AboutHello, and welcome to my profile.
Name: Matthew Stephen Hyder
Date of Birth: July 5, 1991
Age: 22 (October 22, 2013 Tuesday A.D.)
Signs: Cancer, Ruby, Sheep, Water Lily
Idealist Counselor (INFJ)
(Instinct) 1w9 ("Idealist" Reformer)
(Feeling) 4w5 ("Bohemian" Individualist)
(Thinking) 7w6 ("Entertainer" Enthusiast)
This is my first Gaia account, made in the summer of 2006 before I started High School. The name is a parody on when I wanted to come up with my own ideas for Kingdom Hearts worlds and it's based on Dark Cloud Heaven from the game Dark Cloud. XD
Feel free to check my other account, Akuma Uchitoru. I joined Gaia because my younger brother (by 1 1/2 years) named Adam quit Gaia and said he didn't like it anymore during middle school, around 2003-2005. Akuma is my main account now, but I still like using this one from time to time.
I hope you enjoy your stay here. <3
Edit (October 22, 2013 Tuesday A.D.):
As you can see, this profile and the other one is like the living embodiment of TV Tropes Sugar Wiki and Darth Wiki to some extent. XD
This is for the Cynical version for the most part, full of Nightmare Fuel and Tearjerkers.
On the opposite side, you have heartwarming, funny, and also... badass. XD
You know what are some epic RPGs with all 5 with "Bittersweet Endings" because of it? Persona and Mother, and those are some of my favorite games. Balance is key to everything for me.
In fact, just look at my dude's hair, especially when I decide to change my clothes to the "Dark Elf" look. I'm like Haseo from .Hack! XD
Once again, enjoy your stay.
Think of this place as Limbo, or Purgatory. Your stay shall be either permanent but not so bad, or painful but temporary. Kind of like Silent Hill, heh heh heh...
Drink some "coffee" and just relax.
~True Power Comes From Within Through The Bonds Of People~
Emotion (Heart) (Water)
Will (Soul) (Fire)
Wisdom (Mind) (Air)
Power (Body) (Earth)
This profile is for a mix of "Horror" and "Utsuge (Drama)", with games such as Yume Nikki and Ib, and possibly the Bad Boys' Love Route of Hatoful Boyfriend. The original side would be for the other account instead.
Think of something among the lines of "Sympathy for the Devil" on any type of Anti-Villain.
This profile is for Anti-Villain Redemption.
Lastly, every picture category will go by the number 4, meaning Death in Japanese. As for the reason why this should be, think of The Horseman of the Apocalypse in The Book of Revelations from The Bible, representing the end of times.
13 is an unlucky number because it's the number of The Death card in Tarot.
Finally, the number 666 can refer to The Lovers, being number 6, like Adam and Eve, in reverse, which is The Devil.
The number 666 refers to the incompletion of lacking faith (courage) and love, and therefor giving up on hope. It also represents the origin of sin, particularly greed and the line that "The love of money is the root of all evil."
If at all I want more than Anti-Villains on this page, it would be the Complete Monsters that made them that way.
Before we start though, I wanted to put down this list of the 7 Deadly Sins of Anime/Manga that I have yet to get into. Of course, being really dark and close to Halloween at the moment (2013), this counts as the "Horror" genre.
Some Mystery/Horror animes I have already watched would be Monster and Death Note.
It turns out I like the Mystery aspect of it more than the actual Horror.
Anyways, here we go. Enjoy.
(Note: The manga version of an anime is almost always rated higher than the anime because the anime gets rid of many minor details that however inevitably gives the manga much more depth. Especially low rated animes compared to mangas come from the anime leaving off on an early arc for the manga and never getting finished (Berserk/Fruits Basket). As for animes being better than the mangas, that's from having a rare moment when it's actually better for the anime to be "lighter and softer" than the manga (Welcome to the NHK/Usagi Drop))
Attack on Titan (Wrath)
Hellsing: Ultimate (Gluttony)
Higurashi no Naku Koroni (When they Cry) (Greed)
Elfen Lied (Envy)
Mirai Nikki (Future Diary) (Lust)
Hell Girl (Sloth)
A mysterious character who appears to be around the age of a Junior High school girl, Madotsuki is theorized to be a hikikomori, as in a shut-in because she refused to leave her room and sleeps all day in her room only to have bizarre nightmares that she ends up writing down in a diary. She has a weapon at some point in the dream world known as the knife effect.
