Anna Raven, Ace, Dr. Kellogg; (when her "Danvers" personality was dominant) Carol Danvers, Mutate #9602
(current) Adventurer, (former) Terrorist
Citizen of the United States with no criminal record
Place of birth
Caldecott County, Mississippi
Remy Etienne LeBeau (husband); Bekka LeBeau (daughter); Olivier LeBeau (son); Victor Creed (step-father); Owen (father, presumed deceased); Priscilla (mother, presumed deceased); Carrie (aunt); Raven Darkholme (Mystique) (unofficial foster mother); Irene Adler (Destiny) (second unofficial foster mother); Kurt Wagner (Nightcrawler) (unofficial foster brother); Graydon Creed (unofficial foster brother, deceased); Justine Chase (unofficial foster sister, deceased); Cole Chase (unofficial foster brother-in-law, deceased); Trevor Chase (unofficial foster nephew);
Base of operations
Utopia, San Francisco Bay, California; formerly Xavier Institute for Higher Learning, Salem Center, Westchester County, New York; Muir Island; Reaver Base, Australian Outback, Australia
(current) X-Men, (former) Brotherhood of Evil Mutants III
5 ft. 8 in.
White Streak in her hair
Known superhuman powers
# Power Absorption
- Can absorb the powers, energies, memories, knowledge, talents, personality and physical abilities (whether superhuman or not) of another human being (or members of some sentient alien races) through physical contact of her skin with the skin of the other person. She is not limited to absorbing superhuman abilities: for example, she has absorbed the strength, agility, and sharp reflexes of an enhanced human. She can also absorb psionic abilities. In absorbing another persons memories Rogue also gains the emotional responses connected to them. For the transfer of abilities to be accomplished, Rogue’s skin must contact the skin of her victim. Rogue can only absorb abilities and memories from living organic beings. She can possess the powers of several superhuman persons at once. No upper limit has yet been determined for the number of superhuman beings whose power she can maintain simultaneously, or for the amount of power that she can absorb. Rogue can even absorb gross physical characteristics from a victim. Her physical appearance does not change when she absorbs abilities and memories from a normal looking human being. The victim's abilities and memories are absorbed for a time sixty times longer than the period of time Rogue was in physical contact with that person. Those touched are rendered unconscious by contact with her, though some beings, including Juggernaut and Mojo have resisted this effect. While for most of her life, her use of this power was involuntary, Rogue has recently gained full control over it.
# Template Recall
- ability to recall any powers she had ever absorbed, in addition to the Ms. Marvel powers which always stayed "on." When she first developed this power, Rogue would sometimes randomly sprout claws, steel skin, or even optic blasts. Through meditation she was able to gain a limited amount of control over the templates and kept them from haphazardly manifesting.
# Superhuman Strength
- Rogue possesses the power at levels not attained by Ms. Marvel.
ability to fly at supersonic speeds.
# Enhanced Reflexes
# Telepathic Resistance
- Whilst Rogue possessed Ms. Marvel's psyche, her "double" consciousness made her resistant to telepathic probes from even the most powerful mind readers.
# Seventh Sense
enables her to subconsciously anticipate an opponent’s moves.
Rogue possesses an amalgamated mutant human/alien Kree physiology that granted her a degree of immunity to poisons, and a virtually indestructible body.
**After gaining the powers of Sunfire, Rogue wielded his solar based powers.**
Rogue's mutant powers enable her to absorb solar and other radiation to generate the process of ionized matter (usually air) through a mentally-triggered unknown biochemical process so that it is converted to plasma, the superheated state of matter. Plasma is the state in which matter making up the sun exists; hence, Rogue refers to her projecting “solar fire”. Hence she can sheath her body in flame.
can use her powers to create super-heated air currents which push her forward through the air. The speed Rogue can achieve in flight is not yet known.
* Plasma Blasts
ability to project the flames she generates as powerful blasts of energy.
* Plasma Induced Enhanced Strength
ability to internalize the power of plasma to increase her strength, though not to the levels she had prior.
* Heat Signature Sense
ability to sense beings by the heat signature that they give off.
* Plasma Shield
ability to manipulate the plasma around her to form an aura that can melt incoming bullets or stave off other attacks.
# Solar Shielding Psi-field
She is protected from the radiation she emits by a short-range psionic force field which automatically comes into being whenever air friction, and also prevents excessive amounts of light from the plasma from reaching her eyes so as to blind or damage them. Rogue's body emits a protective field whenever she uses her powers. However, it is speculated that she can generate power in excess of her natural protection.
Rogue has displayed acrobatic skills she apparently learned from Gambit while they both recovered from fighting Vargas. Rogue's skills also depend on who she has recently absorbed.
Rogue could formerly draw upon the combat and espionage training of Carol Danvers by granting control of her body to her alternate personality, a duplicate of Danvers'. Rogue can also speak fluent French.
Rogue can lift 50 tons due to the Ms. Marvel powers and roughly 70 tons during the period she could use multiple templates.
Rogue formerly wore a pair of ruby quartz sunglasses to avoid accidentally harming anyone with optic blasts.
Rogue normally does not carry weapons. However, she will use a weapon if she has absorbed the skill to use it.