3. Current Date:
4. Current Time of Day:
5. Country/State of Residence:
6. Zodiac Sign:
7. TV Shows:
Honey Boo Boo, Teen Mom 2, Web of Lies, Obsession
Paradise Lost 1 2 and 3, Megan is Missing, The Purge, Wizard of Oz
10. Alcoholic Drink:
I don't have one.
11. Other Drink:
12. Animal to have as a pet:
Kitties and puppies.
13. Animal in general:
Angel With The Scabbed Wings by Marilyn Manson.
16. Solo music artist:
19. Thing to do on a rainy day:
20. Place to go on a date:
Out to eat and the movies.
21. Trip you've ever been on:
23. Article of clothing you own:
My Jack Skellington hoodie.
24. Haircut you've had:
I don't know.
25. Board game:
Apples to Apples if that counts.
A hot pink Lamborghini!
Mint chocolate chip ice cream.
This or That
29. Night or day?
30. Hot or cold?
31. Dogs or cats?
32. Chocolate or vanilla?
33. Flip phones or slider phones?
34. Big cars or little cars?
35. Showers or baths?
36. Oceans or lakes?
37. Going out to the theater or renting a movie?
Renting a movie.
38. Fire or water?
39. Sunshine or rain?
40. Snow or rain?
41. Math or science?
42. Art or science?
43. Glasses or contacts?
44. Hugs or kisses?
45. Where did you grow up?
46. When you were a kid, what did you dream of being when you were older?
47. Did you play video games?
Yeah a few.
48. Which ones?
Legend of Zelda, Mario.
49. What were some of your favorite movies as a kid?
Wizard of Oz, The Neverending Story, Titanic.
50. What about some of your favorite TV shows?
Rugrats, Hey Arnold, Catdog, Daria.
51. Did you go on trips with the family?
52. Did you ever go camping?
53. Did you move around a lot?
When I was a lot younger yeah.
54. What was high school like for you? If you're still in it, what's it like?
It was actually a pretty good experience for me except I was busy a lot with all my AP classes.
55. Were you a good student?
56. Did anyone close to you pass away when you were younger?
57. What was your first job?
Never had one.
58. What was your first car?
Never had one.
59. Who was your first boyfriend?
60. Who was your first kiss?
61. What is your current job?
Don't have one.
62. Do you still go to school?
63. What are you studying?
64. Are you happy with your life right now?
65. What could be better?
If I knew how to drive and maybe went to some school or had a job.
66. Do you have any pets?
67. What are their names, and what type of animal are they?
Oscar- bichon frise. Lou- cocker spaniel. George- tuxedo cat.
68. Who do you live with?
My parents, my brother, my pets.
69. Name something you thought you would have accomplished by this age but don't.
Learning how to drive.
70. Name something you have accomplished at this age and are proud of.
At age 20 I became engaged and I'm proud of it because it means I get to spend the rest of my life with my babyyy!
71. What do you like to do in your spare time?
Read, write, draw, go on the internet, listen to music.
72. Where do you see yourself in five years?
Maybe having children.
73. Where do you see yourself next year?
Married to my wonderful husband!
74. Do you want to settle down in the same area you live in now?
75. What are some things you want to do before you die?
Get married, have children, travel to some places, meet my favorite singers and stuff.
76. What are some places you want to visit before you die?
Ireland, Italy, Germany, Las Vegas again.
Have You Ever?
77. Been skydiving?
78. Kissed a member of the opposite sex?
79. Kissed a member of the same sex?
80. Swam in the ocean?
81. Been to another country?
82. Taken a foreign language class?
83. Been on TV?
84. Been to Disneyland?
85. Had a child?
86. Baked cookies?
87. Played an instrument?
88. Read a book more than once?
89. Built a website?
90. Painted a room?
91. Taken a bubble bath?
92. Aced a test?
93. Failed a test?
94. Cheated on a test?
95. Graduated from high school?
96. Received a college degree?
97. Been to Las Vegas?
98. Been to California?
99. Been to Mexico?
100. Gone snowboarding?
101. Gone skiing?
102. Tried surfing?
103. Swam with dolphins?
104. Been to the zoo?
105. Had a speeding ticket?
106. Been arrested?
107. Highlighted your hair?
108. Dyed your hair?
109. Cut your own hair?
110. Forgotten what you did the night before?
111. Sang karaoke?
112. Been on a diet?
113. Had a cavity?
114. Can you cook?
115. Can you bake?
116. What are some restaurants you like going to?
Pizza Hut, Applebees, Famous Daves, Red Robin, Arbys
117. If you had to choose your last meal, what would it be?
Pizza from Pizza Hut.