Poniko seems good initially, and maybe she is, but in an event where you can flip on and off the lights in her home, for some strange reason she seemingly transforms into one of many black shadow and white mask phantoms such as No Face from Spirited Away, in which both that movie and Mother are said to have a lot of similarities. Furthermore, Uboa also takes to a pretty disturbing place that you can only get out of if you pinch yourself awake...
At all of yandere children listed on here, Mary is the only one whose officially stated to be insane. At the cost of going into the outside world, Mary wishes to kill Ib's mysterious protector Garry so she can live with Ib. Although most people choose Garry over Ib, some do choose Mary over him, and others on the other hand wish they all could live, but at the moment, no such ending exists. Both Ib and Aika strangely seem to resemble Madotsuki while Mary strangely resembles Poniko. Garry would possibly be like Masada. Strange coincidence? It's hard to say.
Not much is known about this man, but he was the painter and creator of the haunted mansion. All of his creations are alive, and while some may listen to Mary, others act on their own free will, entirely devoid of any loyalty whose very existence is to endanger the lives of others. Despite this, some are harmless, and hurting them will make you lose karma. You cannot fight back in this game, and your health meter is represented only by a fragile rose of various colors. At the moment, I can not tell if there has been fanart of him.
(Animal Crossing: New Leaf)
Aika is a secret character from a customized dream world on Animal Crossing: New Leaf, with 3 infamous songs being played. The field song is 4:00 AM which represents death in Japan, as well as two very strange K.K. songs known as K.K. Synth and K.K. Hypno.
Aika clearly has an evil red doll with an axe, but it is unknown what all of the other messages could mean, but the second most major one is that to escape from the doll's evil curse, she drowned herself at sea. Her body was later found and buried near a secret cove, and her spirit seems to still be haunting the area.
Apparently like any ordinary girl, she really loves her mom. It is debatable how evil she is compared to the doll and if she's a yandere, or perhaps the doll is possessing her.
Nine Hours Nine Persons Nine Doors
Clover is an 18 year old girl who barely seems older than 15 in the first game who only cares about her brother, being particularly a possible gender inverted version of my own character Aka, a fallen angel based on Tsukasa from .Hack Sign.
Clover at times would be rather bratty before she got a lot more character development and dependence on another role model who looks and acts similar to Lotus, the lady being named Alice.
Even then, she had her cute moments though...
In a bad ending however, she ruthlessly kills all the people that she thought killed her brother when he was in fact still alive but trapped in a locked coffin with a keypad, and she even killed others such as Junpei simply for fun for having completely lost her mind...
The true ending doesn't even reference these endings except that the second best ending at least was canon, showing that the true ending involved many time loops from constant failures until something gets done right.
The second game uses this even further, and Clover returns in the second game.
Clover surprisingly has much less of an antagonistic role. Instead, her worst moments that I recall were simply not trusting Tenmyouji who actually turned out to be Junpei and attacking Luna when she figured she was just like Akane, who was in fact made by her.
Finally, Clover is not surprisingly voiced by Wendee Lee in English, a voice actress who infamously voices a lot of Tsundere characters such as Haruhi Suzumiya and Black Rose from .Hack.
Clover gets special recognition since she's both this AND a Yandere.
Akane Kurashiki (June) (Zero)
Akane lives a very strange and horrible life...
At the very young age of being a middle school girl, Akane got kidnapped by a man who stole her to abuse her psychic powers just so that he could finally see clearly see the faces of people around him.
Despite everything the heroes' tried to do, Akane seemed to have died in a incinerator built into a ship inside the basement of a secret government facility in Nevada.
Or did she...?
Years later, she used her psychic/ghost powers to contact her boyfriend Junpei to help her, and rigged a game that risked the death of 9 people, including herself and even her lover.
The game was rigged however in that the ship will sink in 9 hours during an entire night, 4 people, 2 being players have bombs inside them, but they were tricked that all of them have bombs inside them with remote controlled by numbered bracelets that won't come off until the game is finished, that there's 2 9 doors, and then a real 9 door which is really a Q, that actually stands for the last 5 people to make it alive to combine their numbers together to throw fake paths and victors astray.
However, the original game was even worse, and many innocent people died... Plus, twice as many people were involved.
In her quest for revenge, the sweet and idealistic Akane actually became cold, stoic and cynical, which is a complete foil to how she used to be.
In all the many years she isolated herself in pursuit of her goal, she never forgot Junpei, and Junpei searched his whole life for her and never seemed to have loved anyone else...
Deep down inside, she is probably a very sad and broken person.
How good or evil she truly is is currently unknown.
Hatoful (Hurtful) Boyfriend
(Bad Boy's Love)
Anghel is the fallen angel yet technically the light side of the man he used to be a long time ago.
