Here is a beautiful guide of reminding yourself...
1. An ex is called an "ex" because it's an EXample of what not to have again in the future. e.g.#1 eating bad cheese.
2. Don't blame the partner/others for ruining the relationship. Blame yourself for not realizing that person was terrible for you from the start.
3. Never get jealous when you see your ex with someone else because our parents taught us better to give our used toys to the less fortunate...or for the next sucker/Trash
4. Break ups were not meant for make ups. Sometimes they end in order for you to wake up!
5. Fun things about eating gummy bears is knowing that they can't fight back when you bite off their heads off... unlike Attack on titan...Ha!
6. You can't start on a new episode if you keep re - watching the last/same episode!
7. Life is better when your laughing.
8. You didn't love her/him. You just didn't want to be alone. Or maybe, maybe she/he was just good for your ego. Or, or maybe she made you feel better about your miserable life, but you didn't love her. Because your don't destroy people you love. - Grey's Anatomy
9. The best revenge is to live well.
10. I now pronounce you fairy and pie. You will be married under an oak tree and feed your 70 children walnuts.