If someone in your friends circle is trying to lose weight then support them in every way possible. Losing weight is not easy - So when we are on that journey, we need all the support we can get. Here are some gifts that you can give your friend (to someone who is on a weight loss mission):
1. Fruit Basket: Excellent gift - Fruits are good for you and the sugar in them will not lead to weight gain. They have a lot of natural fiber. When they are craving for something sweet, then if there is a fruit basket in front of them they will hopefully grab fruit rather than a chocolate.
2. One month membership to yoga or pilates: This will force them to do some exercise.
3. Steamer: Steamed vegetables are very good for you and do not have effects of the fried stuff. Having a steamer will encourage your friend to eat more of the healthy and fresh vegetables.
4. Motivational Book: Reading an inspirational story will keep your friend going. It is the motivation that is going to push your friend to go that extra mile to lose the desired weight. What better way to find the weight loss motivation books than from a book.
5. Exercise CD / DVD: They can watch and perform the exercises based on the instructions on the cd. They can do this in the comfort of their own homes.
6. Motivational Music: Buy an ipod and load it with some good inspiring music. If they already have an ipod may be an itunes gift card will be helpful.
7. Health Cookbook: The way we cook and what we eat makes all the difference. Though most of us are aware of this, we might not be aware of the fact that some of the foods that we eat often are not helping us in the weight loss department. Having a healthy handbook will give us ideas on what to eat and what not to eat.
By: James W Terry
Article Directory: http://www.articledashboard.com
James W Terry, is passionate about helping people reach their goals. James believes that reading weight loss motivation books is one of the primary ways in which you can stay motivated and lose those extra pounds. On his website, he presents to you some of the most powerful and inspirational weight loss motivation books