Now as a simple high schooler, he must remember who he is and track down his evil self, while also exposing the heroine that she is also a reincarnation of some famous angel or so.
Despite being incredibly cute and quite ditzy like many magical girls, Hiyoko actually comes off as an extremely powerful tomboy who is not aware of her other hidden potential.
When he and Hiyoko defeat Iwamine Shuu and all is revealed, the story is still not over. There is still the king of Holiday Star... who may or may not be related to their mysterious narcoleptic yet genius math teacher Nanaki.
A very insane doctor, yet very stoic about it, although laughing with a "ho ho ho" like an evil Santa, this doctor plants to kill all humans to ensure the peace between humans and birds finally comes to an end.
However, Shuu is so corrupt that he even cuts up his own kind for "experiments", but no one seems to dare or even be able to find proof that Shuu has done all of these things, just that he's extremely creepy and only FEELS like he's very evil.
Turns out, they were right...
To make things even worse, he is a cannibal and also a male yandere.
Taking his ending in Hatoful Boyfriend can be rather... horrifying.
View at your own risk.
I haven't looked up much of him yet, but apparently he is a very lonely king from another planet and a lost soul who wishes all to become one with him and stay in Holiday Star forever...
Hiyoko once again needs the help of her bird friends to defeat the evil king and bring peace not just to the human world, but this time the entire universe.
Xion was simply made as a replacement clone of Roxas, who in turn is a Nobody of Sora, much like the Riku Replica was a copycat of Riku.
Xion despite being a seemingly normal guy, acted as a leech of sorts that prevented Roxas from using his powers and further sealing away Sora's memories.
In the end, Roxas went inside Sora and Namine went inside Kairi peacefully just before the end of the second major journey to defeat Xemnas, but Xion died painfully as a result... and unlike Axel, she has not yet returned as a human again.
A mad scientist of great evil, Xehanort simply lives for science and will do anything, even manipulating the darkness in people's hearts as well as tapping into his own to achieve his goals, which is to start another Keyblade War to see why it happened.
He also wants every Nobody from Organization XIII to become one with him as clones, but some have failed to live up to their standards.
There has been one at least that has though, and his name is Braig (Xigbar).
Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards
Coming from Kirby's Dream Land 3, Zero was a seemingly simple villain who wished to destroy the universe... but with a very strange and horrifying appearance for a children's games.
Since the darkness of a dream world would be a nightmare, Zero as the leader of the Dark Matter seemed to be nearly the pure embodiment of that.
Strangely, people have theorized that Zero-Two is actually a tragic character whose secretly jealous of Kirby and his love and happiness despite wanting to kill him.
When Zero-Two dies a second time, it is theorized he died forever, never knowing what it's like to feel positive emotions...
This is further evidenced by his strange appearance that looked like Kirby or a smile before turning into a "One-Winged Angel" version of his old self.
Zero-Two also had a giant band-aid on his head where his old eye possibly used to be...
Manfred von Karma
Manfred von Karma is a despicable man...
For his whole life he has been a prosecutor with a perfect win streak.
Nothing could stop him...
Until Miles Edgeworths' father was killed by him and unknown to Edgeworth, he was adopted by him to train him to become the ultimate prosecutor along with his own daughter Franziska.
For a whole long 15 years, Manfred had waited for the very infamous case to finally come to a close, around the end of the year during Winter...
But he had lost, and out of frustation, banged his head on a wall until he collapsed.
Shelly de Killer and Matt Engarde
A professional killer, he was hired by Matt Engarde to kill his rival Juan, and presented Phoenix with two sadistic options.
1. He finds Matt Engarde Not Guilty at the cost of saving Maya.
2. He gets Matt Engarde found Guilty at the cost of risking Maya's death.
As the ultimate example of "To be Lawful or Good", Phoenix has to decide between these two options, but instead comes up with a third...
Matt Engarde was trying to pin the murder on him and blackmail him.
When Shelly de Killer found out, he promised to kill him if he's found Not Guilty.
If he is however found Guilty, he goes to prison anyway and loses everything.
Never before has a villain ever before so utterly defeated into ruin.
But Shelly de Killer on the other hand, at least for one more game, got away with everything...
Godot (Diego Armando) and Dahlia (Fey) Hawthorne
Godot is a very mysterious man with equally strange looks.
He first started off as a lawyer who helped Phoenix Wright's mentor Mia Fey, but when he was poisoned by contaminated coffee at the hands of Dahlia Hawthorne and sent into a coma for 5 years, he had lost everything...
