, Plato, Joan of Arc, Nelson Mandela)
Super-Ego (Lawful) (Shoulder Angel)
In contrast to the id, the superego acts essentially as the person's critical and moralizing conscience. While the id desires simple self-gratification, the superego desires for the person's behavior to be based on what's socially acceptable. It criticizes the id's desires and controls the person's morality and sense of right and wrong.
On a more intensive level, Freud theorized that the superego was an internal symbol of the strong father figure: one who would discipline the person for misbehavior and instruct the person on cultural demands and regulations in their youth.
(Male: Cloud Strife (Final Fantasy VII), Miles Edgeworth (Ace Attorney), Lelouch vi Britannia (Code Geass), Light Yagami (Death Note), Hei (Darker than Black))
(Female: Motoko Kusanagi (Ghost in the Shell), Rei Ayanami (Neon Genesis Evangelion), Homura Akemi (Puella Magi Madoka Magica))
Introverted and task-oriented.
These characters can be extremely passionate and have high ideals. The intentions and longings found in this temperament are mainly the making and following of rules, good manners being among those rules. These characters focus on the world of internal thought and the best way to apply those thoughts.
Independent, courteous, organized, highly refined, hard-working (though tend to work a little too much), analytical; but also a detached, neurotic, obsessive perfectionist whose insanely high standards can lead to depression.
Rather than forgive, tendency to withdraw and brood; tendency to blame others, self, and "all of the above" (sometimes all at once). Prone to over-thinking on petty matters which easily makes them stressed to the point of paranoia. Gluttony or coveting, or both, are a good bet.
Often The Sneaky Guy or a very serious form of The Smart Guy and an excellent candidate for The Leader. Can often hide in a sour shell and, if female, be a more brooding loner-type Ice Queen, Dark Action Girl, The Ophelia, Femme Fatale or Mysterious Woman. Those melancholics who have taken to lives of action can be the Byronic Hero or a Manipulative b*****d. I Work Alone will often come into play.
Melancholics are 'intense', serious, and 'deep'. They care strongly about things and it's important to them that things are as close to perfection as possible.
Being around other people is fine in small doses, especially when the Melancholic can exchange thoughts, feelings and ideas, but it gets draining fast. Melancholics need time alone in order to recharge; being alone is when they feel most at ease.
Melancholics have very specific ideas about what they like and what they don't like. The outer world is chaotic and full of things that they dislike, so they keep inside their inner worlds. They are sensitive and fear being hurt, so they keep things to themselves.
Melancholics will grit their teeth and bear the things that they dislike over a long time before finally snapping. It takes them a long, long time before they can learn to love and accept any given thing, because their perfect worlds of feelings and opinions are built up carefully, deliberately, and are difficult to change once established.
Once a melancholic has added a truth to their perfect, carefully-built inner universe, this truth will stay there for a very, very long time. They hold grudges, they are upset for ages by the slightest things. If something makes them happy, it will continue to do so for a long time because their love for it was built up slowly, and with much thought and planning, rather than being a whimsical, impulsive decision. They become deeply devoted to their interests.
Melancholics are deeply sensitive, and moved strongly by emotion. They are prone to tears, either by beauty or by distress, and they feel fear readily and strongly too.
