My name is Bane. No it’s not my real name, but I like it over my real name. I’m twenty-four going on twenty-five. I am me. This is who I am:
1) I am a wolf lover. I LOVE wolves. They are beautiful, swift, majestic, fierce, loyal, loving creatures of nature. They are one’s I’d love to have and own, but I know they are not meant to be pets. No matter how much I desire one. I’ll settle for anything else. Such as wolf plushies and all that jazz. The wolf is what inspired me to create my twin personalities Bane and Catori. Well at least to define their race.
2) I am a role player. Role playing is a passion, a hobby, something I love to do. As long as of course there isn’t any unnecessary drama involved. I have countless character personalities, and part of it is my brother Drath’s fault. Not that I’m complaining mind you, just stating. Lol. I role play to get away from the real world. I let the fantasy world surround me and draw me into its realm, so that I can relax from the real world.
3) I am a fantasy nut. I love things that aren’t real. Dragons, werewolves, vampires (the REAL vampires, not some twilight sparkle fairy crap), the list goes on and on. Most of my fantasy interest could fall under the category of ‘dark’ things. Doesn’t mean I don’t like the ‘light’ things, nor does it mean I am a horrid person.
4) I am bi. I like men AND women. Like most I used to think I was straight. But then I was bi-curious. In the end, I found I was indeed bi.
5) I am a supporter, of course, to my friends who are anything but straight. I could care less. You accept me for what I am, and then of course I accept you for what you are.
6) I am a supporter of equal rights of marriage. Love isn’t for anyone to judge. Love is love, no matter the gender involved. Usually, note I said USUALLY, it is the straights that cause trouble, all because it is unnatural and or not right to be anything but straight. Can’t stand the fact that I am part of this and support it? Then you’re better off without me as a friend.
7) I am a writer. I might not be grand, nor am I yet a published author, but I am working on it. It’s difficult at times to come up with the right inspiration, but when I do get it I’m amazed with myself at times.
I am a supporter to my friends, who are Wicca & Pagan. So what if some friends have one of these for a religion? They do not force it down my throat. I do not force anything religious down their throats. Simple really, and common sense. You are what you are. If no one can like you for it, then you’re good without them.
9) I am an anime lover. Doesn’t matter that I don’t know 99.9% of the anime’s I like. Point is I like them for various reasons. I have a lot to catch up on. But I still love them just the same. I’m a lover of: Bleach, Hellsing, Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler), Fate Stay Night, Gungrave, Death Note, Trinity Blood. There is probably more, but that’s a good start.
10) I am not a religious person. Meaning I do not force religion down people’s throats. My friends like to talk to me about their religion, mostly I hear about the Wicca’s. I might not understand, but I don’t mind listening to my friends. I am comfortable enough with them, that they can talk to me about it without worry of my bashing them. Even if I was fully understanding of the religions, I still wouldn’t give my friends crap for it. You are what you are, so people just need to shut up and deal with it.
11) I am a minor gamer. Meaning I like games, but I am not a hardcore gamer. The game’s I go for would be (even if I don’t know them very well): BlazBlue series, Final Fantasy series, Dynasty Warriors series, Mortal Kombat series, DMC series.
12) I’m a royal pain in the a** at times. At times I am like an advisor. At times I am needy. At times I push people away. I am random. I am weird. At times I can be hyper. I am anything but NORMAL. Wait, what is this normal that you speak of?
13) I am a fan of a lot of bands/singers. You might not like them, but that’s not my problem. I love: Nightwish, Disturbed, Deathstars, Floggin Molly, Kamelot, Lady Gaga, Ozzy Osbourne, MCR, Rammstein, Trans-Siberian Orchestra, Wizard, and more.
14) This is me. This is who I am. You don’t like it, not my problem. Escort yourself off my page, and exit my life for all I care.