***GaiaOnline admins and moderators will NEVER ask for your password!***
Random facts about Akibe:
- 28 years old.
- British (Anglo-Italian, technically), residing in south west London.
- Former Site Moderator! Remember; moderators and admins NEVER ask for your password so if someone asks you to give them yours, hit the report button!
- Eldest of 4 children, brother is five years younger, first sister is twelve years younger, second sister is fourteen years younger (parents got bored with only having two children).
- Has a BA and MA in Ancient History from Royal Holloway (part of the University of London).
- Started an ebook series containing mini biographies of female figures in history! Volume 1 is on Amazon
- HUGE NCIS fan.
- Likes QPR (football team), cheese scones, pasta (especially lasagne), pizza, cheesecake, and chocolate.
- Does not like vegetables, spiders, mice, gory or horror films.
- Runs The Bibliophile
on Etsy and The Creative History
- Works in archives in London, playing fetch when people request documents.
- Lives in London too, west-ish London to be precise-ish.
- Is slightly addicted to tea (missing 2 cups or more a day = stinking headache).
- Listens to Metallica, The Killers, Guns n Roses, Apocalyptica, and other random bands.
- Is a proud supporter of the Motor Neurone Disease Association
- Watches Red vs. Blue, American Dad, Top Gear, and anything that looks good or involves humour.
- Tends to refer to everyone as darling, honey, baby, pudding and sweetie, even if she's only met them once before.
- I do not claim to be nice. Merely human.
I am selling things as part of my quest for mini wings!