There's this thing called a journal, and I should probably try to remember that.
Here's a list of things that are awesome about Korea:
1. The food
2. Public transportation
4. The food
5. Fashionable men and women
6. Puppy cafes
7. The food
8. Cheap, fashionable clothing
9. Did I mention the food?
10. High quality cosmetics and skin care products
Here's a list of all the things that are repulsive about Korea:
3. Forced dinners with coworkers and superiors
4. Animosity between Asian cultures
5. Obnoxious elderly who feel entitled to everything
6. The smell of roasting garbage in the summer time
7. Freezing winters
8. The smell of sewage in busy areas
10. the treatment of animals
Just to name a few. Take the good and the bad. I would still live here if I could.
Thoughts I can't say anywhere else
A lot of the time I have feelings I need to express, but I can't put on facebook or else somebody will inevitably get angry or upset with me. Therefore, here on gaia where I have no IRL friends, I will share with you my agitations.