Past few days have been pretty busy. Half of it is the orientations, the other half is my just wanting to relax a bit when I get home.
I got a job, my first job, yesterday. My sister showed me that they were looking for work and I gave them an email to show my interest. They had me come in, showed me around, let me sign the application, and we were on our way. I took a drug test about a week later and, a week after that, began orientation. Both days were spent learning the ropes of the job, the first being almost 8 hours and the second being about 5. I got paid for those hours, which is really cool, and I'll be paid for the training hours that are to follow.
I also got a job offer for a place I tried getting into about a month ago. A pizza place. They want me to come in tomorrow morning to see what my schedule looks like. I'll need to explain my current situation (next two weeks are a bit busy. As if things haven't been busy already). I do plan on getting the hours if I can.
I've lost my train of thought. I've got a bit going on... anyway, yeah. Gotta prioritize my time a LOT better now.
1. School: I'm in it so that I don't work minimum wage, after all.
2. Work: Need the money and experience.
3. Sleep: By the looks of it, my schedule is packed. I'll probably have hardly any time for play. (... lol)
4. Game Buds: I operate a forum. Since a lot of people depend on me to be involved, I'll be putting that above the other things I need to attend to.
5. Roleplays: Sorry, friends. I'll probably only be able to respond while I'm at school, assuming I'm not busy as ******** as it is, as well as weekend nights.
Manage Your Items