- Baked Potato Skins: Mashed potatoes on baked potato skin mixed with cheese and bacon, topped with sour cream and chives.
- Buffalo Chicken Wings: Spicy chicken wings served with house ranch dressing.
- Cheesy Garlic Bread: Fresh sourdough smothered with garlic herb cheese butter and baked 'til gooey.
- Chili Cheese Fries: French fries topped with chili con carne, cheddar cheese sauce, and shredded jack and cheddar cheese.
- Chips & Salsa: Fresh, house made tortilla chips served with roasted tomato salsa.
- Coconut Fried Shrimp: Tender shrimp breaded with shredded coconut and fried, served with chili-lime dipping sauce.
- Mango Glazed Pork Ribs: Tender pork ribs simmered in mango BBQ sauce.
- Nachos: A large plate of chips topped with black beans, cheddar & jack cheeses, sour cream, guacamole and pico de gallo.
- Onion Rings: Fresh onions fried in oil, made with Rhoslyn's secret-recipe beer batter.
- Shark Bites: Crispy fried cubes of fresh thresher shark served with a chili-lime dipping sauce
- Thai Chicken Spring Rolls: Lightly pan-fried snow peas, green onions, and bean sprouts with with cilantro, carrots, and watercress in rice-paper rolls.
Breakfast and Brunch
- Banana Crumb Muffins: A freshly baked banana muffin made extraordinary with a cinnamon-and-brown-sugar streusel topping.
- Breakfast Sausage White Cheese Pizza: A breakfast pizza piled high with sausage and cheese.
- Eggs: Any way you want 'em.
- Pancakes: ******** waffles.
- Sausage and Gravy: Beef-pork sausage and gravy on biscuts.
- Saltfish Buljol: Cod cooked in oil with onions, tomatoes, and peppers, served with a lemon on top of lettuce and avocado.
- Waffles: ******** pancakes.
-Caesar Salad: Chopped romaine hearts tossed with a creamy Caesar dressing and topped with shaved Parmesan cheese and croutons, as well as grilled chicken.
- Chicken Cordon Bleu: Cheese and spinach wrapped in chicken with a white wine sauce.
- Chicken and Wild Rice Soup: A creamy chicken soup with wild rice.
- Chicken Noodle Soup: Just like Grandma's.
-Chinese Chicken and Peanut Salad: Five spice grilled chicken breast, cabbage, crispy noodles, lettuce, cilantro and basil tossed with ginger-peanut vinaigrette and topped with toasted ground peanuts and sesame seeds.
-Grilled Chicken Tacos: Grilled slices of chicken breast, tomato salsa and jalapeno cream, served with spanish rice and beans.
- Italian Stacker: Cheesy garlic bread around a bigass slab of White Sauce Lasagna.
- Spicy Stuffed Chicken: Habaneros, cilantro, cinnamon, green onion, and lime stuffed in a chicken breast breaded in coconut and fried.
- White Sauce Lasagna: Chicken, ricotta, Parmesan, cheddar, spinach, and homemade noodles baked 'till it's gooey.
- BBQ Burger: Topped with tangy BBQ sauce, jack cheese and sautéed onions, served on a sourdough bun.
- California Burger: Topped with melted jack cheese, guacamole and bacon, served on a sourdough bun.
- Carne Asada Tacos: Grilled sliced skirt steak, tomato salsa and jalapeno cream, served with spanish rice and beans.
- Country Fried Steak: A bigass steak, fried like chicken.
- The Deitric: The best god-damn burger you will ever eat in your life. Just like the Wipeout Burger, only with Mango Glazed Pork Ribs added to it. Named for Deitric and served with a side of chili cheese fries.
- Hawaiian Burger: Topped with grilled pineapple, teriyaki glaze and melted jack cheese, served on a sourdough bun.
- Hellfire Chili: Habaneros, jalapenos, onions, beans, and beef. If you're not bleeding out of your mouth when you're done, it just means you didn't have enough.
- Surf & Turf: Skirt steak marinated in herbs and olive oil. Grilled and topped with a blue cheese butter and a skewer of grilled shrimp brushed with cilantro-lime butter.
- Southwest Burgers: Special sauce, bacon, bell peppers, and BBQ sauce on a sourdough bun.
- Wipeout Burger: Topped with crisp bacon, melted blue cheese and fried onions, served on a sourdough bun.
