1. What is your name? Just call me Sy, k? 2. How old are you? 18 3. Are you sure? Pretty sure...
4. What is your earliest memory? A house with white walls and old couches 5. What is your favorite alcoholic drink? Bartenura Malvasia 6. What is your favorite vegetable? Eggplant 7. Do you remember your first day at school? No, just being nervous 8. What is the worst exam result you remember ever getting? 14% 9. How tall are you? 5'3" 10. Can you swim? No 11. Who is your favorite movie actress? N/A
12. Who is your favorite movie actor? N/A
13. Who is your favorite comedian? Jeff Dunham 14. Who is your favorite politician? None of them are my favorite, they all suck terribly. 15. Who is your favorite historical figure (been dead for at least 100 years)? King David 16. Who is your favorite super-heroine? Sailor Moon? 17. Who is your favorite super-hero? Batman & Captain America 18. Can you name a female scientist other than Madame Curie? Huh? 19. Who is your favorite mythological god or goddess? I have many, but my first favorite was Artemis 20. Who is your favorite woman of all time? My English teacher 21. Do you agree with "An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth"? Eh. 22. Do you agree with "Life does not forgive weakness"? No. 23. Do you agree with "It is the enemy who can truly teach us to practice the virtues of compassion and tolerance"? Yes. 24. Do you agree with "The state can do what they want to do"? No. 25. Do you agree with "If I had to choose between betraying my country and betraying my friend, I hope I should have the guts to betray my country"? Absolutely not. 26. Do you agree with "If the path be beautiful, let us not ask where it leads"? No. 27. Do you agree with "Crime is a product of social excess"? No. 28. Do you agree with "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you"? Yes. 29. Do you agree with "And mankind is naught but a single nation"? Hmm... 30. Do you agree with "Bulimia is soooo '87"? I don't know what that means. 31. What is the worst movie you have ever seen? That's a hard question. 32. What is the worst TV show you have ever seen? Jersey Shore 33. What is the worst book you have ever read? Twilight 34. What is the worst song you have ever heard? That's an extremely hard question, too. 35. What is the worst sport you know of? I don't like sports. 36. Who is the worst movie "star" ever? There are waaaay too many to list one. 37. Who is the worst comedian ever? I don't know that many to answer that. 38. Who is the worst author ever? I want to be mean and say Stephanie Meyer...but there are authors who are more terrible than her.[b]
39. Who is the worst musical act ever? [b]I don't know how to answer this. But I can tell you I hate most rap artists. 40. Who is the worst sports "star" you have ever seen? I don't know. 41. If you could go back in time to witness an historical event in person, what event would you want to see? the building of Solomon's Temple 42. If you could go anywhere in the world right now, where would you go? California 43. If you could meet anyone in the world, who would you meet? My Shadow 44. If you could become famous for one thing, what would that thing be? My art 45. If you could buy anything regardless of cost, what would you buy? The world 46. If you could change any one thing about your country, what would it be? The injustice that plagues us 47. If you could change any one thing about international politics, what would it be? The way Israel is viewed 48. If you could meet any famous person who is dead, who would it be? Ofra Haza 49. If you could become dictator of the world, would you? No, probably not. 50. If you could eat an entire cow at one sitting, would you? No. Ew. 51. Have you ever illegally downloaded music/TV shows/movies from the net? You think I'd tell you? 52. Have you ever used illegal narcotics (yes, even pot counts if it was illegal at the time)? No. 53. Have you ever gotten any points on your driving license? No, don't have one yet! 54. Have you ever stolen anything from a shop? No. 55. Have you ever bought alcohol or cigarettes while underage? Not for myself. 56. Have you ever bought alcohol or cigarettes for another person who was underage? No. 57. Have you ever tried to cheat the taxman/social security/other government agency? No. wtf. 58. Have you ever ridden on a train or bus without paying? Yes. 59. Have you ever been arrested? No. 60. Have you ever been charged with a crime ... ? No. 61. What's the furthest you've ever been from home? Israel. 62. Where have you visited that you would like to go back to? The Old City in Jerusalem 63. Where would you like to visit that you haven't yet? Ireland, Japan, Italy... 64. Where is your favorite place in the world? Israel, hands down. 65. Where have you visited that you hope never to go to again? I don't have somewhere like that yet. 66. Where would you definitely never go to? Iran 67. Where is your least favorite place in the world? Probably Iran 68. What is your favorite way to travel? In a dream 69. What is your least favorite way to travel? In a cramped plane with turbulence 70. What is the capital of Assyria? أشور or ܐܫܘܪ But why are you asking? 71. What was the last movie you saw? Howl's Moving Castle 72. Was it any good? It's my favorite 73. What was the last book you read? Inheritance 74. Was it any good? Yup! 75. What was the last song you listened to? Scream by Usher 76. Was it any good? Mhm. 77. What was the last computer game you played? Solitaire 78. Did you do well? Always 79. What was the last meal you ate? Cheese ravioli with pesto 80. Was it any good? Yup 81. Do you believe in God/Goddess/Gods/Goddesses? I believe in God. 82. Do you agree with the war in Iraq? No 83. Do you believe in aliens? No 84. Do you agree with the theory of evolution? Absolutely not. 85. Do you believe in reincarnation? Yes. 86. Do you agree with the idea of the UN? Yes. 87. Do you believe in karma? Yes 88. Do you agree with the theories of man-induced global warming? Not completely. 89. Do you believe in democracy above all other systems of government? For the most part, yes. 90. Do you agree with Freddie Mercury when he sings "Fat-bottomed girls you make the rockin' world go round"? Haha, yeah. 91. What is your favorite movie? Howl's Moving Castle 92. What is your favorite book? the Forgotten Beasts of Eld 93. What is your favorite song? That's extremely hard, my current favorite is Angel Tears by Adrian von Ziegler 94. What is your favorite city? Ztefat, Israel 95. What is your favorite sport? I have none 96. What is your favorite place in the world? Israel 97. Are you glad these questions are almost over? Eh, don't care 98. What are you going to do next? Post them somewhere 99. Do you anticipate this activity being fun? Bah. 100. Give us a quote to end on..."Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened." - Dr. Suess