Godot then woke up with his black hair turned white and the inability to see red, at least on a white background.
He then found out that Mia was murdered and died two years ago.
He blamed Phoenix for everything... for not protecting her...
He then wore bizarre goggles similar to Cyclops from X-Men or the black guy from Star Trek, changed his name Diego Armando to Godot, and overall had an inverted color scheme from simple red and black with tan to green and white with tan, and changed his position to prosecutor, only taking in cases related to Phoenix.
Although he lost every case with him, he took a lot of guts to fight for he had a lot of charisma and waited a long time ago to finally settle things with him once and for all.
In the end, he realized that he was being a coward and putting the blame on someone that didn't deserve it...
And so, he was arrested for trying to kill Dahila to protect Maya, who couldn't truly be proven that she had possessed the spirits of her family around her for her selfish reasons, such as Pearl's mother Morgan Fey plotting it so Pearl can become the new master.
Many bonds were broken, and Maya may have given up spiritual training forever in fear of all that's happened to her, being accused of murder once in each game, being 3, and kidnapped in the middle of it.
Iris, a twin sister to Dahlia was locked away for a long time for being an accomplise solely for the reason that she felt bad for her, growing up with no one to love her...
If that scared you, don't worry, this profile still has world famous quotes to ease your lost soul. XD
My Own Wisdom
Things I came up with myself. I hope they mean a lot to you just as much as it means to me. ♥
1. "A simple feeling can never make you a bad person, neither can the thought....
It is only the actions that are carried out by negative thoughts and feelings that make you a bad person.'
No one can help how they feel....
How they feel no matter how bad it is is a natural.... "human" thing.
Neither good or bad. It just is what it is." ~Shiro Ame (ME, from me (20) to Oceandemon96 (Mia) (15), 2011 on TinierMe)
2. "Sometimes it's not a matter of things being right or wrong. It's a matter of it being different and unique, or perhaps understandable. Some people will kill because they feel they have been wronged, not because their psychopathic. Some people will steal because they have to struggle to survive, not because their trying to get more than they already have the fast and easy way. Some people will have sex too young or frequently because their heart aches for the love and/or pleasure, not because they think they can do whatever they want. Some people will discriminate others just because of their race, religion, age, gender, and so on because it's different from their own. But people are people. We are all one in the same in some way. We are like the elements of the Earth, like Water, Fire, Earth, and Air, neither better or worse than the other, and all of us are needed to make the world a better place." - Me (December 7, Wednesday, 2011)
3. "Sometimes the things that mean the most are controversial. Some people may be scared about something because they don't understand it, but if they did, they could find beauty behind it..." - Me (December 13, Tuesday, 2011) (After experiencing Yume Nikki, with various other things before it)
4. "Homosexuality: I don't see why it's so bad... Some people say it's by choice and they weren't born that way, but I don't see why that would matter even if it's true. How does that even make sense? How could you pretend and/or force yourself to be attracted to someone or get that way over time? I don't think there's anything wrong with them either. It may be uncommon, but I find it different and unique, like being left-handed. I don't think there's anything wrong with them not being able to give birth either. The world already has been around for a very long time and there are already a lot of people in it and places like China are overpopulated, so we don't need any more people. Lastly, love is a beautiful art form. How can anything about it be forbidden? Love is perfect in every shape and form." - Me (January 19, 2012 Thursday A.D.)
5. "I think some words of wisdom by all sorts of great people around the world are actually contradicting. It's like the extremes of the Democratic Party and the Republican Party. I for one would want a balance of the two. How can the pen be mightier than the sword if action is louder than words? There should always be a balance in everything. What I believe the pen is mightier than the sword means though is that ending a war through peace rather than violence will produce greater results. The heart is a powerful thing, and I believe that people should use their left hand just as much as their right hand. To fully function through both sides of their mind as much as they can. That is just what I believe though. Feel free to believe in whatever you want." - Me (January 20, 2012 Friday A.D.)
6. "Love is love. Love does not hurt, it can only heal. When you lose someone and you grieve over them, that is not Love. That is sorrow that can no accept loss. When you lose someone you've been together with for a long time, that is not love. That is confusion on who to trust. True love never dies. It is a love that accepts and understands everything about a person as well themselves, and is always mutual and supports both people equally. It's a balancing scale. In any situation where love seems to cause pain, it means they are unbalanced. It always unbalanced this way, no matter what the reason is. True love is unbreakable and undying. If it means well but it's breakable, that is kindness, compassion, or affection. It is fully matured and evolved into love. It's still only a seed. Love takes time, patience, and effort to grow." - Me, (20) Valentine's Day (February 14, 2012 Tuesday A.D.)