THE MANRY SANDWICH
The god of sandwiches is here. Essentially, what you have is two slabs of your choice of bread (usually something crusty), laid out with your choice of sauces, and then two wide flank steaks (which have been set into a 'bowled' shape) that were marinated in a special blend of seasonings, including Jonnie Walker Black Label whiskey. The first flank steak is laid down , and then your choice* of "stuffings" are layered down into and ontop of the first flank steak. The second portion is then set atop that, and a layer of your choice of cheese is used to 'wrap' the meat prior to cooking so that it will seal the two steaks together.
Once finished, the other piece of bread is set on top, and edible sandwich string is used to tie it all down so you can actually eat the magnificent b*****d. You can choose as many toppings as you like (the same list for the pizzas applies here), but the MINIMUM is two. Below are some of the pre-made stuffing combos you can order:
- MANRY CHEESESTEAK: Beefsteak, red onions, provolone cheese, green peppers, mushrooms. Cheese topping is provolone, sauce is mayo.
- 2 Cows, 1 Pig: Bacon, beefsteak, ham, honey-cured ham, meatballs, pepperoni, proscuitto, salami, sausage, Serrano ham, (optional mango pork ribs). Cheese is up to customer, sauce is A-1.
- Breakfast of Champions: Bacon, Sausage, Cheddar, Ham, Scrambled Eggs. Cheese is cheddar, sauce is up to customer.
- Cheese-steak-pizza: Mozzarella, Marinara sauce, dried tomatoes, roasted garlic. Cheese is mozzarella, sauce is marinara.
- The Monster: The Monster is a special MANRY SANDWICH, the complete eating of which will gain the challenger five free beers and one free meal within the next week. The stuffings are, from bottom to top and evenly layered, mango pork ribs, blue cheese, salami, black olives, dried tomatoes, roasted garlic, feta cheese, shrimp, cheddar, bacon, prosciutto, mozzarella, and then a top layer of beefsteak. The cheese and sauce are up to the challenger.
Sizes: Small (15" ), Medium (20" ), Large (25" ), Extra Large (30" ), XXL (50" )
Tropical: Pineapple and mango paired with Canadian bacon and barbecue chicken with mozzarella, provolone, cheddar, and parmesean cheese with a sweet and spicy sauce.
Supreme Meat: Portobello mushrooms, olives, roasted garlic, sausage, bacon, honey-cured ham, beefsteak, and pepperoni over cheddar, jack, mozzarella, and provolone with marinara sauce.
Build Your Own: Build your own and order it 5 times to get it on the menu!
Fruit & Veggie Toppings: Artichoke hearts, avocado, black beans, cherry tomatoes, dried tomatoes, eggplant, green peppers, lettuce, mango, mushrooms, onions, olives, pineapple, portobello mushrooms, red beans, red onions, red peppers, roast cauliflower, roasted garlic, roasted peppers, spinach, sun dried tomatoes, yellow peppers, yellow squash, zucchini
Meat Toppings: Bacon, BBQ chicken, beefsteak, cajun chicken, chicken masala, chicken tikka, duck, ham, honey-cured ham, meatballs, pepperoni, proscuitto, salami, sausage, serrano ham, turkey
Seafood Toppings: Anchovies, cajun prawn, lobster, prawn, salmon, shrimp, smoked salmon, shark, tuna
Cheeses: Blue cheese, brie, camembert, cheddar, colby, feta, goat cheese, gorgonzola, limburger, manchego, monterey jack, parmesan, mozzarella, muenster, port de salut, provolone, ricotta, romano, roquefort, smoked gouda
Sauces: Alfredo, BBQ, peanut, pesto, marinara, sweet & spicy
-Carnita Tacos: Tender pulled pork with sweet grilled onions, tomato salsa and jalapeno cream, served with spanish rice and beans.
- Italian Sausage Soup: Tortellini, sausage, and lots of vegetables -- carrots, tomatoes, zucchini, and bell pepper. The soup is enriched with beef stock and red wine, and garnished with grated Parmesan cheese.
- Italian Sub Sandwich: Sausage, salami, and prosciutto with lettuce, tomato, onion, and a vinegarette sauce.
-Mango Glazed Pork Ribs: Tender pork ribs glazed with mango BBQ sauce.
- Sweet and Sour Pork: Crunchy sweet and sour pork with onions, pineapple, bamboo shoots,
- Coconut Shrimp & Chips: Tender shrimp breaded with shredded coconut and fried. Served with honey-chili-lime dipping sauce. Plum sauce is also available upon request.
-Fish & Chips: Beer battered cod, fried 'til golden and served with tartar sauce.
-Fish Tacos: Two large mahi mahi tacos with tomato salsa, jicama, red peppers and jalapeno cream, served with spanish rice and beans.
