(For those 21 and over, please.)
Take a drink if:
- there's a Cash Shop announcement about a new item for sale.
- the item is scheduled to be on sale for 2 days or less.
- the item WAS limited edition/limited release and has returned to the cash shop.
- the item is black or white.
- the item has a "hand pose".
- the item has a "leg pose".
- the item has a wig.
- the item has new eyes.
- you couldn't tell any of those poses from those of any other recent item on a bet.
- the item was very obviously made for female avatars. Twice if your avatar is male so it dulls the pain of having nothing but swishy stuff to wear.
- the item is a recolor of a popular item that makes no sense. Twice if the color doesn't match anything else on Gaia so it'll blur your vision when you try to match it to anything else.
- the item is priced 1000 GC or above. Twice if it's 2500 GC or more. Finish off the beverage if it's 5000 GC or above. Fill your glass and drain it again if it's 7500 GC or more to help you figure out who has that kind of discretionary income that they can throw away on renting pixels that no one outside of Gaia gives a damn about.
If you're still upright and/or conscious, feel free to add others in the comments.
NOTE: this is sarcasm. I should hope people wouldn't drink for a stupid reason like Gaia.
· Fri Jan 03, 2014 @ 04:44am · 4 Comments