(Male: Dr. Tenma (Monster), Vash (Trigun), Suzaku (Code Geass), Soichiro & L & Near (Death Note), Roy Mustang (Fullmetal Alchemist), Jin (Samurai Champloo), Itsuki Koizumi (The Melancholy of Haruhi Suuzmiya), Hiei (Yu Yu Hakusho), Yami Yugi (Yu-Gi-Oh!), Miles Edgeworth (Ace Attorney), James Sunderland (Silent Hill 2), Shadow & Cyan (Final Fantasy VI), Vivi (Final Fantasy VII), Mega Man X (Mega Man X), Poo (EarthBound), Meta Knight (Kirby), Champion Red & Lucian (Pokemon), Nageki (Hatoful Boyfriend), Will Turner (Pirates of the Carribean), Harry & James & Snape (Harry Potter), Walter White (Breaking Bad), Sokka & Prince Zuko (Avatar: The Last Airbender), Mako (The Legend of Korra), Huey Freeman (The Boondocks))
(Female: Saber (Fate-Stay Night), Motoko Kusanagi (Ghost in the Shell), Lucy (Elfen Lied), Homura Akemi (Puella Magi Madoka Magica), Sailor Mars & Sailor Saturn (Sailor Moon), Rue (Princess Tutu), Sakaki (Azumanga Daioh), Miyuki (Lucky Star), Celes (Final Fantasy VI), Sakuya (Touhou), Champion Cynthia & Sabrina (Pokemon), Twilight Sparkle & Princess Luna (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic))
(Note: About the Melancholic thing... as much as I am a perfectionist and believe in being morally good, I'm also pretty emotional and talkative at least online when I feel comfortable around others, especially my friends, but otherwise I'm pretty quiet. ^^; But like, Twilight Sparkle from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic and Neku Sakuraba from The World Ends With You are both Melancholics that end up learning the lesson of friendship and ironically become a personification of that, right? Well, that's the kind of person that I am. smile
In a way, I think it makes a lot of sense actually... Melancholics put a lot of value on things, including people... but sometimes they may have a hard time trusting others, because their standards are really high. sad
When they can learn to finally trust that person though, they value that friendship deeper than anyone else... That's what it means to be a Melancholic, at least in my eyes. smile
(Note: Although his personality might not fit me much, Anghel's role in Hatoful Boyfriend is something that I really admire. smile
Personality wise, I do love Nageki a lot though and he even seems to be listed as a Melancholic. ^_^ Although sometimes, he also seems a bit cold. sad
His backstory is pretty tragic though. Ryouta is pretty ordinary but really nice too. smile
Also, Hiyoko may be pretty extroverted but she's also adorable. XD I love her! <3 She's so cute! ^_^ Anyways, yeah. XD Personality is one thing, but role is another. :p)
Alignment: Neutral Good
(Good: The Messiah, All-Loving Hero, Knight in Sour Armor (Anti-Hero (Type 2))
Neutral Good (Helping other people.)
The Character Alignment of sweetness and light. A Neutral Good character will usually comply with laws if doing so benefits the greater good, but rebel against those they consider unjust or which conflict with the greater good.
Neutral Good characters are indifferent to Order Versus Chaos, and their only interest is in doing good. They will use whatever means will promote the most good, whether that means tearing down a code of laws, following a code of laws, creating an orderly society, causing the breakdown of harmful kinds of order, or staying away from society altogether. Their only goal is to do good, full stop.
Type 2 are those who are actively good- for them, Goodness is an Ideal as well as (or less likely, instead of) an obligation. They devote themselves to a life of Goodness and doing Good is the most important thing in their lives, or one of at least.
They believe in doing what is Right and may sacrifice personal happiness, perhaps even in advance, in pursuit of that. If they are not The Cape, they admire and seek to imitate them. This type wants to do good, to go out and have adventures and to right wrongs and fight evil, but might be unprepared for the harsh realities they have to face, though they will probably have strong enough principles and beliefs that this will not stun them for long.
Alternatively, Comes Great Responsibility is in play and they feel that doing good is their duty- this does not make them Lawful Good, but means that they will do good regardless of whether Lawfulness is in play.