118. Do you like fruits or vegetables better?
119. Are you allergic to any foods?
Not that I know of.
120. Have you ever had food poisoning?
121. What is the weirdest food you have ever had?
I don't know.
122. Are you taken or single?
123. Have you ever been in love?
124. If you're in a relationship, who said "I love you" first?
He did. smile
125. Have you ever broken up with someone?
126. Has someone ever broken up with you?
127. Have you ever had your heart broken?
128. What is the most important thing in a relationship?
Being friends first.
129. What makes you attracted to a person?
130. If you're taken, what makes you attracted to your boyfriend/girlfriend?
Everything. His personality, his looks, his sense of humor.
131. What did you do for Valentine's Day this year?
We went out to eat and saw a movie. biggrin
132. What are some big turn-offs for you?
Rudeness, not being honest, a bad sense of humor, people who are stuck-up.
133. What is your favorite holiday?
134. Do you typically decorate your house for holidays?
135. Did you take pictures with Santa as a kid?
136. When did you stop believing in Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny?
I don't know, like 9.
137. Do you usually spend holidays with your family?
138. What is your least favorite holiday?
I don't know. I like all of them!
What do you think about..
I think it should be up to the woman.
140. Gay marriage?
I think gays should be allowed to marry.
141. George Bush?
I don't really know.
142. Barack Obama?
I like him.
143. Sarah Palin?
I didn't think she was fit to be vice president. People took her as a joke.
144. John McCain?
He was too old to be president haha.
145. Politics in general?
I don't really get too into them.
146. Sex before marriage?
I think it should be the couples' choice.
147. Death penalty?
I'm against it.
148. Uniforms in school?
I don't like them.
149. Interracial relationships?
I think you should be with whoever you want regardless of color.
150. Where would you like to get married (what city)?
In my city.
151. Would you want to get married in a church or somewhere else?
152. How big would your wedding be?
Not too big but not too small.
153. What colors would you have?
Coral, grey, and white.
154. What would your dress or tux look like?
Long, white, strapless.
155. Do you already know who your maid of honor/best man would be?
156. Would you want a more traditional wedding?
157. What season would you like to get married in?
158. What kind of car do you drive?
I can't drive.
159. What is your dream car?
160. What color would it be?
161. Can you drive a stick shift?
162. At what age did you get your first car?
163. How much did you pay for it?
164. Do you prefer a four door or a two door?
Put an X if you've seen these movies
166. Pulp Fiction
167. Independence Day
168. Man on Fire
169. Finding Neverland
170. A Walk to Remember
171. The Last Samurai
172. The Count of Monte Cristo
174. James Bond : Casino Royale
175. Jurassic Park
176. Ocean's 11
177. Sweet Home Alabama
179. Men in Black
180. Princess Diaries
181. Bruce Almighty
182. Blade Runner
183. Demolition Man
185. Blood Diamond
186. Kung Fu Panda
187. I am Legend
188. We Were Soldiers
190. Finding Nemo
191. Tuck Everlasting
192. Saving Private Ryan
194. Just Married
197. What Women Want
199. Chasing Liberty
200. Mr. and Mrs. Smith
Put an X if you watch these TV shows
203. Grey's Anatomy
205. The Hills
206. The Real Housewives of Orange County
207. Deal or No Deal
208. Extreme Home Makeover
209. America's Next Top Model
211. Legend of the Seeker
216. House Hunters
217. Divine Design
218. Family Guy
220. The Simpsons
221. Spongebob Squarepants
223. Will & Grace
224. The Biggest Loser
225. Big Brother
227. That 70's Show
228. Brothers & Sisters
229. Gossip Girl
231. Pushing Daisies
232. Samantha Who?
235. True Life
236. Blind Date
238. Music genre:
239. Movie genre:
Blow em up kinda movies.
Anything by Maroon 5 hahahaha
241. TV show:
I don't know.
