I am a complex set of contradictions. My moods are likely to change day by day and with it my reaction to the world around me. Still there are certain things set into stone.
~I have a strict set of morals I go by.
• Honesty – I am extremely honest. I would rather tell the truth and have the world fall apart around me because of it then tell a lie.
• Loyalty – If I have given you my loyalty don’t expect me to betray you. Loyalty is a huge part of who I am. I can’t stand betrayal even on a small scale.
• Integrity – I believe in doing what’s right, against any and all odd.
• Faith – This is tested on a daily basis as it’s hard to see the good in such a rotten world. I’m not so naïve anymore. Yet I stubbornly hold onto this because I refuse to give up.
• Devotion – If you’ve earned my heart, expect me to give it fully and without reservation.
• Resilience/Willfulness – I don’t believe in giving up. No matter how rough it gets, no matter how bleak, I refuse to give in. On the rare occasions I feel the urge to give in I hang on out of sheer stubbornness.
There is a lot of things I can say I like as I generally enjoy the small things in life. Here are a few favorites.
Knights:: Their strict code of honor and duty appeals to my own set of morals. I hope to one day be as strong and brave as these powerful figures of history.
Black and Silver:: My two favorite colors, black being #1. These colors reflect my inner soul. Note: I do not see black as a bad color or evil. I think this color is hugely misunderstood. Black represents unfathomed depth and strength. It’s a mysterious color and people often fear what they don’t understand.
Night:: I love the night. It’s a beautiful world that is often overlooked. The gentle, nostalgic howl of the wind and the silvery glow of the moon makes it a peaceful and soothing time to reflect and grow.
Moon:: So majestic how could I not love it? I feel connected with the moon and its silvery glow that enhances the beauty of the night.
Willow:: A graceful and elegant tree. It stands tall and proud and is resilient against most odds. It shelters and gives shade against the harsh sun. Listen to it sing in the wind.
Metaphysic:: I love studying anything related to the metaphysical plane.
Hematite:: This is my favorite stone. Its metaphysic properties suit me perfectly.
Laughter:: What can I say? I love to laugh and on the good days, it’s not hard to make me do so.
There are people in my life that I love and cherish more than anything. To those of you that fit into this category, I give you my unconditional love. I will laugh with you, cry with you and stand for you when you’re unable. You mean the world to me, and I would do anything to protect you and keep you safe.
A Special Tribute -
To Sheba: Twelve years has passed and I still hold you so dear. You are engraved into my heart and I have not forgotten the valuable lessons you have taught me those wonderful years. You will forever be my greatest inspiration and I will never forget you.
Through the years the cruelty of this world striped away my capacity of love. Betrayal, heart ache and a constant struggle to stand against terrible odds deadened my emotions. I pushed up a wall, an unconscious defense. I fought to let people in, not wanting to isolate myself in fear and wanting nothing more than to create an everlasting bond with my friends of life. It seemed it was not to be. At least not until you came into my life. My walls came crumbling down and once again I felt the deep capacity I had to experience such wonderful emotions. I love you, Ra’ziel. Thank you.