The prize-winning Bed and Morning meal in Exeter, New Hampshire Inn by the Bandstand is the premier destination for overnight stay in. Just 2 blocks from the prominent Phillips Exeter Academy, 8 miles to the seacoast and beaches, and 20 minutes from Portsmouth, this lovely inn provides nine antique provided visitor spaces, all with private baths and a tasty full breakfast.
The inn is a reminder of days when the world moved a bit slower and the individuals were friendlier. Enjoy downtown Exeter's great professionals, book shops, chocolatier, stores, wine shops, and more.
Listed In The National Registry Of Historic Places
This gorgeous Federal design house was built in 1809 by George Sullivan. Otis Sleeper purchased it in 1899, and later on, added the charming nearby establishment to house his fashion jewelry company. The present owner/innkeeper, Jaime Lopez, a veteran who served as a submariner in the U.S. Navy and graduated from the Whittemore School at UNH, in addition to his business partners, has actually worked relentlessly to restore top 10 bed and breakfasts Exeter NH this gem to its original grand condition. As one of the Exeter's historical homes, visitors take a trip from all over the world to experience the warm, lovely environment ... the friendly, handy service and flawless appeal the Inn provides.
The Inn is just minutes from Phillips Exeter Academy, the American Independence Gallery (housing an original copy of the Declaration of Self-reliance), and other architectural treasures in downtown Exeter. Minutes from beaches, mountains and downtown Portsmouth with Boston being just a one hour vehicle or train ride! Why leave Exeter, recently selected as number 11 in a listing calling the leading 25 towns to check out in New England: Fantastic restaurants, stores, stores, canoeing, kayaking, hiking and cycling.
Enjoy A Delightful Getaway In Your Very Own Slice Of Heaven
Pick from one of our nine antique-furnished and beautifully embellished suites or rooms, each with distinct decoration: from the elegant Windsor Suite to the rustic 1809 beamed space of Lakeheath Lodge. The Inn by the Bandstand is also surrounded by quaint stores, shops, and fine dining establishments, all within a couple of minutes' walk.
Amenities and Visitor Services Include:.
- Great linens, such as Matouk, and quality bed mattress.
- Individually-served, fresh exquisite morning meals.
- Complimentary port wine each space.
- Separately controlled space thermostat and private bath.
- Complimentary Wi-fi and Cable T.V.
- Tea and coffee station 24/7.
- Spaces with luxury robes, refrigerators, and some with microwave ovens.
- Working fireplaces in 7 visitor suites and all public spaces.
- Outdoor garden location with working fireplace.
- Extraordinary individual attention and service.
The Perfect Location For Unique Events, Business, Travel, Charming Getaways, Pea Events, Honeymoons, and Long-Term stays.
The Inn is not only the perfect destination for a romantic getaway, however likewise the perfect location for an executive hideaway, a small store wedding event, a child or wedding event shower.
Take over the Inn and have your buddies join you for an anniversary, an alumni event, a 'women' or 'guys' vacation. It's the best location for a secret murder weekend! The alternatives are as numerous as your imagination: the Innkeeper will deal with you to create a stress-free environment as you host your friends and family.
- Wish to be spoiled? A massage in the privacy of your space? Hair and make up for that special occasion without leaving the privacy of your area?
- Living area turned into an Executive off-site conference with the newest in innovation.
- Dining location to cater your needs: a light lunch, a cocktail reception.
- Various room setups available: one space one bath, two space two baths adjacent, a complete wing with four or 6 rooms: no other facility can provide this service.
- The 'ideal secret yard' for that special small wedding with old-world stone walls and working fire-place. There ares a spot for the musicians! An afternoon tea?
The prize-winning Bed and Breakfast in Exeter, New Hampshire Inn by the Bandstand is the premier destination for overnight stay in. Just 2 blocks from the prominent Phillips Exeter Academy, 8 miles to the seacoast and beaches, and 20 minutes from Portsmouth, this captivating inn provides nine antique furnished guest spaces, all with personal baths and a tasty complete breakfast. The inn is a reminder of days when the world moved a bit slower and the people were friendlier. As one of the Exeter's historic houses, visitors take a trip from all over the world to experience the warm, charming environment ... the friendly, helpful service and remarkable appeal the Inn offers.
The Inn is only minutes from Phillips Exeter Academy, the American Independence Gallery (housing an initial copy of the Declaration of Independence), and other architectural treasures in downtown Exeter.