- It will be in a “letter format” because it's more fun and personal to the reader that way.
- I'm very detailed but I avoid mentioning specifics sometimes. If you want to ask about something I'll be more than happy to answer but if I say I can't tell you please don't take it personally. I'm a very open book but sometimes I simply can't answer some things for my own, or others protection.
- I occasionally have tangents.
- I have roommates & romantic partners I will call “Spoons and Bubbles”
- I will make most people from real life a “spelled out letter” of the first letter of their name or some form of a nickname if they're close friends but I'll inform you so you won't be too confused.
- Sometimes I might have a “day in the life” comics, but nothing too detailed or serious. It's just the best option for those really boring “nothing happened” days.
- These will not be in letter format.
- The new posts will come more likely towards the end of the day because it's only sensible in regards to a journal that's for recording my day.
- I currently live in Pacific Standard Time.
- I will refer to times in my day in the 24 hour format. (trick to understanding it that a lot of people don't know is, add 2 to the hour number that it is, for example 1:00pm add 2 to the 1 and you get 3. Then just put a one in front of the 3 and it becomes “13:00”. For numbers that equal 10 or more when you add 2 it begins with a 2 instead of a 1. 11+2 is 13 so it's 23:00 for example.)
- My “days” will end at 11:59pm (or 23:59zulu) regardless of when I went to sleep or woke up.
- My days obviously begin at 12:00am. (or 00:00zulu)
- The general purpose of this journal is to hopefully help me get my schedule a little more under reasonable control. If not then have fun reading in awe at my absolute lack of any kind of pattern or consistency in my life against human nature.
- I'm trying to be more aware of time.
- If I think of anything else I feel like people should know I'll put it here, and list an update & it's date at the bottom of this post.
- If I edit any entries after the day I post them I'll note when I edit them and Time.
- I will not always be able to post everyday but I assure you that I will be recording and make as many posts as I need to be up to date.
- Most of my posts will have badly taken pictures (mostly from a phone) included with an Instagram filter or something thrown over it if it suits me.
- Dear readers,
Here are some things to know about this Journal
To finish off this post thank you from the depths of my heart for taking an interest and reading even if you only read one or two words.
- With much love,