I don't know.
I don't know.
245. Time of day:
I don't have one.
Cleaning the kitchen.
248. Some of your strengths:
My kindness, my sense of humor, my loyalty, my respectfulness.
249. Some of your weaknesses:
My anxiety, my nerves. Sometimes I give in, sometimes I'm kind of a pushover. I always want to see the best in people. I can be naive.
250. Something you wish you could change about your personality:
I wish I didn't worry so much.
251. Are you more extroverted or introverted?
Um a little bit of both.
252. Are you patient?
Not really lol.
253. Are you trustworthy?
254. How tall are you?
255. What color is your hair?
Brown with blonde highlights.
256. What color are your eyes?
257. What is your hair like? (thick, style, etc)
Thick, long, kinda wavy.
258. What do you weigh?
A lot. I don't really wanna say.
259. Do you wish you weighed more or less?
260. What is your shoe size?
261. What are some of your favorite stores to shop at?
Forever 21, Hot Topic, Spencers.
262. What are your favorite kinds of shoes to wear?
263. How would you describe your style?
Comfortable, casual, clean. Lol.
264. Are your more casual or more dressy?
265. Do you think it's fun to dress up?
266. Do you wear hats?
267. What's the most you have ever spent on an article of clothing?
I don't know.
268. What would the outside color be?
269. Would it have carpets or hardwood floors?
270. Describe the rooms you would have in your dream house.
I'd have a bedroom, a couple spare bedrooms, a kitchen, a living room, a dining room, a movie theatre, an arcade/play room, a couple bathrooms, a hair salon, and probably more that I can't think of right now lol.
271. What would your shower/bath look like?
272. What colors would you want inside your house?
Black, red, white!
273. Would you have a fireplace?
274. Would you have a pool?
275. Where would your dream house be located?
Right where I'm at.
276. What would your bedroom look like?
I don't know yet.
277. What would you be doing?
I'd wanna be a writer or an artist.
278. Would you like a job that requires you to travel?
279. Ideally, what would your salary be?
A lot! Hahaha!
280. Do you have any?
281. If not, do you want any?
282. Do you have kids names picked out?
283. How many kids do you want?
284. What genders do you want them to be?
A girl and a boy.
285. Do you speak any foreign languages?
I speak a little bit of Spanish.
286. Have you ever dated someone from another country/culture?
287. Do you like learning about other cultures and people?
288. Have you ever tried salsa dancing?
289. Have you ever tried any other dance from another culture?
290. What are some of your favorite ethnic foods?
I don't have any.
291. What is your mom's name?
292. What is your dad's name?
293. Do you look more like your mom or your dad?
294. Do you have any step-parents?
295. Do you have any siblings?
296. What are your siblings names?
Amy Amanda and Michael.
297. Are you the youngest, oldest, or the middle child?
298. Who is your favorite relative?
299. Who is your least favorite relative?
Not gonna name any names lol.
300. Do you get along with your family?
301. Are you married?
302. What does family mean to you?
303. What is your favorite sport to play?
304. What is your favorite sport to watch?
If I had to pick it'd probably be basketball.
305. Do you like baseball?
310. What is your favorite team (for any sport)?
I don't have one.
311. Have you ever been to a baseball game?
316. Do you like sports bars?
Sometimes if they have good food haha!!
317. Do you think sports are dumb?
I don't think they're dumb but I'm just not into them.
318. Would you consider yourself a creative person?
319. Can you paint?
320. Can you draw?
321. Have you ever taken an art class?
322. Can you name any famous (dead or alive) artists?
323. Do you have a favorite painting/picture?
324. Why is art important?
Because it's a form of expression.
Day to day life
325. What time do you typically wake up?
Like 11 or 12.
326. Do you have a daily routine?
327. What time of day do you like taking showers?
328. What do you usually do on the weekends?
Spend time with my fiance!
329. What do you usually do during the weekdays?
Clean house, watch TV, stuff like that.
330. How many times a day do you brush your teeth?
2 or 3.
331. What shampoo do you use?
332. Do you eat dinner around the table with your family?
I eat with my fiance ^^
333. Do you usually cook dinner, or eat out?
334. Do you go online every day?
335. Do you watch TV every day?
· Fri Feb 28, 2014 @ 05:46am · 0 Comments