Blah blah blah, not posting everyday, because I have life things... But recently, I have seen a lot of people who have problems, but when they talk to someone they don't get that much help because the other person doesn't know what to do. I think with this little update I can maybe help change that.
Here you go
- Tell them it'll be ok. This make's sure that they can calm down a bit.
- Ask them what's up, you need to know the situation obviously.
- If they don't want to, keep asking politely if not don’t worry.
- Make sure you tell them you will be there for them, this will reassure them that you are here to help and not cause any harm.
- Listen to what they have to say, let them vent out what they need to, this will also help calm them down.
- After all is done, tell them to maybe seek attention from someone they know irl that could help them out as well.
- If you can’t help them at the current time tell them to PM you, it isn’t too time consuming…
The key component is to just make sure you are there and you listen to them, it would be terrible, because sometimes people think they have no one to go to, when they actually do. It is quite silly but the human mind does things like that, they just are depressed and your job is too calm them down, if you can't control it tell them to seek an adult irl, thank you for reading and I wish you the best of luck.
· Tue Mar 04, 2014 @ 05:04pm · 0 Comments