(Tropes: Anti Nihilist, Nice Guy)
(Male: Dr. Tenma (Monster), Alphonse & Winry (Fullmetal Alchemist), Kakashi Hatake (Naruto), Miroku & Shippo (Inuyasha), Yu Narukami & Yosuke & Yukiko & Rise (Persona 4), Ness & Jeff (Mother 2 (EarthBound)), Lucas & Flint (Mother 3), Klonoa (Klonoa), Jubei (Blazblue), Sora (Kingdom Hearts), Aang & Iroh (Avatar: The Last Airbender))
(Female: Belldandy (Ah! My Goddess), Sailor Moon (Sailor Moon), Sakura Kinomoto (Cardcaptor Sakura), Kagome (Inuyasha), Amaterasu (Okami), Byakuren & Keine (Touhou), Flonne (Disgaea), Marona (Phantom Brave), Paula (Mother 2 (EarthBound), Litchi & Makota & Taokaka (Blazblue), Princess Celestia & Fluttershy (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic), Jesus & Criminy & Fuschia (Sinfest), Fighter (8-Bit Theater))
Human Friendship: Medium
(Examples: Shikieiki Yamaxanadu, Komachi Onozuka, Byakuren Hijiri, Yukari Yakumo, Ran Yakumo, Suwako Moriya, Suika Ibuki, Aya Shameimaru, Patchouli Knowledge, Hong Meiling, Reisen Udongein Inaba, Tewi Inaba, Shou Toramaru, Nitori Kawashiro, Hina Kagiyama, Wriggle Nightbug, Cirno, Sunny Milk, Luna Child, Star Sapphire)
Threat Level: Unknown
(Examples: Byakuren Hijiri, Yukari Yakumo, Utsuho Reiuji, Koishi Komeiji, Reisen Udongein Inaba)
Medium & Unknown
(Examples: Byakuren Hijiri, Yukari Yakumo, Reisen Udongein Inaba)
One of the new personalities in New Leaf, villagers with this personality act gentlemanly and are easy to get along with, but as their name suggests, can get quite insufferable at times.
(Alpine, Cabana, Classic, Exotic, Gorgeous, Regal, Rococo)
(Old School/Chic) (Retro/Dignified) (Antique, Harmonious, Rustic)
"The color of kindness. You may get sad sometimes and worry about parts of life, but you truly care. You don't like waiting for too long and you want to know everything there is to know. You may judge others but you don't want to hurt them. You want to be loved."
(Jazz, Soul, Sonata, Ballad, Milonga, Bossa, Cafe)
Ubermensch: I try my hardest to get along with people, but I often find it hard for some reason... and I don't really know much people that share the same thoughts and feelings on things that I do, so I generally feel like my beliefs differ greatly from most people.
(Examples: Batman, Dr. Tenma (Monster), Lelouch Lamperouge (Code Geass), Light Yagami & Near (Death Note))
Noble Profession: School Teacher or Medical Professional (Neutral Good). I love children, as long as their well-behaved. smile
Their just meant to be so full of purity and innocence, and their new to the world so there's so much you can teach them and show to them, and their so playful. ^_^ Of course, because their so young, you got to be careful to not let them get into anything their too young for. sad
As for the medical thing, I was really inspired by Monster, almost enough to the point that I want to be one. ^^; Ace Attorney is the same way in a Lawful Good sense. XD I just love Dr. Tenma and Phoenix Wright. smile
Miles Edgeworth isn't half bad either, at least in his own games. :p
- Good Samaritan: This is ultimately what I want to be without having to refer to more... fanatical versions like Messianic Archetype and All-Loving Hero. ^^; It turns out a lot of versions of this are doctors like Litchi from Blazblue and so on. :p As a Neutral Good, I was thinking of being more of an author, psychologist, or teacher/counselor. That last part is actually some of the titles for Idealists anyway. ^^; People should be people, right? So we're all technically family... So why do our own kind have to fight each other so much? Why are some people so selfish, evil, and/or rude? It really bothers me. sad
Maybe one day, more people can find themselves being more like what I wish to be...
- The Paragon: This is another trope that fits me a lot. smile
I wish everyone could be just as heroic as all the other famous people in the world, acting altruistically. ^_^ It would be nice if everyone was a inspirational role-model to each other. smile
The opposite of Villain by Default - some occupations are just expected to be good and well-meaning and lovely. Heroes are likely to spring from their ranks, and working as one as a villain - legitimately or just for a useful disguise - is a good way to earn oneself a Heel-Face Turn.
