Alrighty peeps and poops, here's the info. I be Jeff! I am married to a very loyal and very beautiful wife Brittany! I am "THAT" many years old! I be a boy! I love kitkats, crunch, aaaand tons and tons of ******** Coca Cola! (or pepsi, but no mountain dew. That stuff is crap!) I live with Brittany. And I also don't like sluts/whores/bimbo's/freaks/ anything that has to do with other women coming on to me. that s**t is nasty, bet most of them have diseases they would love to spread. ANYWAYS yup, I'm Jeff!
A little science lesson: The Avian species are not the only sub-homo species out there. In fact there is a whole continent worth of other species just like humans having other races. The continent is called Akavir and i'm sure many heard about it and know where it is. But time for a little Avian anatomy 101.
1. Avian's carry nuclei in their blood cells so they don't carry oyxgen. That where our larger lungs and extra bronci come into play.
2. Avian's have six limbs. Two arms; two legs; one pair of wings.
3. Avian bone structure is extremely similar to a birds. Which means it's hollow and light.
4. Due to the Avian's light frame, there really isn't a need for muscle mass since it will only weigh them down in flight. They are a very nimble people.
5. Avian female can give the same form of birth as human females. Since we are a homo sub species known as the homonids.
And there you have it. If you want more details, please comment or pm me and i will further explain any questions you have.