I made it past my three day hump. I have kept up the new morning and nightly routines I started to improve my overall hygiene. Today, I also decided I would start to ween myself off of soda. I had one glass in the morning and one at dinner. Between those two glasses I was drinking water. I will continue this with hopes to ditch the morning glass and eventually soda all together.
Highlights of Today
- No school due to snow
- I was productive. I got wash done and did school work.
- My family friend is doing better.
- I slept ten hours last night and had an hour power nap today.
Lowlights of Today
- I woke up with a sore throat.
- I chipped the corner of a filling off.
- I spilled hot wax all over me and my room.
- I failed my checking for understanding quiz a second time. Even after redoing all the material. I will try again tomorrow.
- Dinner, I am starting to get sick of Alfredo chicken club pizza.
- Sometimes you need to give up and try again tomorrow
Two Thousand Fourteen Dreamer Style
I am making this journal as a blog to keep track of 2014. It is a big year for me as I am going to graduate high school and start college. I also want this to be the year that I stick to at least one resolution. I will use this to keep myself account