7. "You don't need religion to tell you how to be a good person. It should come to you as instinct. How hard is it to love others? Are we really that different from each other?" - Me (20), (February 15, 2012 Wednesday A.D.)
8. "There is a big difference between passion and obsession." - Me (20), (February 18, 2011 Saturday A.D.)
9. "The Heart is our Love in which we are grateful to have things, and care about those who are hurt. The Mind is our Wisdom in which we learn how to deal with things that seem complicated to us, and tell others to do the same. The Soul is the Will we have to move on and what we want to be in the future, and to pick up others when their down and look up to them and encourage them to move with you. The Body is the Power to take action now and overcome every obstacle in your way, and have others be in awe of the results. All of these must be in harmony of each other to bring out the best in you." - Me (20), (February 19, 2012 Sunday A.D.)
1. " Maybe some things from technology really is better than in nature... I wonder why that is... It's like God made the world out of building blocks and we're supposed to put them together to make our own toys, whether their dangerous or not. I never thought it would come down to that..." - Atama's Narration, (Believe Chapter 2 Revision), (October 7, 2012 Friday A.D.)
2. "As I thought it over and over again, I realized... Should I use my power against the church? I was always upset at their views, and they always act like they own the place, like a theocracy, but I don't think it's like that anywhere else in the world where religion is still important... In other places, there's supposed to be kings and queens, mayors, or presidents. The leader of the church isn't the one that enforces the law... They only talk about things we should live by. But... I think their forcing their beliefs on people a little too harshly... and I'm going to find a way to stop them." - Tamashii's Narration, (Believe Chapter 3), (October 16. 2011 Sunday A.D.)
3. Shintai: "Ruler of the world, huh...? Yeah right... God didn't give any of us the right to have that power... He didn't give us the right to know anything about him!"
I pounded my fist against a wall. Surprisingly, it didn't hurt.
Suru: "Shintai, you should really learn to calm down more... I don't want you to get a stroke or something."
Shintai: "I'm sorry... It's just that, we haven't heard from God in so long, as if we know enough and our strong enough to take care of ourselves, but that's bullshit... We're still having problems, even after all these years... He just seems to let a lot of bad things happen... It's like he's asleep... or dead." - Shintai and Suru, (Believe Chapter 4 Revision), (October 23, 2011 Sunday A.D.)
Role Models (Real):
1. "Even moreso than the good, it is the bad who need to be rescued." - Shigesato Itoi
2. "There are two feelings "C'mon, it's just a game" and, "C'mon, be serious, this is a game here." - Shigesato Itoi
3. "When I heard about the impressions people got from Hinawa's death, the ones that really stood out to me were from people who had named her after their own mothers. It made me really happy when they mentioned how, afterwards, they really appreciated their mothers. There were also some mothers who used their own names, and accepted Hinawa's death with a feeling of warmth. I think those are the people who are living their own lives to the fullest." - Shigesatoi Itoi
4. "During battles, there are times when Fassad appears to be a reliable ally. That evokes very complex emotions. Basically, the person who hurts you the most is the one who comes to your aid to save you from outside enemies. There's also the feeling of, "You probably haven't felt this feeling before, have you?" Games are really interesting because they're able to do that. You wouldn't be able to transfer something that evokes emotions in that way into a novel, for instance. Things like that are what gives games depth." - Shigesato Itoi
5. "That's right. The knowledge that the world will come to an end in 5.5 billion years actually gives me courage. There's nothing that I can do about everything coming to an end, so as long as I have my life, I'd like to appreciate it. I did my best to be here, so I want to go out with a bang. But that's both a good thing and a bad thing. Of course, it's no good to go around making trouble for other people, but even if there is someone who is clearly troubled, even then I want to die thinking, "I know why you were born!" I want to die after living to the fullest. And I want to tell others to do the same. I want to tell mankind to do the same." - Shigesato Itoi
6. "The meaning behind a game changes a lot between players. Players add more than half of the meaning and value to games, which is more than any other mode of expression. So I feel like that half that you've added is entirely your own... all I did was provide assistance. So keeping that in mind, subtitles have too strong a message that says, "I want you to look at it this way." It narrows that world that belongs to the player. My personal feelings steer me to want to affirm everything the player thinks about the game. I wanted to make MOTHER 3 like a mirror. One that reflects the heart of the player off of the screen." - Shigesato Itoi
