Viewing 10 of 15 comments.
Report | 10/17/2007 11:18 am
Report | 10/05/2007 12:28 am
Report | 10/04/2007 1:51 pm
Report | 09/15/2007 8:11 pm
Report | 09/11/2007 2:04 pm
Report | 09/07/2007 11:14 pm
Report | 08/10/2007 12:18 am
Report | 07/07/2007 6:06 pm
PLEASE READ THIS WHOLE POST. IT'S SO DANG TRUE
1. At least 2 people in this world love you so much they would die for you.
2. At least 15 people in this world love you in some way.
3.The only reason anyone would ever hate you is because they want to be just like you.
4. A smile from you can bring happiness to anyone, even if they don't like you.
5. Every night, SOMEONE thinks about you before they go to sleep.
6. You mean the world to someone.
7. If not for you, someone may not be living.
8. You are special and unique.
9. Someone that you don't even know exists loves you.
10. When you make the biggest mistake ever, something good comes from it.
11. When you think the world has turned its back on you, take a look: you most likely turned your back on the world.
12. When you think you have no chance of getting what you want, you probably won't get it, but if you believe in yourself, probably, sooner or later, you will get it.
13. Always remember the compliments you received. Forget about the rude remarks.
14. Always tell someone how you feel about them; you will feel much better when they know.
15. If you have a great friend, take the time to let them know that they are great.
Add this as a comment to ten of your friends tonight and at midnight your true love will find you. Something good will happen to you at 2:25 tomorrow. Get ready for the biggest shock of your life. Whoever breaks this chain letter will be cursed with 10 relationship problems for the next ten years tag ur it!! this is so scary!!! send this to 15 ppl in the next 143 min. and then press F6 and your crushes name will appear in big letters!! it is so scary because it works.... but if you break the chain.. you will be cursed w/ relationship problems. NO SEND BACKS If u have less than 15
Report | 02/13/2007 8:48 pm
Report | 02/10/2007 2:37 pm