-Mango Shrimp Tacos: Tender shrimp simmered in a mango salsa and topped with jalapeno cream, served with spanish rice and beans.
- Seviche: Tuna prepared in lime juice for 24 hours, served mixed with fresh salsa on a tostada.
- Chilean Carrot Salad: Shredded carrots, lemon juice, cilantro, a clove of garlic, and a hint of vegetable oil.
- Gazpacho: A cold soup, made of onions, chili, tomato, cucumbers, and other vegetables. Local recipe.
- Vegetable Curry: Butternut squash, ginger, chickpeas, onions, tomato, and aubergine, roasted and served with spicy coconut curry sauce.
- Vegetable Sancocho: A vegetarian stew made from onions, squash, tomato, plantains, and local tropical root vegetables. It's also the national dish of the Dominican Republic.
- Angel Food Cake
- Carrot Cake
- Chocolate Decadence Cake
- German Chocolate Cake
- Red Velvet Cake
- White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake
- Almond Chocolate Bark
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake Bars
- Chocolate Covered Cherries
- Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Chocolate Truffles
- Dark Chocolate Truffles
- Oreo Truffles
- Peanut Butter Balls
- Peanut Brittle
- White Chocolate Truffles
- Cheesecake Brownies
- Cinnamon Rolls
- Chocolate Mint Brownies
- Chocolate Raspberry Brownie Mousse
- Coffee Brownies
- S'mores Brownies
- Cherry Fruitcake Cookies
- Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Oatmeal Rasin Cookies
- Peanut Butter Cookies
- Sugar Cookies
- Cinnamon Chocolate Pudding
- Dulce de Leche
- Rice Pudding
- Tapioca Pudding:
- Blueberry Cheesecake
- Black Cherry
- Georgia Peach
- Green Tea
- Honey Vanilla
- Mint Chocolate
- Rocky Road
- Pineapple Cherry
- Strawberry Kiwi
- Velvet Chocolate
- White Russian
- Apple Pie
- Banana Cream Pie
- Berry Pie
- Cherry Pie
- Frozen Chocolate Truffle Pie
- Key Lime Pie
- Lemon Meringue Pie
- Peanut Butter Cheese Pie
- Pumpkin Pie
Alcoholic Beverages [No ID? No problem.]
Dark Lord Imperial Stout
Guinness Dry Stout
Masala Mama Indian Pale Ale
Newcastle Brown Ale
Samuel Smith's Taddy Porter
Sierra Nevada Pale Ale
Trappist Westvleteren 12
Upper Canada Dark Ale
- .50 cal: 2 oz Jack Daniel's, 2 oz Jim Beam, 2 oz dry gin, 2 oz vodka, 1 oz Squirt soda
- Absinthe Martini: 2 oz gin, 1/2 oz dry vermouth, 1/8 tsp absinthe herbal liqueur
- Absolute Suicide: 1/4 oz sour apple schnapps, 1/4 oz sour watermelon schnapps, 1/4 oz Island Blue schnapps, 1/4 oz vodka
- Alabama Slammer: 1/2 oz amaretto almond liqueur, 1/2 oz peach SoCo, 1/2 oz sloe gin, 1 splash orange juice, 1 splash sweet and sour mix
- Amaretto Sour: 1 1/2 oz amaretto almond liqueur, 1 - 2 splashes sweet and sour mix
- B52: 1/3 shot Kahlua, 1/3 shot amaretto, 1/3 shot Irish cream
- Ball Breaker: 1 1/2 oz Hennessy, 1/2 oz cranberry juice, 1/2 oz peach schnapps
- Bacardi Root Beer Float: 1 part Bacardi Vanilla rum, 2 parts root beer
- Black Russian: 3/4 oz Kahlua, 1 1/2 oz vodka
- Brady Alexander: 1 1/2 oz brandy, 1 oz dark creme de cacao, 1 oz half-and-half, 1/4 tsp grated nutmeg
- Bloody Mary: 1 1/2 oz vodka, 3 oz tomato juice, 1 dash lemon juice, 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce, 2 - 3 drops Tabasco sauce, 1 lime wedge
- Blow Job: 1/4 oz Irish cream, 1/2 oz amaretto almond liqueur
- Blue Hawaiian; 1 oz light rum, 1 cherry, 2 oz pineapple juice, 1 oz Blue Curacao, 1 oz cream of coconut, 1 slice pineapple
- Buttery n****e: 1 oz Buttershots liqueur, 1/2 oz Irish cream
- Cape Codder: 1 1/2 oz vodka, 3 oz cranberry juice, 1 lime wedge
- Cosmopolitan: 1 oz vodka, 1/2 oz triple sec, 1/2 oz lime juice, 1/2 oz cranberry juice
- Chocolate Raspberry Cream: 1 oz raspberry vodka, 1 squirt chocolate syrup
- Flaming Dr. Pepper: 3/4 shot amaretto almond liqueur, 1/4 oz 151 proof rum, 1/2 glass beer. Served flaming.