I. Holy People (Saintly Church)
Priests and vicars (Good Shepherd), usually, but if a rabbi shows up, they'll be the same - wise, willing to dispense advice and help out anyone, whether or not the person in need of help is part of their "flock". It's possible Middle Eastern stuff applies the same goodliness to imams or Shinto, Taoist, Hindu and Buddhist priests get the same deal in Asia. Monks and Nuns are also Inherently Good, and most Buddhists in Western representations come under that umbrella.
II. School Teachers
Anyone who works with children is lovely. Possibly because they've devoted their lives to helping little people grow up, accumulate knowledge, etc. In a slightly more cynical sense, it could be that anybody willing to put up with children (especially teenagers) all the time has got to be some kind of saint.
III. Medical Professionals
For some odd reason (Close to Earth), nurses are more goodly than doctors, in general. Possibly because doctors get paid so much, whereas nurses are equally famous for being paid so little (although in some places nurses are well-paid, highly in-demand professionals). On the other hand, male doctors are considered ideal boyfriend material by every straight female character ever. The automatic niceness of these figures is obviously averted by EVERY MEDICAL DRAMA EVER, because, of course, a show about nothing but nice people would be boring to watch. House gets bonus points.
(Male: Dr. Tenma (Monster))
(Male: The Man With A Box (Lone Survivor))
(Female: Litchi Faye-Ling (Blazblue), Artina (Disgaea 4))
(Male: Superman, Captain America, Spider-Man, Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto), Kamina (Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann), Minato/Minako Arisato (Persona 3), Yu Narukami (Persona 4), Link (The Legend of Zelda), Kyle Hyde (Hotel Dusk))
(Female: Nanoha (Lyrical Nanoha), Amaterasu (Okami))
White Sheep-Black Sheep: Just like a lot of people in Real Life, I'm the type of person who has a hard time fitting in, with much different interests and beliefs. sad
I think it makes me special though, and I wish others could be the same way. smile
Will Not Tell a Lie: I'm a firm believer in this, as I'm usually honest. Honesty is an ideal for me, although sometimes I may feel like hiding some factual things about myself because their hard to admit, unless that person is really close to me...
Here are some of my own inspirational quotes, thoughts, and feelings. smile
It might also involve some poetry I personally wrote myself. <3
1. "To judge things that should not be judged is to separate yourself from the world." - Me (22) (May 15, 2014 Thursday A.D.)
(Note: A long time ago, I used to be afraid of my emotions because of things like anger and hate, I tried to make myself more logical and tried to hide these things... and I was afraid of things like hedonism. I went from being Neutral to being more Lawful, fearing the Chaotic... until I realized that emotions might be a part of my creativity, and the more "adult" stuff in life is actually kind of healthy to experience. ^^; So, it would seem to do more good than harm, at least for me. smile
Besides, after the card of Judgment in the tarot is The World, the final card. ^_^ It feels really good to be more accepting of things. <3 Now I feel all balanced out, like things should be. smile
1. "I just want people's suffering to end and if there is a Heaven, they'll be able to do things that they couldn't do here." - Me (20) Journal Composition 17: Ups and Downs (November 6, 2011 Sunday (Midnight) A.D.)
2. “I just want everyone to be loved, accepted, and understood... That should be the meaning of life; to work together." - Me (20) Journal Composition 23: Hope? (December 5, 2011 Monday A.D.)
3. “I want everyone to go to Heaven. I worry at the thought of criminals going to Hell, and if they have a family that cries for them in Heaven for all eternity. That can’t be right. That shouldn’t be right. If there is a God, all children born from him should come back to him, even if they have to suffer through Purgatory for a million years, it’s still not eternity. Why do I feel this way after being hurt so much? Why is there still so much goodness in my heart? Is it simply because I don’t want to be like them? That’s strange…” - Me (20) Journal Composition 93: Trust and Forgiveness (May 2, 2012 Wednesday A.D.)
4. “I also can’t help but wonder if the world was more peaceful, they’ll be little to no police around. Wouldn't that be something? I wonder what it would be like to live in a world with no jail or prison. That would be so… blissful… To always have to live in fear of consequences in this life or the beyond… I wish no one had to worry about that.” - Me (20) Journal 94: Peaceful Life and Dreams (May 3, 2012 Thursday A.D.)