7. "In the very middle of the spectrum, you have fun and games. Beyond that, you've got mean pranks, and crimes. And beyond those crimes, you have evil. And on the opposite side, you've got the very embodiment of justice. But to me, evil and the embodiment of justice are both unpleasant. The space between those two extremes is something which fluctuates between mean pranks and crimes, like pulling out a needle a little, having things go terribly wrong, and unwittingly causing suffering to other people. My theme is regarding that kind of problem. It's very compelling." - Shigesato Itoi
8. "There was a singer named Kazuko Matsuo who sang a song with the Mahina Stars. It was a so-called "mood ballad" called "Reunion", and it started with the lyrics, "I could no longer see you, and for the first time, I knew love deeper than the ocean." Then the second line goes, "Everyone says he's bad, but to me he was always a good person", and she sings about this guy who is in jail... That was during sixth grade. I thought it was wrong. (laughs) But you know, that song felt really erotic to me. When I heard how there was a woman in love with a man who everyone called evil, I found it really amazing. Don't you feel that way about the general tone of MOTHER 3 as a whole? So MOTHER 3 might not appeal as much to people who can't enjoy gray areas. They'd just want to demand that characters are either good guys or bad guys. (laughs)" - Shigesato Itoi
9. "A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality." - John Lennon
10. "You don't need anybody to tell you who you are or what you are. You are what you are!" - John Lennon
11. "Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that." - Martin Luther King Jr. (Used in The City of Ember Book 2: The People of Sparks)
12. "An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind." - Mohandes Ganhi
13. "As human beings, our greatness lies not so much in being able to remake the world - that is the myth of the atomic age - as in being able to remake ourselves." - Mohandes Ganhi
14. "Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable." - Bruce Lee
15. "Mistakes are always forgivable, if one has the courage to admit them." - Bruce Lee
16. "Notice that the stiffest tree is most easily cracked, while the bamboo or willow survives by bending with the wind." - Bruce Lee
17. "Real living is living for others." - Bruce Lee
18. "Take no thought of who is right or wrong or who is better than. Be not for or against." - Bruce Lee
19. "The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering." - Bruce Lee
20. "A rooster crows only when it sees the light. Put him in the dark and he'll never crow. I have seen the light and I'm crowing." - Muhammad Ali
21. "If they can make penicillin out of mouldy bread, they can sure make something out of you." - Muhammad Ali
22. "Life is a gamble. You can get hurt, but people die in plane crashes, lose their arms and legs in car accidents; people die every day. Same with fighters: some die, some get hurt, some go on. You just don't let yourself believe it will happen to you." - Muhammad Ali
23. "I always tell my kids if you lay down, people will step over you. But if you keep scrambling, if you keep going, someone will always, always give you a hand. Always. But you gotta keep dancing, you gotta keep your feet moving." - Morgan Freeman
24. "Man is immortal, not because he alone among creatures has an inexhaustible voice, but because he has a soul, a spirit capable of compassion and sacrifice and endurance." - Morgan Freeman
25. "To be successful you have to be selfish, or else you never achieve. And once you get to your highest level, then you have to be unselfish. Stay reachable. Stay in touch. Don't isolate." - Michael Jordan (This is also taught in Persona 4 by Ayane "The Sun" of the Music Club)
26. "The more you like yourself, the less you are like anyone else, which makes you unique." - Walt Disney
27. "Adults are kids grown-up." - Walt Disney
28. “In a controversy the instant we feel anger we have already ceased striving for the truth, and have begun striving for ourselves.” – Buddha
29. “Forgiveness is a virtue of the brave.” - Indira Gandhi
30. “When you forgive, you in no way change the past - but you sure do change the future.” - Bernard Meltzer
31. “The more you trust your intuition, the more empowered you become, the stronger you become, and the happier you become.” - Gisele Bundchen
31. “Trust should be the basis for all our moral training.” – Robert Baden-Powell
32. “Trust yourself. Create the kind of self that you will be happy to live with all your life. Make the most of yourself by fanning the tiny, inner sparks of possibility into flames of achievement.” – Golda Mier
33. “When one has the feeling of dislike for evil, when one feels tranquil, one finds pleasure in listening to good teachings; when one has these feelings and appreciates them, one is free of fear.” – Buddha
34. “Power is of two kinds. One is obtained by the fear of punishment and the other by acts of love. Power based on love is a thousand times more effective and permanent then the one derived from fear of punishment.” – Mahatma Gandhi
35. “Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear.” & “I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear.” – Mark Twain & Nelson Mandela
36. “If you look into your own heart, and you find nothing wrong there, what is there to worry about? What is there to fear?” – Confucious
