Profile layout by Elindranyth, kindly provided in this thread. ^_^
So hi, I am AngeIsThanatos (that's with a capital "i", not a lower case "L" in case you need to search for my name for any reason....), but most people call me A.T. or Angels for short. Or just "Hey you!" is fine too. :3
I'm 31 years old (so yes, I'm an old fart xD) and I've been a member of Gaia since Halloween 2006. I am a former Site Moderator, meaning I dealt with ToS violations posted around the site for many years; I'm currently on a break from it.
And remember....GAIA STAFF WILL NEVER, EVER ASK FOR YOUR PASSWORD! EVER!!!! I know everyone thinks they know that, but it still happens more often than you think. DON'T give your password to anyone, no matter who they say they are. If someone tries it, report them immediately.
Moar about me:
I am a bit of a misanthrope but that doesn't mean I'm not approachable, so don't assume I'll bite your head off if you ask me something (unless it's to beg for gold.) I do accept friend requests but only if I've spoken to you for a bit first; nothing right out of the blue!
Things I like include: - The Mars Volta (I will talk about them at length if slightly provoked, so be aware of that)
- Various other kinds of music too numerous to list
- Survival horror games, especially the Silent Hill series
- Final Fantasy
- Video games in general (except sports games)
- Asian horror films
- Western horror films, although not so much
- Eddie Izzard <3
- The MIghty Boosh
- Pretty much any surreal comedy, except the stuff that really tries too hard...you know the ones
- British comedy in general
- Zero Punctuation (look it up if you don't know)
- Anime (not a fan of yaoi or shonen ai though)
I quit for over a yeah and I'm trying to figure out if there's much point in returning when this place is a ghost town. What happened to the GCD? I feel like I'm walking over a pile of bones a la Terminator, okay, that was always my secret desire but not in this way!