5. "By the way, I think the simple thought of wondering if you’re a good person makes you a good person. I wonder if a bad person ever questions what they’re doing is wrong..." - Me (20) Journal Composition 107: Wrapping Up (June 2, 2012 Saturday A.D.)
(Believe, Misguided Perception, Warmth in My Heart)
(Fan-fics: Death Note (Redemption))
(Note: My fan-fic is still in progress, if at all it will ever be finished, and hasn't been posted anyone else than my personal note on Facebook so far. All of my stories can be found there as well.)
1. “I don't know what the future will bring, but I know what I finally want to do when I grow up... I want to spread awareness for the people who are discriminated against, even if the whole world is against me. Even if God himself is against me. I will follow my heart, even if the world thinks I'm wrong. Because what's the point in living if you're not yourself? I don't want to be like everybody else... I'll follow my own path no matter how difficult it is. That's what I believe in... I will still be by my friends' sides, even Monica and Ashley's forever...” – Rose (Misguided Perception: Part 4 (Final))
1. "Even moreso than the good, it is the bad who need to be rescued." - Shigesato Itoi
2. "There are two feelings "C'mon, it's just a game" and, "C'mon, be serious, this is a game here." - Shigesato Itoi
3. "That's right. The knowledge that the world will come to an end in 5.5 billion years actually gives me courage. There's nothing that I can do about everything coming to an end, so as long as I have my life, I'd like to appreciate it. I did my best to be here, so I want to go out with a bang. But that's both a good thing and a bad thing. Of course, it's no good to go around making trouble for other people, but even if there is someone who is clearly troubled, even then I want to die thinking, "I know why you were born!" I want to die after living to the fullest. And I want to tell others to do the same. I want to tell mankind to do the same." - Shigesato Itoi
4. "The first human who hurled an insult instead of a stone was the founder of civilization." - Sigmund Freud
5. "Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind." - Albert Einstein
6. "I still live, I still think: I still have to live, for I still have to think." - Friedrich Nietzsche
7. "Only the sane ever question their sanity." - Friedrich Nietzsche
1. "People will judge you because they don't understand your gift, but don't hate them! You were blessed with that power so you can help people! Grow up compassionate and kind, help even those that hurt you, then one day, everyone will come to like you." - Marona (Phantom Brave)
2. “A society is dictated by its people. If we improve the people's minds, society will be likewise improved.”- Hidetoshi Odagiri (Persona 3 Portable) (Emperor)
3. "It's only natural for living creatures to fight to protect their own lives. But what makes us human is that we fight for others. But who do you fight for? How hard must you fight...? That's the true measure of what human life is worth." - Phoenix Wright (Lawyer) (Ace Attorney: Trials and Tribulations)
4. "It doesn't matter how many underhanded tricks a person uses... The truth will always find a way to make itself known. The only thing we can do is to fight with the knowledge we hold and everything we have." - Miles Edgeworth (Prosecutor) (Ace Attorney: Investigations)
5. "The legend of Unova is about Pokémon and people working together to build a new world! The message is that simple and that strong. If changing the world makes you a hero, anyone can become a hero. As each of us changes what is in our power to change, so the world itself changes." - Giallo (Sage) (Pokemon Black and White)
6. "Hell doesn't exist to punish sinners, it exists so people don't sin in the first place. If only people could realize that." - Shikieiki Yamaxanadu (Touhou)
Emotional Support (Friends)
1. "You're not a curse Shiro! You've just been through a lot... but I know that deep down, you’re a very inspirational person! You have a lot of potential. It may be hard, but I'll try my best to show you that you can make a difference in the world! You are a great savior and master, Shiro!" - Mia (15) (February 12, 2012 Sunday A.D.)
2. "aw Shiro-san... D: *hugs* you're not a bad person, you're really wonderful and great ^^ just gotta deal with loneliness and misunderstandings D: but you'll always have me. :3" - Mia (15), (February 20, 2012 Sunday A.D.)