37. “Remembering that I'll be dead soon is the most important tool I've ever encountered to help me make the big choices in life. Because almost everything - all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure - these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.” – Steve Jobs
38. “Simulated disorder postulates perfect discipline; simulated fear postulates courage; simulated weakness postulates strength.” – Lao Tzu
39. “The thing you fear most has no power. Your fear of it is what has the power. Facing the truth really will set you free.” – Oprah Winfrey
Find more on www.brainyquote.com
For Shigesato Itoi, go to mother3.fobby.net/interview
Role Models (Fictional)
1. "Sometimes to stop a war from happening, you have to do something good back or wait and see what happens. The point is you wouldn't want to do something good back though. It's much easier to do something bad." - Milly (The People of Sparks)
2. "You think just being related by blood makes you "family"? That's not the case..." - Dojima (The Hierophant), Persona 4 (It reminds me of my friend Khy Forbes (Yuki) and her cousin Alex calling me big brother. ♥)
3. "... The meaning of life is not something I should worry about. It's really what others think of my life or what I was able to do for them. So... for me, or you, or anyone... the meaning of our lives is something we make but don't see. People can't survive without help from others. ... We all depend on another." - Akinari Kamiki (The Sun), Persona 3
4. Theme of Breath of Fire III: "The point of BoF3 is not that religion is bad or something. It's about not trusting blindly and not putting your life in the hands of someone else, and about not judging one on his origins." - ILOVETODANCELOL (A youtuber and die hard fan of Breath of Fire III)
5. Theme of Phantom Brave: "People will judge you because they don't understand your gift, but don't hate them! You were blessed with that power so you can help people! Grow up compassionate and kind, help even those that hurt you, then one day, everyone will come to like you." - Marona through the wisdom of her parents (Phantom Brave)
6. Theme of Threads of Fate: "You shouldn't live your life by your duty, doing what your told to do. You should live by your will, by what you yourself want to do. Those who fight by their will against those who fight by their duty will always win." - Rue to Doll Master (Ruecian), Threads of Fate
7. Theme of Legend of Mana: "Love is not a necessity but you should know it's blessings." - Pokiehl the Bird, one of the seven wisdoms talking to Nunuzac, Legend of Mana
8. Theme of Wild Arms: "Evil tends to befall upon the world because the weakness in the human heart... People must overcome this if they want supernatural beings like us guardians to protect it once again, but perhaps humans can prove themselves strong enough to not need our help anymore and become the true guardians of their own world." - The Guardian Lords of Love, Courage, and Hope to the Heroes, Wild Arms (In the third game, Lucied was known as the Guardian of Desire.)
9. "True power is the power to make allies out of enemies." - (Another theme to Breath of Fire III)
10. "The closer you get to the light, the stronger your shadow becomes. Your best friend can become your worst enemy. But do not be afraid. If you believe in them, they may come back to you even if they lose themselves. After all... True light lies in the deepest darkness." - Theme of Kingdom Hearts (Believe it or not, but there is a random NPC, a Faerie in Legend of Mana that says this in a dark room in the Mines. They are both by Square-Soft after all though, and Yoko Shimomura composes for both games.)
11. "You must not hate." - Ryu to the Zombie Dragon, Breath of Fire III
Things that were said by my own friends, many of them which are encouraging. ♥
1. Me (20): "I'm sorry for getting mad at everybody Alex... I've just been hurt so much that sometimes it's hard for me to trust people and get over my grudges. Do you forgive me? Am I still a good person? "
Alex: (9-10) "Yes, and of course you are! ^_^ You got a very big heart! No... a HUGE heart! No... a dinosaur heart. ♥" - Alex cheering me up ♥ (2011)
2. Alessandra Cavallini (14) "Sometimes i wish u were my father DX i rather be brought up by u then my dad with all the things he say =3= u seem way more wiser" - Alessandra showing me her true, undying love of friendship with me. ♥ (January 17, 2012 Tuesday A.D.)
3. Matthew (Me) (20): "I wish people would comment on my stuff more. How am I supposed to know if it's good or not unless people tell me it is?"
Alessandra Cavallini (14): "This is what my friend told me for my drawings, you shouldnt ask other people for there opinion on your work, if you think you did awesome then it is awesome! Cuz everyones opinions are different right? If someone comments in a positive way then another comment is a negative one then you wont know of its good or not DX"
Me (20): "Well how can I tell if it's good on my own? Don't I need an audience? "
Alessandra Cavallini (14): "Well think, you obviously didn't right your story out of boredom right? You want it to become notice and even published one day! That tells me that you put in a lot of effort and thought into making it. Your at least proud of how much ideas u came up with right?"
