Annie. Annie Bananie. Bananie. Banana-chan. Nebilie.
1995 baby. Teen.
Dream job(s): Graphic designer. Writer. Someone who contributes positively to the community during her free time.
single/taken. My relationship status is a lot more complicated than that. Let’s just say...my heart is occupied by someone really special who has been dear to me for over 2 years. ^-^ And I’m happy with where we are now.
- him. Always will.
- my LOVELY FRIENDS. Don’t know what I would do without them. <3
- believing. Fate. Hope. Someday......
- being happy. Who doesn’t? ;D
- AMAZING avi art, profiles, threads, styles, etc. ;D Yummy eye candy!
- black. Purple. Blue.
- animals. Intriguing creatures~
- drawing. Still improving.
- writing. For fun. Fanfiction.
- reading. Book series. Artemis Fowl. Maximum Ride. Animorphs. Harry Potter (Snarry! :heart)
- chatting online. I talk more online than in real life. Strange, huh?
- texting. Wish I had unlimited...
- hanging out with my friends. Mall. Beach. Purikura.
- cute things. D’awwww...
- anime. Manga. Yaoi. Shonen-ai. BoysLove. Junjou Romantica~
- chocolate. cookies. cotton candy. pudding. marshmallows. minty stuff. salads. (So many start with C’s. O.o)
- maplestory. Mostly watching MMVs on Youtube. Level 91 Scania Priest. On & off player.
- hugs. pokes. cuddles. smiles.
- using smilies & acronyms. Beware. I overuse them.
- getting to know new people! Drop me a random comment/PM! ^-^ Let a conversation take off from there. ;D
- people who hurt others for personal gain.
- selfishness. Inconsideration. Close mindedness. Lack of respect.
- feeling jealous. Depressed. Hopeless.
- people who try really hard to be cute. If they’re naturally cute, that’s fine. But forcing it? That’s a turn off.
- being someone I’m not.
- living up to other’s expectations. I want to be myself.
Things I find intriguing: Style diversity. Online debates. Human behavior. Life.
Everything happens for a reason...but finding that reason is no easy task.
Live life to its fullest. You’ve only got one.
Swearing. I just don’t swear. Do not make me. Please. Even if you purposely try to aggravate me, I won’t give in to crude language. I believe there are better ways to communicate.
I’m the kind of person who only says things that I sincerely mean. I don’t say I love you carelessly. I don’t hate unless I mean it. So if I promise you something, I’ll keep it to the best of my ability. If I compliment you, I’m not just saying it; I mean it. <3