3. "Don't mind them...it only becomes the truth if you believe it yourself. You're smart...just believe in that. A lie becomes a truth if you believe it. It's either against what you know...or you feel it isn't right...kind of like an intuition..." - foxface (Precious Joy Benecito) (14) (Tinier Me)
4. "Matthew, getting mad at people or making enemies or believing that you don't belong to the world doesn't mean you’re going to hell, you have to do a lot worse to go there, and if there is a god, I’m sure he would allow you to go to heaven" - nazaki001 (Alessandra Cavallini) (14) (March 26, 2012 Monday A.D.) (Private Message on Tinier Me)
5. "You’re a good person and everything you do you have good intentions in everything you do you are very smart this means that in the future you will do something awesome and you are a good friend and you care about others I don't know exactly what it is, as in your point in life, but I know it’s something great." – Faith (faith45) (July 27, 2012 Friday A.D.) (IM on Tinier Me)
6. "thank u for being so nice (ur always nice but still) I was kinda crying but u cheered me up smile
" - Alyssa Bat (March 30, 2013 Saturday A.D.) (Before Easter)
7. "I consider a buddy to be someone I can count on when I need them." - Khy Forbes (Yuki) (19) (November 4, 2013 Monday A.D.)
8. "it's sweet, staying up for someone." - Precious Joy Benecito (December 8, 2013 Sunday (Midnight) A.D.)
Emotional Support (Personal)
1. "Why does my anatomy project have to be so hard? " - Akira Ruiz
"Aww.... I wish you kids didn't have to go through so much hard work all the time." sad
- Me (21) (Facebook) (December 2012 - January 2013) (3 likes)
2. "It's been a long time since someone said that they like me....even just a part of it...so thank you. smile
" - Precious Joy Benecito (December 6, 2013 Friday A.D.)
1. "Namine was in my opinion, Kingdom Hearts in human form. She is filled with sorrows and is used as a rope in tug of war. She is captured by both heartless and nobodies. She is the true key to kingdom hearts. Not only is she filled with sorrow, no matter what, she is kind and gental. She is the heart of the world. She, is what we are supposed to be." - 123456789kbx, Theme of Naminé by Roxasluvr4eva (35 thumbs up) (August 1, 2012 A.D.)
2. "It's sad... I know, but if you don't go out by yourself nobody will be able to reach you. And the ones that reach you will probably try to hurt you. But no all the people is like that. Some of them are kind, understanding and good mates. Because of that people I continue going outside my room. And I get hurt sometimes, but someday I'll find my Misaki-chan." - 3serdna3, Youkoso! Hitori Bocchi by Mega Tokyo 2033 (37 thumbs up) (June 23 (Midnight), 2013 Sunday A.D.)
3. "the anime and this song saved me the one time in my life, when i was something like a hikikomori. never leaving my room, always playing games, fearing other ppl (like they are all laughing about me and talking about me). somewhat sometimes i still get that feeling, but i dont fear society anymore." - Kain Draconus, Youkoso! Hitori Bocchi by Mega Tokyo 2033 (11 thumbs up) (June 23 (Midnight), 2013 Sunday A.D.)
4. "N.H.K was a powerful, moving anime about a person like any of us, caught up in the weight of the world, feeling lonely and in pain, suffering against society's strain. Maybe we can find a nice girl/guy, maybe we can sort our lives out. But no one's gonna do it for us, and we can't give up. The future is ahead of us, so we gotta stand up and fight" - The Soulof Basement 15, Youkoso! Hitori Bocchi by Mega Tokyo 2033 (57 thumbs up) (June 23 (Midnight), 2013 Sunday A.D.)
5. "As a person with a social anxiety disorder I myself am in a long fight with the NHK; for all of you who are the too. Just be yourself, be honest, be calm and mellow, be clear of all obsessive thoughts, those worries against every decision you must take. Walk forward with a smile on your face and then you can see a brighter tomorrow." - Liam Drummond, Youkoso! Hitori Bocchi by Mega Tokyo 2033 (7 thumbs up) (June 23 (Midnight), 2013 Sunday A.D.)