Me (20): "Well some people are mean to me and I don't know why... I didn't mean to do anything wrong. My own family picks on me sometimes and sometimes I even lose my best friends... They don't seem to really know or understand and accept the real me... So it's hard for me to believe in myself. "
Alessandra Cavallini (14): "Prove them wrong Matthew! Watch, one day while your sitting up in your million dollar condo looking at the view at the sea on your balcony they'll be begging to talk to you again!" - Alessandra trying to give me more confidence, (January 17, 2012 Tuesday A.D.)
4. "I'm sorry... my dad won't let me talk to people I don't know online anymore... I still love you though big brother! ♥ I'll miss you. You'll always have a place in my heart. ♥" - Alex (January 2012) (10)
5. "You're not a curse Shiro! You've just been through a lot... but I know that deep down, your a very inspirational person! You have a lot of potential. It may be hard, but I'll try my best to show you that you can make a difference in the world! You are a great savior and master, Shiro!" - Mia (15) to Me (20), February 12, 2012 Sunday A.D. (Oh Mia... I love you so much... ♥ She said this to me when I lost Saaya... I don't know how that could ever happen... I hope she comes back to me one day...)
6. "aw Shiro-san.. D: *hugs* you're not a bad person, you're really wonderful and great ^^ just gotta deal with loneliness and misunderstandings D: but you'll always have me :3" - Mia (15), February 20, 2012 Sunday A.D.
7. - animelover12* (Paige) (17) (So sweet! ♥) - "You deserve love. You're such a kind person. Also, I hope that your family will turn themselves around! I mean, you're part of the family too!" - Am I undeserving of love? (March 19, 2012) (My diary on TinierMe)
8. 1batchick99 (Alyssa) (14) "Don't die If you die there will a lot of people that miss you!And nothing your family says is worth dying for!" - Am I undeserving of love? (March 19, 2012) (My diary on TinierMe)
9. "Don't mind them...it only becomes the truth if you believe it yourself. You're smart...just believe in that. A lie becomes a truth if you believe it. It's either against what you know...or you feel it isn't right...kind of like an intuition..." - foxface (Precious Joy Benecito) (14) (TinierMe)
10. "I care about you! and I'm always here for you! (not literally but you know what I mean :3 ) You're perfect just the way you are and I would never ask you to change. " - 1batchick99 (Alyssa) (14) ("So bored, it's killing me" - My TinierMe Journal) (March 23, 2012 Friday)
11. "Matthew, getting mad at people or making enemies or believing that you don't belong to the world doesn't mean your going to hell, you have to do a lot worse to go there, and if there is a god, i'm sure he would alow you to go to heaven" - nazaki001 (Alessandra Cavallini) (14) (March 26, Monday A.D.) (Private Message on TinierMe)
12. "I still need you! I still care about you! I love you! Please don't leave me! but if you want to quit tinier me its ok as long as you still talk to me! :3" - 1batchick99 (Alyssa) (14) (March 25, Sunday A.D.) ("I'm being stalked", My diary on TinierMe)
13. "Oh! I almost forgot! *hugs* " - 1batchick99 (Alyssa) (14) (March 25, Sunday A.D.) ("I'm being stalked", My diary on TinierMe)
14. "Thats the spirit!! xD thats the matthew i know and love!! ^^ *hugs back* and dont worry, friends always fight, but then they make up like we did, so as long as we keep making up we should be fine right? ^^" - Alessandra Cavallini (14)
15. I am already starting to be mature and I want to be smart too... And I wish someone would look up to me...." - Leonie (12), (April 1, 2012 Sunday A.D.), (Facebook)
16. "Yeah but what I'm mean by my goal and the when the day will come is When I'll be like over 80 years old before dying I'll say "thank you god for making me having awesome friends....childs.....a great life...a great career....and the only thing I hated during this life was my health.But still thanks for bringing me to this life. See? Your an important part of my life too." - Leonie (12), (April 1, 2012 Sunday A.D.), (Facebook)
17. "And now see? I have you,Saaya,My mom,Dad,My awesome brother and my sister!ALL of you guys are REALLY important to me. And did you know that last year when I was at the hospital (the time when I knew you and Saaya) I keeped saying both of you guys's name like you guys we're next to me?" - Leonie (12), (April 1, 2012 Sunday A.D.), (Facebook)
I am the Darkness...
Those who blindly follow faith without questioning it are weak-willed.
You should always look at things in a different perspective.