You know you live in 2009 when...
1. You go to a party, sit down and take MySpace pics
2. You haven't played solitaire with real cards in years
3. The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is because they don't have AIM, MSN, MySpace, FaceBook, ect...
4. You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pushing button on the T.V.
6. Your evening activity is sitting at the computer
7. You read this list and keep nodding and smiling
8. You think about how stupid you are for reading this
9. You were to busy to notice number five was missing
10. You actually looked back up to see if there was a number five
11. And now you're laughing at your stupidity
12. Put this on your profile if you fell for it,
(And you know you did)
A girl and a guy were speeding over 100mph on a motorcycle. Girl: Slow down I'm scared. Guy: No, this is fun. Girl: No it's not, please, it's so scary. Guy: Then tell me you love me. Girl: I love you, Slow down. Guy: Now give me a big hug.*She gave him a big hug* Guy: Can you take my helmet off and put it on yourself, it's really bothering me. The next day in the newspaper, a motorcycle crashed into a building due to brake failure. Two people were in the crash, but only one survived. The truth was that halfway down the road the guy realized his brakes weren't working, but he didn't want the girl to know. So instead he had her hug him and tell him she loves him one last time. Then he had her put on his helmet so she would live, even if it meant he would die. If you would do the same thing for the person you love, copy this in your profile.
FAKE FRIENDS: Never ask for food.
TRUE FRIENDS: are the reasons you have no food.
FAKE FRIENDS: Call your parents Mr/Mrs
TRUE FRIENDS: Call your parents DAD/MOM
FAKE FRIENDS: bail you out of jail and tell you what you did was wrong.
TRUE FRIENDS: Would sit next to you saying "Damn ... we ******** up ... but that s**t was fun!"
FAKE FRIENDS: never seen you cry.
TRUE FRIENDS: cry with you
FAKE FRIENDS: Borrow your stuff for a few days then give it back. TRUE FRIENDS: keep your s**t so long they forget its yours.
FAKE FRIENDS: know a few things about you.
TRUE FRINDS: Could write a book about you with direct quotes from you.
FAKE FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
TRUE FRIENDS: Will kick the whole crowds a** that left you.
FAKE FRINDS: Would knock on your front door.
TRUE FRINDS: Walk right in and say "I'M HOME!"
FAKE FRIENDS: Are for a while.
TRUE FRIENDS: Are for life.
FAKE FRIENDS: Will take your drink away when they think you've had enough.
TRUE FRIENDS: Will look at you stumbling all over the place and say "b***h drink the rest of that you know we don't waste s**t." FAKE FRIENDS: will talk s**t to the person who talks s**t about you.
TRUE FRIENDS: Will knock them the f**k out
FAKE FRIENDS: Will read this.
TRUE FRIENDS: Will steal this
Thank to xXThe_Devils_Child_666Xx for this funny/some wat sad stuff