- Fuzzy Navel: 1 oz peach schnapps, 1 oz orange juice, 1 oz lemonade
- Kamikaze: 1 oz vodka, 1 oz triple sec, 1 oz lime juice
- Long Island Ice Tea: 1 oz vodka, 1 oz tequila, 1 oz rum, 1 oz gin, 1 oz triple sec, 1 1/2 oz sweet and sour mix, 1 splash Coke
- Mojito: 3 fresh mint sprigs, 2 tsp sugar, 3 tbsp fresh lime juice, 1 1/2 oz light rum, club soda
- Screaming Orgasm: 1 oz vodka, 1 1/2 oz Irish cream, 1/2 oz Kahlua.
- Sex on the Beach: 1 1/2 oz vodka, 1/2 oz peach schnapps, 2 oz cranberry juice, 2 oz orange juice
- Strawberry Daiquiri: 1/2 oz strawberry schnapps, 1 oz light rum, 1 oz lime juice, 1 tsp powdered sugar, 1 oz strawberries
- Tequila Sunrise: 2 msr tequila, orange juice, 2 dashes grenadine syrup
- Tucker Max Death Mix: 750 ml Everclear, 32 oz Gatorade, 2 cans Red Bull
- Duc: Cold cranberry juice mixed half and half with warm vodka, served in a tall glass. Named in honor of Duc, who always drinks this.
- G's Epic Moonshine - Straight ethanol distilled from palm wine according to astrological correspondences and then further processed with a drying agent to extract all water. This will [******** your s**t up. As in, if you're human, the odds are that drinking this will leave you dead of alcohol poisoning. 50$ a bottle.
- Green Dragon - An infusion of cannabis and G's Epic Moonshine. Drink a bottle and you'll be drunk all night and baked all week. 150$ per bottle.
- High-Octane White Russian - Eight shots of G's Epic Moonshine and four shots of Kahlua mixed with cream. Served topped with whipped cream, chocolate shavings, a maraschino cherry, and a pink straw. | 20$.
- Lemon Party: 120 proof, contains 1 gram of caffeine per bottle, and is sour as ********. | 40$ a bottle.
- Palm Wine: Home-made wine from the local trees, harvested daily. | 2$ per bottle.
- Sour Cherry Liquor: Aged ten years, this liquor is made from cherries, sugar, and kirsh. | 300$ a bottle.
- Sweet Demon Liquor: Don't ask, just drink. | 40$ a bottle.
- Tropical Storm: Five shots of G's Epic Moonshine and five shots of fresh palm wine poured over mango/pineapple juice on the rocks, topped with a splash of grenadine. | 5$
- Afterglow: Four parts orange juice, four parts pineapple juice, and one part grenadine.
- Coffee: Grown on the island.
Juice: Raspberry, pomegranate, blueberry, strawberry, mango, pineapple, watermelon, guava, apple, and orange.
- Lemonade: Pink and regular. Sweeten it yourself, there's sugar around.
- Queen Charlie: Equal parts soda water and lemonade with a half-shot of grenadine.
- Pomola: Five parts cola to one part lime juice with a splash of grenadine.
- Shirley Temple: Ginger ale and grenadine.
- Smoothies: Raspberry, pomegranate, blueberry, strawberry, mango, pineapple, guava, apple, coconut, vanilla, chocolate, and peanut butter.
- Soda: The major brands. Goes with a bar stock, doesn't it now?
- Tea: Green, black, white, oolong, and rooibos tea. If Rhoslyn likes you, he'll bring out some of his herbal infused tea.
- Water: Desalinated ocean water mixed with well water, served from a tap.
- Cigarettes: Most brands.
- Hookah Tobacco: Mango, prickly pear, coconut, passionfruit, guava, banana, pineapple, black cherry, raspberry, blackberry, watermelon, white peach, orange, nectarine, apricot, plum, mint chocolate chill, caramel, rose, french vanilla, jasmine, honey, and blueberry muffin.
Ultra Pure Booze: Straight ethanol distilled from grapes according to astrological correspondences and then further processed with a drying agent to extract all water. Made and sold by G.
Any other regs can add s**t to this list if they PM me.